Hey, if gender roles exist in Nature, and humans are apart of Nature, shouldn't they exist in humans too !?!

Hey, if gender roles exist in Nature, and humans are apart of Nature, shouldn't they exist in humans too !?!

Attached: 1510489385237.jpg (2000x1333, 521K)

Cannibalism homossexuality rape and murder are all a vital part in nature and it doesnt mean humans should behave like animals in those aspects. Too tired of seeing this fuckin idiotic "argument"

>he can't see the difference between productive & unproductive behavior

Attached: 1526324330557.png (402x420, 169K)

bump

>I'll put homosexuality in there with cannibalism, rape and murder, because it makes me THAT uncomfortable

Scared of two dudes kissing. I just don't get it.

bump

They do but humans being a clever sort of animal. we seem to do everything we can to defy or deny those roles.

well then the whole argument is redundant. You can't say "its part of nature so its good" and then say not everything in nature is good

>Hey, if gender roles exist in Nature, and humans are a part of Nature, shouldn't they exist in humans too !?!
What do you mean by should ?
Does it mean that their existence is probable ? Then yeah : in fact their existence is certain.
Does it mean that that their existence is a moral obligation ? Then no : Nature isn't God and only tells us how we do act, not how we ought to act.
Does it mean that their existence is necessary, unchanging and unavoidable ? Then no : as the existence of functional exceptions to these roles is certain too.

Attached: delousing chimps.jpg (768x512, 230K)

c'mon you can't be this stupid

yeah ... well it all comes down to ... if it's productive or not ... and it is ... as a set of healthy set of Basic Fundamentals ... you are free to stray from the path until destruction if you want

They do exist in humans and have existed since we first started standing upright. There's a reason everything you see was built and invented by men. It's because we're the risktakers and the innovators because the species has less to lose if we fail or die, while the successful man is rewarded by being able to pass on his genes.

No matter what delusions feminists have about the sexes being identical, women will always be more interested in rich successful men, they will always generally be less interested in men who make less money than them, they will never take as many risks, and they will never be able to physically compete with men.

We are a sexually dimorphic species, our brains are different, and there's nothing anyone can do about it except deal with it and stop trying to force men to be women and vice versa.

Attached: 1550044549704.png (512x512, 276K)

Hey, if brutal ass rape exist in Nature, and humans are apart of Nature, shouldn't it exist in humans too !?!

you didn't really provide any facts. Im not disagreeing with you im just saying posting nothing would of been equally informative as this thread

Rape and murder are generally productive. It secures resources and offspring for the rapist/murderer, and improves the fitness of the remaining population.
Cannibalism too is good for survival in difficult times.

>you are free to stray from the path until destruction if you want
I am ?
Ok cool. There's no issue then, to each their own.

again see

sure ... you're death if solitary will not be felt by anybody, it will only affect you ... you have no problems from me here since i am neutral to you & don't care

your territory of debate is becoming smaller and smaller no !?! pretty soon you'll get claustrophobia

Your original argument is
Nature = good
Gender roles = nature
then you said not everything in nature is productive. At least make a claim man your shitty arguments was proven wrong in the first reply. Nature ≠ good.

>you're death if solitary will not be felt by anybody, it will only affect you
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. But please try to tell it without so many grammar mistakes. Literacy is productive, you know.

1.english not my first language
2.doesn't make me feel better, told you I don't care about you, I don't know you ... and if you think you existence is important to the universe,planet & humanity ... you're cute

ok, then this Universe is not good enough for you ...

Certain behaviors might be “productive” for the individual but for the group as a whole it might be deterimental. Rape and murder are two of those things.
Behaving in a way in tune with your physiology on the other hand is pretty useful for a society and for an individual. People who choose to undergo the surgery and play pretend that they are something they are not, sacrifice the ability to have children in the future, and their bodies in the way nature intended. I guarantee you that those living by what they are, are much happier than those who choose to live in a dream world. They constantly seek outward validation, which is only a source of temporary happiness.

As humans we sacrifice part of our nature for a civilization to run. Those parts do not include our inclinations for behavior due to our diffrent physiology.
Some parts of nature are helpful for a group of people, and some parts are not.

lol user good game +1 for you

Hmmmm...who thinks was him..?!

Attached: 7k4ncuaznw7jdjllq228178217700.jpg (1612x1129, 142K)

Obviously, but OP's argument was that because it is a part of nature it is automatically good, he didn't provide evidence that it was productive. I feel like im getting baited

It's not mine either. That's no excuse.
And you're the one who is taking time to judge me and make things up about my life and my death.

All of these things are just examples of genetic mutation that is necessary for evolution to occur.

Any system that replicates something needs a means to check for errors. In order to check for errors, there must actually BE errors. All of these "undesirable traits" are just copy errors.
If you graph any of these things it will look like a normal statistical bell curve. The reason for that is because they are deviations from the normal copy.

It's the job of humans or nature to determine if a given deviation is desirable or if it should be destroyed. The problem now is that we keep every error as "special". Some errors are errors.
There's no difference between someone being born with the ability to withstand extreme cold and multiple types of genitalia. They're both mistakes. We simply decided that one is desirable.

Sphen & Magic, gay penguin couple at the Sydney Zoo.

Attached: 513E101800000578-0-image-m-11_1539328357462.jpg (636x358, 43K)

None of those things are "a vital part in nature"

Since you can't construct a logical argument, I'm assuming you're female.

>Certain behaviors might be “productive” for the individual but for the group as a whole it might be deterimental. Rape and murder are two of those things.
Maximizing "happiness" or population growth are not necessarily positive, biologically and ecologically.
Take for exemple the deer population in yellowstone : after wolves populations were destroyed in the area, the herds grew too big, damaging their enviornment, and were regulated in number by disease, decreasing their quality of life. When wolves were reintroduced, the environment became healthier and so did the deer.
Selection of the fittest individuals of the group is thus productive to the group but detrimental to weak individuals.

As for transsexuals, if we suppose that transsexuality is a weakness, then by sacrificing their ability to make children they're improving the stock.
It's a self-solving problem.

just said your life is important to you & maybe your family and close friends ... the planet will continue to spin with or without you

get over yourself

You keep talking about me. I don't.

so you're like everybody else

Attached: 1502998211885.jpg (615x647, 66K)

where are you from user?