Any tits on how and where to buy steroids?

Any tits on how and where to buy steroids?

I need testosterone cypionate for legit medical reasons.

I know i know just go up to the biggest guy in the gym and ask but i don't go to the gym and i wouldn't even know witch gym to start at.

Or maybe buy it off the Deep Web but i've never done that before and don't really know how to use Bitcoin yet.

Anything would help because lord knows the doctors are not helping

Attached: th.jpg (474x296, 20K)

/fit/ has a thread on it that's a good place to start if you're not an idiot
I bought mine on reddit and directly from websites

Also people don't sell steroids in gyms, it's the quickest way to get kicked out or reported

Thanks i'll try /fit/ but last time i got banned for talking about it

>I bought mine on reddit and directly from websites

What websites? and where on reddit?

eroids has a bunch of different sources with reviews. Since you are on HRT you don't have to worry about a PCT or HCG. Just an AI so you don't get bitch tits and a shit ton of bloat.

>Since you are on HRT

I'm not or any HRT the doctors won't prescribe anything to me to spike all the blood work i've done.

Have you bought from eroids? are they legit?

I was assuming you were buying the test cyp to cruise for HRT since you needed it for medical reasons. I've bought from sources reviewed on eroids before. They all came through with no problems.

>I was assuming you were buying the test cyp to cruise for HRT since you needed it for medical reasons

I would love to do that but i'm in my 20s and that's the reason they won't help me.

Do you use Bitcoin? Is there some place that takes any other form of payment?

Is the medical reasons just feeling like you have low T? You should get bloodwork done.
Most places take credit or bitcoin. I usually just buy a prepaid card somewhere with cash and use that.

Yes i have literally all the symptoms of low T

But it shows up in my blood work too but still not low enough for the doctors to do anything.

My free test was as low at 8.2 ng/dl

But my total is low normal

If your doctor isn't helping you out then you should take your bloodwork and go to an endo. If an endo says it's not low enough than there's some online HRT/TRT doctors that can write you a script. The last route is just usually more expensive since they never say no and usually give bodybuilding doses.

>I usually just buy a prepaid card somewhere with cash and use that.

What kind of card?

I have a prepaid via but it has all kinds of info on me on it. Like my social

Usually a visa or mastercard gift card. I wouldn't use the one with your SSN on it if you're worried about any legal problems.

iasuperpharma
I’m not a rep or anything but yea

I've gone to general practitioner and a online men's health clinic and a anti aging doctor

Your being a lot of help dude thank you

This and many others require bitcoin and will give u a good discount . Also WU and back wire . If u find one that uses credit card u most likely aren’t gonna get anything

Also, do your research.... hair loss, gyno and fertility problems could happen, there are many other drugs to take to prevent these just please do ur research

I have i don't plan on taking anymore than i have to maybe like 150 to 200/ml a week

And i don't care about my hair or fertility problems i all ready have those

I mean /mg not /ml

Then yeah man, it should be pretty affordable 2 injections a week should do it, maybe even cheaper if you buy the raw powder and brew it yourself lol but that’s some advanced shit I’ve done cycles of 750 mg a week along other things and side effects were pretty minimal

Yeah i just want to feel like a man again plus funds would be a problem.

But i would have to say i would like to run a cycle one day

Yeahh...Elon Musky..you was all time..!

Attached: 4c6q763qz6th8t1mz227830150000.jpg (1658x1139, 127K)

Wherever u decide to get it your going to have to get familiar with bitcoin buying and sending. CashApp is pretty easy to use. Deep web vendors are sketchy as hell and the prices are jacked up big time. Napsgear and iasuperpharma are the two I’ve used

Thanks i will have to figure out bitcoin.

Napsgear and iasuperpharma i'll have to look into it

I just literally got chewed out buy my doctor today he literally said my symptoms where physiological and not physical

Fuck i mean psychological*

So do you order it to your home address? Or a PO box?

Home, but if u get a P.O. Box you probably don’t have to sign and your package would be there when u go pick up your mail..