Is he innocent?

Is he innocent?

Attached: MichaelJacksonPA290911.jpg (942x600, 156K)

hee-hee did it.

are you retarded? yes he did it

No. He's dead.

I think you're a relative of his trying to make him famous again. Nobody else cares about him anymore.

he is innocent, was proven many times in court and now he is being accused again because the bullshit me too movement and allegations getting a free pass.

just look at the fucking shills that made the documentary and how they are trying to get attention, literally the scum of this country trying to get more undeserved fame.

oh and i should add, all shill accusing him are far left fucks trying to be righteous and get in the good side of history, like they always do.

yes, he apoligized right before he died, and got into heaven. "those are the rules"

implying he did anything wrong. it was consensual on all sides.

kind of this. you cant BE guilty of anything if you are dead. nobody cared much 20 years ago when he was alive. or 30 years ago when it was happening. right now people are just acting outraged because they want to share in the moment and be part of it. Its entirely selfish.

AS INNOCENT AS MY ASS

Your ass has molested a lot of children then.

he is only as guilty as the parents who lent their kids out in exchange for perks

The weirdo obviously did it.

This. I've seen parents do it for much less

and it is extremely likely that they chemically castrated him at a very young age, he was literally a child himself even as an adult.

Attached: 20190314_004938.jpg (279x99, 23K)

He was white so of course he was innocent bro.

doesnt really matter, he's dead now, nothing can really be done about it either way.

I don't know, but was this guy innocent?

Attached: 220px-O.J._Simpson_1990_ยท_DN-ST-91-03444_crop.jpg (220x279, 19K)

You know he probably had an obsession with youth, but the accusations are all BS,

He did it yeah, but others have did worst. at least he didn't piss on kids faces and recorded it

Attached: 220px-Rkellytrappedinthecloset2007.jpg (220x282, 18K)

Absolutely not.

>implying money can't influence the legal system in your favor