Can we get a china hate thread for my girlfriend? She doesn't know about the bug people

Can we get a china hate thread for my girlfriend? She doesn't know about the bug people

Attached: 1552277858108.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BNz1NepDSus
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/08/china-pathologizing-uighur-muslims-mental-illness/568525/
youtu.be/CBtjRJXEzIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So basically, rekt thread

sure

Attached: 1548115261971.jpg (1971x1854, 940K)

Kek, pretty much

Not gonna lie, that's adorable

youtu.be/BNz1NepDSus
disgusting

I l o v e h o t c h i c k s .

BUMPING FOR CHINK REKT POSTS
also anime was a mistake

What do you want to know about china?
Since she's a woman, how about telling her about "bile bears"? It'd be better if you look it up yourself to give it credibility, but the short of it is they lock bears up in cages too small to move, cut a permanent hole in their stomach, and let a certain fluid, bile, flow out. They do this for years until the bear dies.
What do you think they use it for? "Herbal medicine".

If she cares about economics, see pic related. If she cares about the environment, she better know about china's pollution of the sea and the great pacific garbage patch or I want you to slap her for me.

Attached: chinese steel.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Chinese people as a default have no empathy. They've been conquered and raped by invaders so many times that "chinese" isn't really a thing here. It's even happened in recent times, the modern chinese government again absorbeda large number of culturally and genetically distinct natives and forced them all to adopt the "Han Chinese" label, to add to the asian mud stew that is the chinese people. It's be like if everyone in the US blended into one mongrel race, which to be fair is unfortunately happening, but in china it's been happening for literally thousands of years.

Attached: 1531945926757.png (800x1672, 209K)

伙計們,別聽這個匿名者。他在撒謊。

translation: chang ching. chong.

rekt thread?

Attached: chinese_hot_dog_stand.jpg (450x600, 35K)

賤人。

That Entire block of text was a putrid dump of psuedo history and psuedo science. Genetics don't work like that lmfao. Barbarian tribes tended to have 1/100000 of the population of China so when they got assimilated, like they always did, their genetic impact would be next to nothing if even anything. You are cherrypicking scenarios too. When these tribes weren't all centralized and powerful, the Chinese did their fair share of raping and pillaging. Hell the Manchu conquest was basically revenge for centuries of rape and subjugation. You act like China was the only nation conquered by others. By your logic all English and therefore Americans are French frogs because the Normans raped the shit outta the English nobility after 1066. Italians have been raped and conquered by French Germans and Spanish alike.

Not to mention that foreign invaders used Chinese natives as the main army and bureacracy so it was still Chinese on Chinese for the most part.

>When these tribes weren't all centralized and powerful, the Chinese did their fair share of raping and pillaging.
Yes? I'm not denying that at all. China got fucked, went on to fuck others in downward spiral of losing aspects of humanity. They are, by some metric, victims, but they were the perpetrators for many more crimes as well.

>all english are frogs
it is correct to say that the english saxons have french blood often times.
>america
I already said that was true in my first or second post

>nobility
it's largely recognized that due to precisely what you said, the nobilities of a country are not often times the same genetics of the country they're ruling over, due largely to political marriages.

Italy and Greece do not share the same genetics as the ancient italians and greeks due to invasions, this is also commonly known. Arab invasions did a number on them. Hell, they lost constantinople.

And I'm glad you responded to the manchu part, as it lets me follow up with this.

Attached: 1531945942734.png (688x726, 72K)

thats. my. TRIGGER

Attached: China crashing this bus with no survivors.webm (434x360, 768K)

What is wrong with being Chinese? I realize the whole no empathy meme, but I thought that's pretty much because they don't have good Samaritan laws and helping can actually really fuck you over. Is that it?

Did you purposely skip over my main point? U said that Chinese is a mongrel race. I proved how that is not at all the case. What you are doing is restating facts. Everybody knows that China got fucked by the Manchus and their retardation. You are falling into the typical Yea Forums user trap again and thinking that what you know is the end all be all but it barely scratches the surface of how complex Chinese history truly is. Either way, New China can cuck and fuck literally every modern nation except for the US. Imagine how much white pussy some soldiers can get by taking a trip down the good old USSR and onto the EU.

Attached: China murdered by dogs.webm (960x540, 1.98M)

Attached: 1551730163897.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

This pic made me laugh. I love you kids. I’m old, sad and tired.

i think china is cool because they have tigers and i like tigers :)

i hope tigers return from endangerment and consume all of asian humans :)

i hope you choke on a sweet nigger sausage today :)

Taiwan number 1

How about educating her about how China is taking people they disagree with, for example certain religions/cults, harvesting their organs while they are still alive for a rapidly growing transplant industry before incinerating them

>chinese are a mongrel race
>that's not true! everyone is a mongrel race!
what you're saying isn't refuting my argument.

Attached: 1540795509138.png (632x1221, 95K)

Free Tibet!

bruhhhhhhhhhhh

They do that with their prisoners as well. But the thing this guy is referencing can be found here: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/08/china-pathologizing-uighur-muslims-mental-illness/568525/

The threads on this board consists mainly of faggots comparing cocks and trannies. Your BF is literally a closeted faggot.

Attached: blp9mjq0n8811.gif (400x226, 1.96M)

stop killing tigers >:(

And this:
youtu.be/CBtjRJXEzIQ

China Mainland, Democratic Reform Now!

Attached: 1cb0ef16b4cb007bbadaebc6a7b296931449705feaa8721c560704e3381f439f.gif (400x400, 357K)

Your girlfriend is now aware that grey aliens kind of looks like chinese people

Bump

I'm out OP. I hope you received what you wanted were you indeed truthful.

You know what fuck off, Indians are people. They are proud and prosperous. Thousands of years ok? Culture has existed in India for longer than many western societies and you just come here and pick and choose to steal some of your favourite then mock others.

Yoga? Chai? Indian meditations? Our spices and dishes? You even put our Gods on merchandise to sell and our religious symbols on handbags and think oh I am such an enlightened Westerner acting like such big person but then to turn around and say haha pooo pooooopy pooooooo in loooo hahah like so very funny well it's not funny.

India was raped by the UK and if not for the setbacks of colonisation you would never be laugh very funny mr haha. SO fuck off.

imagine being a country so weak you can't keep the UK from nutting all over your shit

lol actual biology science, am i rite?

>t. cucked by Mughals and eternally butthurt over loss of racial purity
>will never admit it
send bobs or gtfo

I read this in an Indian accent in my head. Shit was cash

Attached: l.gif (800x600, 1.79M)