what's wrong with white people ??

Attached: white.png (232x248, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJF4O03HPM0
youtu.be/RUQOPgVROsw
youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our asses are in high demand

what do you mean? you have a picture of a guy who was black and became white. what's wrong with black people is the question here.

Those faggot ass kids are lying like fuck, MJ didn’t fuck their lyin asses

Did you watch the Doc? It's on the same channel as game of thrones, It seemed pretty legit

his skin is white
he looks white to me

That's actually a painting. A very good one, but it was made with acrylic

Non white people...

That’s what I’m talking about. The doc was all heresay, when he was 11 he testified in court that MJ never did shit to him. Got cross examined by prosecution and everything and stuck to his guns. I’ve seen grown men crack under that pressure, no way an 11 year old could lie that convincingly. Now whenever he talks he’s pausing 5s between each word cause he doesn’t remember the truth from the lies.

Nah we don't want him

>being this autistic

Nothing.

They stopped slavery and the Holocaust too fucking soon.

Michael Jackson fucked those kids.

An 11 year old wouldn't have even had any conception that what Michael did to him was wrong.

A kid like that is too young to even understand what that means in the context of Child Abuse. That's why Child Abuse is so dangerous. It fucks the kid up for life.

Look up the court proceedings. This documentary is weak as fuck, they come out with these accusations AFTER he dies, but when he was alive they DEFENDED him in court! Under oath! What 11 year old is going to lie under oath, get cross examined, AND stay consistent? We got the truth in 2005, now they’re tryna make money cause the gravy train stopped when MJ died.

He heard the testimony from the other people in court. Pretty sure he would know. Also there's no evidence that anything they say is true, so it's just people talking. Not to mention they're currently trying to sue the estate for 1.5 billion.

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!

Attached: 77vtferlc9sp2vump22992772000.jpg (1710x1184, 132K)

You obviously didn't watch the documentary which was on the same channel as award winning show Game of Thrones tm.

A little kid at 11 doesn't even know wtf the court system is. He was spellbound by Michael. He met Michael by winning a contest by dancing as good as Michael because he was fucking obsessed by him.

He went to Neverland ranch as an 11 year old was was fucking blown away, as any 11 yearold would have been. And Michael took advantage of him and his weak family.

He was SO GOOD AT DANCING that he LITERALLY DIRECTED NSYNC PROBABLY THE SECOND BIGGEST GROUND AFTER MICHAEL.

I'm pretty fucking sure he doesn't need the money. He was basically the real Nsync. Think about that.

Michael Jackson definietly fucked those kids bro

Sorry i'm a little stoned and having a hard time moving my hands

But yeah Michael Jackson fucked those kids.

No proof. You might as well have fucked the kids.

That's why Robson has a net worth of between 1 and 2 million.

Attached: 8734931076.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

The important part is that SOMEBODY fucked those kids

LOL

Just USE your brain bro. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK A GROWN MAN LIKE Michael Jackson fucked those kids WHO HAD KIDS IN HIS BED AND SENSORS ALL AROUND HIS BEDROOM WASN'T FUCKING KIDS

HOLY SHIT critical thinking what is it.

Dude pls just think about it even a little bit. How many kids were in his bed??? Like literally in his bed lol Michael Jackson fucked those kids.

Just because he white guy, doesn't mean he white guy.

Attached: zangiff.jpg (800x450, 135K)

>award winning show Game of Thrones
you mean trash

You mean speculation. There actually is evidence that those guys are lying. You should do some research.

Trade mark Patent pending Michael Jackson fucked those kids

What evidence?

>what's wrong with whitey?
>posts nigger pic
Fuck you discord tranny!

I like how you open with an argument from ignorance fallacy, and end with 'Critical thinking'

You go ahead and put your children in a casket with Michael Jackson then and tell me you feel like he's not going to fuck them.

I'm keepin mine away

they weren't on his literal bed
his "bedroom" was huge, had several floors and different beds

Like saying Michael took them to a Disney park in 1988 that wasn't open until 1992. All of his court cases were civil suits and not criminal. There's a lot more. You really should look into it.

You put em in the casket then. Just you wait. Hell give em a new meaning for fucking Boner bro

Is this the thread where we deny that he's a child molester?

Yeah cos that's why he waited until he's dead and also wants $$$$$$$$, fuck outta here

People who think nothing but sex when they think of kids sleeping in beds in a room the size of our apartments obviously have something wrong with their minds, it's their own dirty minds projecting.

He has no reason to lie now, back then there was pressure from parents and money to keep him from telling the truth. There's nothing to gain or lose from it now. get your dick out of a pedophiles dead grip.

Michael Jackson was a white guy lol
Fucking whities just can't handle it

Or just being realistic and having common sense.

Moral of the story is never trust a nigger even if he he is white

No kidding. Michael Jackson fucked those kids

I've known white priests who have molested twice as many kids and have gotten away with it.

and how do you know that

did the priest touch you

family members but no my parents were smart and kept me out of those schools.

Im glad MJ fucked those stoopit kids

Michel Jackson had 6 doors and pressure plates on the floor leading to his room that made bell noises not in the hallway but in the room itself
Who gives a dime about a prestige predator pastor of past pedoing

makes you wonder what kind sick shit he did to those kids for days on end.

If you want to know 100% what hes was doing to the kids sexually the second half of part 1 jimmy gets into pretty detailed encounters
>"looking forward and all i see is a peter pan cutout and if i turnd around it was mj finishing"
>"you see this photo? look how, young i was 7 there and that is a full grown mans penis going into my seven year old mouth"
The movie was dark af

hmmm. did it say if he had a "black" penis or a small ish white one?

>white
>pic related
Pick one

Attached: mj.jpg (992x558, 45K)

based strawman

It don matter if hore black ohhore white

Measure jimmys head for accuracy on the length of his dick lmao

He was clearly white

there are more white pedos than black

mister he he has the best pe pe.

>full grown mans penis
that part was edgy as fuck

He's white. Whiter than most white people.

We haven't been able to eradicate all the niggers and spics yet. Our only fault.

Go on...

Attached: Thriller.png (299x357, 32K)

>what's wrong with white people ??
Ya got me b, kek

BLACK PEOPLE THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: 6262737363772.png (500x800, 221K)

>white people
what is this, race dysphoria?? ffs

>everyone in this thread

Attached: 1552402437048.gif (480x270, 641K)

Fucked those kids

lucky kids

MJ didn't fuck no kids only white ppl do that

I didn't know that there was anything wrong with them. What's going on?

>Michael Jackson fucked those kids.
what kids?

Did you know that all the boys had the same experience
Step one. Let Michael Jackson show you how to jerk of
Step two. Suuuuuuuuuuck dem nips
Step three.You jerk him off now
Step four. Bendover and spread your cheeks while i finish laying down runbing my nips somore
Follow thos steps till your 14 and your set for life till 30
pro tip have a security team hunt down one of your kids that you fuck to makesure theres no bloody underwear at his house

That's a black man trying to be a superior race

That kid in home alone

You could call him a smooth criminal

youtube.com/watch?v=KJF4O03HPM0

We built the pyramids you fucking snow ape.

Nice one. Try again.

Attached: 1469872235080.png (640x639, 384K)

Attached: 2vzqap.jpg (500x745, 80K)

It's stressful being the adults in a world full of degenerate savage children.

>He has no reason to lie now,

He has every reason to lie now. The current atmosphere with respect to sexual assault makes a rape documentary about MJ a hot fucking ticket and will make the guy's life forever. I mean fuck, it's a goddamn lotto ticket; all you have to do is explain how your mean parents made you suck his dick and lie about it. Which is bullshit.

>An 11 year old wouldn't have even had any conception that what Michael did to him was wrong.

That's ludicrous.

We built the pyramids you fucking snow ape.

also, michael can't defend himself against any crap. so, he loses by default

el ayuwoki

You fell for it. Newfag

only black people involved in building the pyramids were slaves used for shuffling around the stones because an other slave, most likely with a skin of a lighter shade of brown, said so.

Absolutely nothing (except for the sissy ones that make threads like this one)
Sage

You are an idiot. My little brother is 9 years old but he is not a fucking moron like you, if a guy whould try to stick his dick in his ass he whould definitley know that it's wrong. Just because you were underdeveloped don't assume that's the case for everyone.

Fucking pedo fag over here finaly joined the chat

He never tried ass play till they were older

Do you ever know how to reply you delusional faggot?

a lotto ticket? It was a lotto ticket when it was happening. the longer you wait to bring light to these kinds of things the harder it is to prosecute. And being known as the kid that got molested by MJ is nothing to be proud about and you aren't going to get rich from it in the least. He had a better chance of making bank when he was young and MJ could actually pay the price for it.

He looked so much better when he was black. He was cooler. More liked, the moment he “turned” white everything slowly went downhill, he actually could’ve molested those kids.

Can you imagine being abused during childhood, effectively having no childhood, becoming the most popular guy on the face of the earth(to this day), losing your good looks, turning into a freak, losing the support of everybody that once had your back, retreating into a home to artificially create a childhood you’ll never have, hanging around real children to get a sense of what you never got, all the while hurting, bitter, and alone from losing the only thing he had (fame and popularity) from pedophilia charges, literally forced to hide from the public that once adored you?

Only to die and finally get back the recognition that was taken from you in life but he himself dying thinking he “lost everyone and everything”. Never knowing how much we truly cared about him and took him for granted.

Show business and us vicariously fucked him up

We decided to give freedom back to the niggers and didn't let hitler wipe out the jews

>Never knowing how much we truly cared about him

who is this we. people still don't give a shit about this pedophile pop star

Got you now
>move in bois

>the moment he “turned” white everything slowly went downhill
he made his best songs after he turned white

Attached: Michael-Jackson-Bad-Jacket-Ch.jpg (510x600, 66K)

I hear you talking shit about abc 123 one more time boi so help me ill @ you

>abc 123
that was shit

youtu.be/RUQOPgVROsw

>It was a lotto ticket when it was happening.

The fact that no one tried to cash in is evidence it didn't happen. It's harder to cash in on your kid's repeated rape over the course of years if there was no rape.

>not liking Michael Jackson
Do you have to stand out that much? On an anonymous image board? You’re literally willing to be the threads “That faggot” just to espouse that you think the most popular artist of all time is shit? Do you think we’re impressed by your contrarian views?

>Thriller was shit

Its the most one sided thing ive watched

He bleached it dumbass

Atleast michael jackson didnt have to try. Bill cosby on the other hand

millions of people praise justin bieber does that mean he isn't shit

Be realistic a kid of 11 knows what gay sex is

you have the logic of a potato. no doubt you're a michael jackson fan boi

MJ is black you stupid asshole.

South park sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ

kek
some dude showed me his penis and i showed him mine when i was 4 and he was 5, i wanted to do more of that but then he went "nah nothing happened" i still don't know why that kid did that, it was pretty retarded

then as i got older i was forced to learn what that was to better understand social contexts, and i definitely knew what a gay adult was, i have no idea how could anyone be completely innocent to these things