Does anyone remember a handheld toy in which you care for a monster and play games with him...

does anyone remember a handheld toy in which you care for a monster and play games with him? you could plug it into a computer and play an mmo associated with it
inb4 skannerz and tamagochi

Attached: scan.jpg (454x631, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXD-_HEa6fA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UB Funkeys?

holy shit, just remembered those but thats not it

This one?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (480x640, 60K)

ik its not what you're talking about but this reminded me of nanovor and i went off on that game

I think I've been trying to find something similar. My memory is something of like a central tower hub and it looked similar to Toontown or something

no it wasnt a barcode game but i want one of those

yes and i just remember my monster being a rock monster, it was weird but i just wanna know the fucking name lol

I was only young when I had one of these and I used to scan my little dick and it'd get me hard. First wanks were possible thanks to this.

fuck off, you've made this thread before and wasted a bunch of people's time trying to find it. if you still don't remember by now, this is bait.

never made this thread before but go off kid

you did. you just worded it differently, saying some shit about collecting monsters that looked like insects.

get on my level

Attached: th (1).jpg (255x314, 9K)

teddy ruxbin

Digimon was the shit back when it was a tamagotchi knockoff you could battle with

Miuchiz? I used to have this one and it was so dope but the online servers are long gone.

Attached: miuchuz.jpg (800x600, 65K)

That is awesome, holy shit! Where can’t I buy one? eBay?

Attached: DD73630E-7E72-4737-B1B3-AF9B58C47024.jpg (2000x1333, 438K)

IT WAS THIS

never said anything about collecting monster gtfo of here you fucking newfag

already found a way to play it again

Happy to help
Please elaborate how

youtube.com/watch?v=tXD-_HEa6fA

i was gonna download it tomorrow just for nostalgia but it looks just like i remember

radica skannerz