Tell me some methods yall use to help whiten teeth...

Tell me some methods yall use to help whiten teeth. Obviously I know brushing and flossing but shit like using hydrogen peroxide and the like

Attached: main-qimg-aaf9e757e51c0c08557e5eab55685e0a.jpg (570x294, 36K)

bleach

Already drank a gallon. Nothing happened

Be a nigger

just wait now, sweet dreams nigger

Good night guys

Attached: People-black-man-sleeping-in-bed.jpg (1000x600, 60K)

Aside from whitening strips. swishing with peroxide is about all.

Dentist. Get it professionally done. Mine charges 150. If you can't afford that then do what the other posters have been saying and drink bleach.

Charcoal toothpaste and charcoal powder. Amazon.

God tier: Dentist Work
Top Tier: At home kits
Mid Tier: peroxide gel trays
Low tier: disposable strips

Unranked: Whitening toothpaste (just use it daily)

baking soda works

paint

Don't eat carbs for a few months
Literally the best thing you can do for your teeth in any regard and costs nothing

... the final solution in dentistry

Attached: 1552518574932.jpg (960x952, 91K)

Or you know, just brush them shits... Brushing regularly works just as great if not better

>Brushing regularly works just as great if not better
Nope, you're only ever treating the symptoms
Not eating carbs means you wouldn't have to brush if you didn't want to (though obviously you probably still should)
There's a reason plaque and tooth decay is a modern problem and doesn't really exist in human history

This

Natural whole carbs are ok, like whole grain rice or beans. it's processed sugars that are the problem, mostly sugary drinks and boxed junk food

wait can you explain the difference between at home kits and peroxide gel trays?

why did you drink rather than pour it on your skin?

Do NOT do it yourself. Brush and floss and antiseptic regularly. Whitening does not add anything to you teeth to make them white. It takes stains away. A qualified dentist knows how to do it without ruining the enamel.

Chemist here. Always remember that concentration determines safety. Buy OTC whitening products that have peroxide instead of rinsing with peroxide meant as a disinfectant. Then you can be sure you are whitening your teeth instead of dissolving them.

"Natural is better" logical fallacy