New trap thread

New trap thread

Attached: 1552222636185.webm (338x600, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/kimsatrans-no-hands-anal-orgasm-3-trailer-11021946
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1552168956477m.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

Attached: 1550953659056.webm (1920x1080, 1.62M)

god why would you start a thread with this gross fatboy when you have perfectly good content as well like Thread's gonna be shit now because the standard's so low smh

Attached: 1550955121144.webm (720x1280, 1.52M)

There's been whole threads dedicated to Emily before

Oh emily....I miss you

Don't be a dumb bitch

I know

Attached: 1552168416714m.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Fat boy is pretty cute too

Yeah I know, you faggots are really into people who look like chubby 12-year-old boys wearing fetish gear, but why post it in trap threads

He was

Attached: 1552168049943.webm (252x450, 160K)

>7+ Billion people have different taste.
Who knew?

Attached: 1552338084331m.jpg (672x1024, 67K)

Light skin traps please

Can someone please post the OP pic the last trap thread had? I've been looking for it forever and I'd really like to bust a nut before I sleep.

Attached: 1552167817713m.jpg (611x1024, 39K)

story from other thread
>the next meetup felt like forever. the first one happened so fast, i couldn't believe that the 2nd would take a week and a half. guys would send dick pics and what not, but i wouldn't get more than that. Most of the guys wanted to be topped. I was like ummmm. But I talked to a lot of different people. There's was actually like 2-3 traps on there. One was transitioning and wanted payment(140 roses) I was like nah bitch. There was another who was just starting, probably a lurker on reddit or here. I was trying to get with her for like a week, but they seemed to have a hectic schedule. There was this couple that was super hot. It was like a fit hipster full beardy guy and an emo trap. I was like thiiiiiiis is my crowd. He seemed super interested and I wanted to do a 3 sum with both of them. I'm down for whatever, just no scat or piss or blood. Non of that weird shit, and maybe later we could tie each other up, i'm not into that with people i don't trust, but he seemed to be on for the fun and was emotionally cheating. I finally setup one with this pretty fat dude. 34 6 foot 200 pounds no muscle kinda guy, his weight makes him look older than he is, and he had a small penor, talkin like 3-4 inches. was like whatever, i'm horny. i convince him to pay for it, and i'd pay for the next one, hue hue little did he know there wasn't a next one. I was trying to get the room for other people to visit, maybe go to a gay bar. this was a bit shorter notice so i get ready there, takes like 20-30 mins, shave face, butt stuff, same outfit, different joint. ask if he wants some, tell him it's 34%, it's like 3 times the potency of older stuff. he says i clean up nicely. I thank him, and start kissing and caressing him, hugging him close and prepping his body. I'm really into making people feel good. i move my hands over his bulge and rub it, while making out. He seems to be a bit inexperienced in it all so i kinda have a bit of fun

Continue

When did nikki become a hooker?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-072048_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 871K)

i push my tongue down his throat pretty hard a couple times, mostly to see what i could get away with lol. After like 2-3 i go to unbuckle him and pull his pants down and begin suckin. I was pretty demoralized when I saw how big it was, small and thin. I was like well this won't even reach my p-spot. I guess I'll have to just suck him. I'm down there carressing his legs wi th my finger tips, i recommend learning to do this on your inner thighs. It'll make you go crazy and women even nuttier. takes a bit of practice, but you'll know it when you got it. i do this and i feel him twitching, i know he's ready. so i back off and look up smack my face with his cock and give it nice kisses and what not, to slow the pace down. I really like moving like a series of waves. I motion him to the bed and push him onto it and he falls on it. and i position him so his legs are hanging off and i'm right between his thighs. the hotel heater is right behind me hitting his feet, so it's very easy to get him to cum. I go to town on moving my fingers along his legs, first hard and gripping. get the blodo flowing to the area, then soft and slow getting him really pumped. I then take him into my mouth and deep throat it really hard. i cough a bit, but i'm looking to get him super lubed. I spit all over his cock and my hands and his nuts. I then wrap my lips around his cock head and rest my tongue around it. with my lubed hands i lightly move my fingers up and down his shaft ever so slowly to build him really hard. When he starts twitching i move toward his balls and caress he wet swollen nuts. this guy probably didn't jerk off for a week or something. I keep at this for a while maybe 30 mins to an hour and get him just about to cum and i pull off and he basically bucking the air, whimpering. I'm like would you like to cum now or do you want more of this. He's like if you can make me cum. i'm like alright, in my mind i'm like this fucking guy.... i deep throat him again to relube

Attached: 1552168500826m.jpg (551x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1552163918556m.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Attached: Dtwd4rmU0AAhz2P.jpg (1317x1958, 352K)

Fucking Christ lrn2greentext

they make okay money, charge like 60-140.

i hold his cock with my lips and rest my tongue on his head, and i caress his cock, switching from nuts to cock get him bothered, then i start bobbing my head on him, slowly and he starts moaning again. I start moaning on him, and he fuckin loves it. and start really bobbing on his cock and moaning like a slut, saying i'm your whore, i want your cum. gimmie your cum daddy i need it. he twtiches and stiffens and i grab his nuts and hold them and he cums in my mouth hard. he's flexing a lot, probably 10-12 huge spurts. this guy really filled my mouth and i stay on his cock for about a minute, not moving. my mouth is full of his cum and his cock is in a pool of it. he's still moaning after like 2 mintues of me not moving. I get off and he's like uhhhhhhh. and i swallow half of it, and i cuddle next him, holding him and wrapping my arms and legs around while the remainder of the cum is in my mouth. he's spent on the bed. it didnt occur to me until afterward that i coulda probably made out with him and have him eat his own cum lol. ohwell. he says something and i still have his cum in my mouth and it dribbles otu of my mouth, he kinda giggles and i'm like fuck you man. we laff, and he starts rubbing my body. my smooth skin sends ripples up my body and i'm in heaven. he reaches down and pulls for my cock. i reposition myself so that i'm ontop of him. if you do jiu jitsu i get into side mount and he reaches around and starts jerkin me. he jerks me and i ask oh daddy i wanna cum so badly, he's like beg to cum. i wanna cum daddy, plz. plz daddy rub my sissy clit. i cum pretty hard, and he keeps going. he keeps going way past the point of it being uncomfy and i'm like alirght how long can i do this for.i start squirming and spazzing on him until i get off and sit on the edge of the bed. i put on a southern accent and say well i'm all tuckered out

more?

no thanks

That's nothing for a prostitute. Very cheap
Alsoashley

she posts on r/sissies or r/traps

New one from their twitter

well, there was supposed to be an image...

Attached: Untitled.jpg (765x1200, 162K)

Attached: 1552111427949m.jpg (1024x683, 55K)

Attached: 1551677352161m.jpg (679x1024, 66K)

Attached: 1550437934365.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

xhamster.com/videos/kimsatrans-no-hands-anal-orgasm-3-trailer-11021946