I owe someone $200 for 2 oz of weed that I'm not going to be paying back...

I owe someone $200 for 2 oz of weed that I'm not going to be paying back. I never plan to but I didn't think he would be psycho about it. I don't know how but he out where I actually live and he's been banging on my door. The first thing I did was call the police and he left when they rolled up but they had uncomfortable questions for me that I didn't answer. They told me if I called anymore I would get in trouble for false calls unless I told them why he was knocking. It happened the next day and I didn't know if those same cops were on shift. It's a small town and very possible.what trying to say is I feel really stuck right now.

Attached: 1550111780499.jpg (750x731, 229K)

either pay him the 200$, kill him, or suck his dick
>thread

I hope you learned your lesson son.

Tell him you'll give him his money when you've got it.

>Yea Forums, help I stole from somebody and now I'm suffering the consequences of stealing!

I get that we're all degenerates here, but come on, dude. The only clear way out of this is to pay now, or get beaten up by a drug dealer until he's paid or otherwise satisfied.

Must be some shit ass weed at that price

Dont purchase something you dont have the money for, especially from drug dealers
/thread

Maybe you should try not acting like a nigger?

Can't wait for you to catch an ass kicking, the end of blade or a fucking bullet.

>he knocks on your door all day
>leaves when you call the cops
>he comes back again and just keeps knocking
He's not gonna do shit. Owing a drug debt and calling the cops is enough to get you a severe beat down/whacked in the criminal underworld. Clearly he doesn't even know how to break into your house at night. But if you do feel threatened, reporting him to the police for drug dealing, harassment, whatever else he does, when your only crime is possession, will probably get you in very little trouble compared to him (although he might come back from prison an angry, hardened criminal). On the other hand, you gotta smoke that shit fast, because if he calls the cops on you, and you have over 1oz possession, you can probably be charged with drug dealing, especially if he makes up a believable story.

My son is owed same for same.
So far he has keyed car and smashed house window wi brick.
Next stop is baseball bat in the head one dark evening.
Pay up you fucking mooching nigger.

Kind of perplexing that you didn't consider someone who makes a living doing risky illegal things would do something risky and illegal to get the money he owes you, like kicking your ass.

Drug dealers value their reputation as drug dealers, in that if he let's you off the hook, other customers may get the same idea that they can steal from him and not suffer consequences. He's gonna get his 200, even if he has to take It out of your ass. Best just pay up or move to a city where he doesn't have connections.

Money you owe him*

This

nigger

It's too late to pay it back. Never open that door and if he breaks it down then pop some caps into his bitch ass.

Attached: chief_keef_with_kay_kay_by_aarpom-d8qjjx1.png (4500x4334, 1.78M)

I've noticed that Yea Forums has recently been getting an influx of weed smoking niggers from Commiefornia

I agree 100% with this but OP wouldn't have to do this crap if he owned guns (legally or illegally).

Is there a body of water nearby you can dump him in?

Turn yourself in for possession. Not only are you a shitty human for taking 2oz of bud without planning on paying for it but youre coming to Yea Forums because the guy wants his $200? Big yikes

You're a faggot I throw weed away and you're getting people knocking on your door over 2oz. Faggot

in the states that are legal a p is only a few hundred if you know the farms

I can't wait to slit your throat, you fucked with the wrong guy.

Jk boi, just psychin you out.

Pay 200 dollars back any way you can or be prepared to pay way more in hospital fees. That is unless you think you can take him in which case you're just a plain robber.

Go to hell
I hope the guy bangin on your door is the one that sends you there

>be psycho about it. I don't know how but he out where I actually live and he's been banging on my door.

son, if he was being a psycho about it, there would be two twelve-inch iron spikes nailing your kneecaps to the floor and the house would be on fire.

>finna stole from a guy
>he mad about it
>i wanted the thing, though
>didn't expect this!

Did you ever consider not being a nigger?

>steals $200 of weed from someone
>calls him the psycho

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE

op i hope you learn your lesson in one way or another.

>Steal $200 off somebody
>He actually wants his money?! What a psycho!!!! I don't deserve this!

You are the worst kind of person.

Attached: 1356102011366.jpg (300x155, 9K)

Sell some weed faggot pussy bitch

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A GUD WEED SMOKIN BOY

this pretty much. hide your stash and if he gets done by the cops be prepared to move to a new town, change your name and cut off all contact with people you know.

or you know.... just give him $250, apologize and smoke up with him.

>finna
are you irish?

What kind of dumbass drug dealers gives away 2 ouces? And the cops sound dumbasded too. What kind of retardville is this???

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Cough* Commiefornia cough*

$200 isn't much compared to the kind of shit you can get into with the cops. Just pay him to leave you alone.

Hey...nice..Elon Musky..

Attached: 6fsx4qlebfbdx57vb227690522300.jpg (1628x1198, 112K)

Can you do everyone a favor and committ seppuku already?

Thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-031511_Clover~(1).jpg (1079x1545, 575K)

Fuck off, nigger. Not only are you a fucking scumbag thief, but you're also a snitch. I genuinely hope you get your teeth kicked in by this guy.