Why do some of you guys hate black people? Just something thats been on my mind lately

Why do some of you guys hate black people? Just something thats been on my mind lately...

Pic unrelated

Attached: IMG_20190131_103014.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

BECAUSE THEYRE NIGGERS!

they're inherently primitive and violent.

No I mean like what drives you to hate them? Is it the way they look? Is it unrational fear and or hate?

Arent we all? Were all huamns after all

KH3 was fun, but a disappointment

I dont hate black people, just niggers.

Because we hate ghetto people who are loud and uneducated and most of the people from the hood are black because of systemic racism

Wait theres a difference? Do explain?

Attached: 1525550492691.png (483x470, 184K)

Both scared shitless if there two or more , hate that they're so smooth with women

Simply put all niggers are black but not all black people are niggers. Still confused?

Kind of can you put into words/detail what classifies a "nigger"

It's the way they act. They act like they are entitled to everything just because they are black. And you can't ever say anything to them because it comes off as racist due to idiots in society. Then there's the other ones that act retarded and talk like they're speaking in emojis or some shit. Plus they are the majority of crime.

Have you never lived in a place with a lot of black people?

So throughout my life I've come to the conclusion that at least 70% of black people are niggers, 10-15% of them are decent people, and the rest are somewhere in between. Things that are oftenly associated with "niggerly" behavior:

>muh racism
>dindu nuffin
>low iq language (we waz kangz n shiet)
>hatred towards white people
>live off of welfare and taxpaying dollars
>criminal activites in general
>think they are entitled to special priviledges because they have been subject to slavery/racism/something else

That help any?

No I have. Use to live in a area with high crimes rates and was bascially gettho. Also didnt have the best experience with black people because they said I talked like and liked things only a white boy could. Even though I am black myslef and most of time hate myself for it.

Actually helps alot Thankyou

Attached: 1322796219001.png (500x382, 65K)

not op but I am redpilled. Thanks for putting it into words user.

Attached: 1520045864912.jpg (816x816, 75K)

One of my best friends is a black guy and he has always told me he wishes that his people would rise up above this cycle of prejudice and anger and move on towards bettering themselves. Never know who you will meet in life my dudes.

shiet nigga ye aint even been known whata fuck you even talkin bout and shiet
racist type ass mofucka and shiet, nigga, damn lucky you aint round my block and shiet nigga finna get yo punk ass clapped INSANTLY my nigga
pussy ass nigga

I grew up and live the hood in NYC , black people are fun to hang around with , the problem is gang activity and "go viral" shit , but that just because of shit schools and jobs

Heres your (you) for making me laugh, my nigga