What keeps you up at night Yea Forums?

What keeps you up at night Yea Forums?

Attached: 91A99B0A-4537-4123-8300-F8E9F43BC122.jpg (500x473, 21K)

Crackheads in my street

Attached: 1D105E6B-0314-4532-9B56-25A0155837C3.jpg (499x710, 119K)

Nothing anymore. Used to suffer from stress-related insomnia until I trained myself to meditate and force myself to sleep.

Pretty much yeah
Occasionally hear domestic abuse too (only verbal as far as i know)

Existential Dread

Attached: eels.webm (500x375, 1.81M)

I have this problem, how do you stop the constant internal dialogue and shut the thoughts out?

based

Attached: C6D23DF3-6FF9-4BA0-B3AF-823DDDD97FE4.jpg (543x556, 62K)

IM THA WATURBOI DURRRR IM THE WATERBOY DURRRR

Attached: b23b957f-ec9e-46b1-ba4f-17badf5b4b3e_screenshot~2.jpg (379x480, 23K)

The massive amount of trap pics on my phone. The numbers only grow larger.

my nightmare life and ability

What do you mean by ability?

Are you like me where you keep saving them but never actually go back and look at them because you’re too busy saving more?

it like makes me sleepy throughout the day so I fight it all day. Then when its finally time to sleep I don't feel sleepy.

shoot my bad abilify^

You live in the hood?

Attached: E5D5D9A4-65B3-4E21-9A96-B5767DA695A2.jpg (480x501, 30K)

Nope, shitty part of my small aus town
Commission housing if that means anything

>could be slaying puss
>too puss to talk to grills

still knowing that im alive

Mannn, it's gonna sounds insane, but I daydream. I daydream the SAME SCENARIO THE SAME EXACT WAY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. I used to daydream that the zombie Apocalypse breaks out and I have super powers that helps me fight the horde and defend people. It's totally childish, but imagine watching the same movie every single night when you lie down, your brain has seen it, you've seen it, you know what happens next and those little thoughts and dialogues are all taken up having to watch this again and they hush long enough for you to fall asleep. I'm to where I can be asleep in less than five minutes where it used to take me hours to go to sleep as a kid.

Damn well be safe out there user

I usually use a similar method but I haven’t tried consistently using the same daydream. I’ll give it a shot. You ever get the thing where you’re sort of starting to fall asleep and you hallucinate a song or someone talking or a noise, that shit always wakes me back up

Why is your life a nightmare? Genuinely curious

Crippling anxiety too great for me to go outside anyway so its fine, plus the police drive through the street 5 times a day so...

That’s good that you’ve got police presence. The police around the bad areas of my city drive right past junkies shooting up and violent crimes. They don’t even want to fuck with that shit. Can’t say I blame them

That's the drawback to the daydreaming is sometimes I'll feel what you mentioned and my brain realizes it's not part of the story and it'll try and wake me, but instead pushed me into sleep-paralysis.

Well damn my dude, cant say ive actually seen anything that bad happen, but i have seen a drug raid the other end of my street before