>suddenly a random lowkey goth girl appears
>you randomly start to tag each other in wholesome memes
>you think that she like you
>you try to chat with her
>she always ignores you
>"wtf why are you tagging me in wholesome memes if we never talked??????"
>she continues to ignore you
>lilbitofangery.jpg
>under a post, she tells you that you're cute and that she want to talk with you
>"SO WHY TF ARE YOU IGNORING ME??"
>you start to hate all the female gender bc you’ve always been unlucky in love and thinking about becoming an incel for this reason
>under a post of the goth girl, you see another girl
>smol aestethic gf
>friend request: sent
>you randomly start to talk
>you show a little bit of interest
>SHE SHOWS A LITTLE BIT OF INTEREST
>OHGODOHFUCK.png
>you finally decide to meet
>she’s so fucking cute
>you cuddle a little bit
>you definitely like her
>SHE LIKES YOU BACK
>"is that a fucking dream?"
>now she’s your gf
>you love her a lot
>she loves you a lot

Now, after 16 years of an useless and meaningless life, I’m finally happy.

Attached: download.jpg (240x210, 11K)

Good for you, faggot OP. But 16 years is nothing to bitch about. Your balls just dropped and you're still an underdeveloped mess; you aren't eligible for inceldom at that point.

Attached: wait for it..png (1200x1600, 744K)

Don't put all your eggs in that basket. Enjoy.

B&

>Now, after 16 years of an useless and meaningless life, I’m finally happy.

kekd so fuckin hard, you dont remember half of years you mentioned

But... Was she able to suck your balls dry?

>16 y.o.
GET OFF MY BOARD NEWFAG CUNT

imagine gatekeeping inceldom lmao

>16
Try 21 almost 22, fit, high academic achiever, but girls will never have any interest in me because they are too busy dating the party boys and generally other extroverts who don't shun the outside world. STILL WATER RUNS DEEP BITCHES, I AM WAY MORE INTERESTING THAN MARAJUANA MIKE OR PARTY PETE OR FUCKING ANY OF THEM. THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME TALKING AND ACTING THAT THEY NEVER LOOK INSIDE THEMSELVES! I BET THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF DESCARTES OR HUME OR LOCKE OR MABYE EVEN FUCKING DARWIN. WOMEN ONLY WANT A "FUN" PET OF A MAN WHO IS SIMPLE INSIDE SO THAT THEY CAN KEEP HIM AROUND AS DECORATION AND AN INCOME SOURCE, WOMEN DON'T THINK AHEAD BECAUSE BIOLOGY NEVER FORCED THEM TO, AND THEY WILL PAY THE FUCKING PRICE WHEN THEIR BOY-TOY EITHER GETS A NEW FLING OR THEY CAN'T FUCKING STAND HOW HOLLOW HE IS, BUT IT WILL BE TOO FUCKING LATE BY THEN.

the only girls I have ever asked out were already taken because I started late, and now I will never get one that I could live with, I am forced to take a huge emotional risk (asking a girl out) to roll the dice in a rigged game where there is mabye a 1% chance that they aren't already spoken for.

cont.
ALL OUR FUCKING PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED IF SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE WAS A DEATH SENTENCE. If she has a ring, she's spoken for, otherwise she will actually consider you if you ask. a committed relationship before you are actually committed makes no fucking sense.

cont again b/c I am pissed.
RINGS EXIST TO SIGNAL TO SINGLE PEOPLE TO NOT WASTE THEIR TIME AND EMOTIONS. but today we have such modern sinful concepts as "long term girlfriends". IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE WITH A PERSON FOR YEARS, YOU SHOULD FUCKING GROW A SPINE AND MARRY THEM. IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO COMMIT TO A LIFETIME THEN DON'T FUCKING FUCK EACHOTHER.
if strictly monogamous sex were properly enforced, then STIs and the like would go extinct in one generation, but unfortunately CHAD COULDN'T FUCKING KEEP IT IN HIS PANTS AND NOW THE NEXT GENERATION IS CURSED WITH FUCKING CHOLERA AND SYPHILUS AND FUCK THESE CHEEKY BASTARDS STRAIGHT TO HELL. EVERY CHILD THAT GOES BLIND BECAUSE HIS MOTHER HAD GONORRHEA CAN PLACE ALL THE FUCKING BLAME SQUARELY ON CHAD'S FUCKING SMUG SHOULDERS, AND CHAD SHOULD BE FUCKING STRUNG UP FOR IT.

lol bullshit if you really are how you describe yourself you should be able to get a gf no problem, you need to put yourself out there and talk to girls, you clearly aren't trying.

LOL 21. You dont know shit about anything faggot. Stop pretending you know what youre talking about if youve never held a girls hand, stop being angry at the world for how it is and accept reality you FAGGOT.

I'm fit in that I am of greater than average strength and not obese, but I'm not wasting my time to sculpt out perfect abs. I'm not lanky or fat, but I'm not swole either.

My grades are higher than average and a lot of people have told me they thought I was a genius, but I'm not straight A's mostly due to procrastination and laziness moreso than innate ability.

I'm short as all hell (thanks genetics), and I have a terrible personality. I'm 100% white if that matters I guess? (no dna test, just family history can trace back all the way to immigrants from specific Western European countries b/c 'murica).

you say I should be able to get a gf easy, but observable reality would disagree with you. perhaps your theory is flawed.

Everyone is just as scared, tired and insecure as you are. Your life story is nothing special. This is pure narcissism of playing the victim.

21, but I can't see it ever changing so what's the difference. I'll still be here when I'm 30.

Then that's your problem then so STOP BLAMING THE WORLD. If you feel hopeless do something about it instead of sitting there touching your little dick.

clarification: by "terrible personality" I mean that I don't give a fuck about social norms and forcing myself to follow pointless rules grates on me. when I get to know a person better, I will let out more and more of my behaviors such as joking about everything, especially "bad" things. I could never spend my life with someone who forced me to sit into that social cage forever when I was around them.

I'm blaming the world for creating the situation. my awareness of the situation changes nothing.

holy fuck dude, you really have a bad case of autism

All of this is due to your entitlement that you feel you 'deserve' women simply because other men have it easier than you do. You're a fucking tool.

Of course your awareness doesn't change anything dumbass, that's why you actually go and talk to girls or learn to be social or whatever social phobia/insecurity you need to get fixed before you can become someone people actually want to associate with.

other men cause the problem by being greedy, and slutty women enable these asshole men.

All these sluts sucking all these dicks except for yours amirite.

I tried, but girls are all already claimed because I started late, so talking to girls is wasting time because very few of them are single.

>I have a terrible personality
>I'm not swole, I'm just not fat
>Should be able to get a gf easy

I'll tell you your problem right now is that you bring absolutely fucking nothing to the table. Girls that want to get dicked down will go to the guy that spends 6 days a week at gym, and girls that are interested in a long-term relationship will go for someone with a stellar personality. You don't seem to have any form of sense of humour, you've outright said that you're lazy and procrastinate, and honestly you just seem bitter and unwilling to do anything to change your lot in life. Your only hope on this course is to find a girl with a thing for broken people and have her dote on you for a few months to a year, then she'll realise that none of your bullshit is actually misfortune, it's actually you just being fucking shite at anything to do with any form of success, whether it be materialistic or philosophical.

Stop being a lazy piece of shit. Stop whining and bitching about things that are entirely your fault. Either take the world by the balls and force it into submission, or hurry the fuck up and die so that the rest of us have slightly more food and water available.

you fucking retard.

You can go to any country ine urope, and fuck a younger non used women. AND than laugh at the roasties of america.

Stop complaining.

you can even be 30 yrs old go to europe, and still get some 16 yr old non used pussy. OR SEA if thats your thing.

I personally find oral sex disturbing (both ways).

my personality is bad because my humor is too strong, rather than too weak. I joke about things that most people find revolting.

Yes but remember they don't know best
I am in your own situation but you gotta understand they were born as simpling
Love all or else you are worst then them

You don't get to call yourself unlucky in love at 16. Stop pretending to be in any way shape or form a loser. Your life hasn't even fucking started you stupid fucking kid.

cont.
It feels like the vast majority of people live in a different world than I do. I can enthuse about philosophy and history, but don't give a shit about celebrities or sportsball or TV shows and other vapid, shallow things.

Then you don't have a good sense of humour. Humour isn't about joking about the most fucked up shit that you possible can, it's about either finding something that both you and the person your talking with find funny, or shutting the fuck up and not saying anything because you have the basic social grace of not wanting to make someone else uncomfortable by making a joke about fisting dead babies.

is there even a sentence there?

see, I find this post funny, which I suppose is the crux of the issue.

Honestly dude, I can straight up guarantee that your problem isn't the things that you like. You can be a Doctor of Paleoclimatology, and if you're not a bitter dick people will happily ask you about what you do and listen to you explain a niche, uncommon field that a grand total of 200 people worldwide have actually studied. If you're not clicking with someone based off of something like "oh they don't like history", you just have shit social skills, and wouldn't be able to talk to that person even if they did like history.

Part II:
>she doesn't message back
>she plays it off
>you buy it
>she gets new friends you've never heard of
>you buy it
>she does some cute shit and sucks your dick and you're happy again
>she goes to study at her girlfriends house
>'had so much fun with your pussy last night' pops up on her phone when she's in the shower
>he's just a friend / it's only a joke / stop being so weird
>locks down her phone
>you're the bad guy
>she wants a break for 'a while'
>she's taking it in the ass
>from him

For all the confidence you gained from her imagine what security she gets having a vagina and knowing there are 1000 guys like you lined up to catch her if she decides to move on. Hedge your bets negro, keep goth chick on standby, goth chicks are better in bed anyway.

I can enthuse with my friends about the byzantine empire for hours, but my friends are also virgin men. I have yet to meet a woman that isn't bored by anything that isn't drama or pointless drivel like TV shows.

Then fucking well develop a personality such that women that are deeper than a puddle will actually want to talk to you, rather than taking one look at you, instantly categorising you as a bitter incel that will think they deserve sex because they paid a woman a compliment, and avoiding you like the plague. Go to uni, take a language course, do something somewhere towards interesting where you'll meet like-minded people and stop being bitter if your failing point is that you can't start a conversation in any way other than "despite making up 13% of the population..."

>WOMEN ONLY WANT A "FUN" PET OF A MAN
No shit, so now since your vast genius has made this groundbreaking observation why don't you use some of those 9000 IQ points to mimic marijuana mike and party pete so you can get you dick wet like they are, and since they're such simpletons you should be able to manage, right?

>otherwise she will actually consider you if you ask
Just like she's considering the advances of the five hundred other guys that want to smash her cunt in.

Attached: 3452346236727.jpg (250x250, 36K)

I don't want a relationship based on lies, and therefore I don't want to have to act like something I am not to "get my dick wet". Sex would be nice, but I want a wife.

I don't know why, but all the other women at my university don't have anything in common with me.

>I'm short as all hell
>I should be able to get a gf easy
>I'm short as all hell
>your theory is flawed.

Sure thing Elliot

Attached: 1466196416299.png (456x372, 203K)

also, I don't claim to have a vast genius, but other people have stated that they believe I am a genius, and it would be foolish to ignore them.

Its better than flat out rejection, especially since those 500 other guys face DEATH if they fool around outside marriage.

you don't realize that I was not the one who said that getting a gf would be easy for me. I was responding to the claims of other anons.

>not face fucking a girl with no gag reflex while you pull her hair and slap her ass so hard she screams on your cock and chokes
What are you gay?

>putting your reproductive organ inside someone elses teeth and digestive fluids
yeah no I'll pass.

My guy, you seem sort of conceited with absolutely no reason to be. Stop looking at your 'positive' traits and search for every negative you can find, then fix them. The first one I'd start with is the fact that you're bitter as fuck over women having the choice to do what they want to. Then just fuckin live your life and focus on being a decent fuckin person, and suddenly bada-bing-bada-boom you'll have female friends, and if you're really good at fixing all of the bullshit you've got going on up here you might actually treat them like human beings, someone will see this coupled with your newfound personality, and you might actually go on a date and realise that the world isn't out to get you, you just had a shitty fucking outlook and did nothing about it

the negatives are things I can't fix, like being short and not naturally attractive. also, what should I fix? the fact that I find drugs and parties distasteful, as well as the type of person who uses them frequently?

Pain of death aside, she's going to choose your short, bitter ass over one of the other 500 suitors because why?

because all the other men are taken. this is how it (mostly) worked for centuries in christian europe, one man for every woman meant that there were always options.