Did he do it?

Did he do it?

Attached: 06F4699E-5D39-4375-87C2-312E95EAF6AE.jpg (799x500, 88K)

Does a bear shit in the woods

I know I would have fucked a boy that pretty

No. ((they)) were pissed he spilled the beans.

I don't think he did

What makes you say that?

After he died, the first kid (now a man) who pressed charges on MJ came forward and said that it had been a lie his father had put him up to.

I think so

Is there an article or something about this somewhere?

I don't think so that guy from home alone hates pedos and outs them all but when he was testifying on mj's trial he said that he didn't do it multiple times without even thinking

I don't know if he did or didn't do it but it's not a good idea for a grown man to sleep in a bed with another person's children yeah

So does Corey Feldman and he defends Jackson.

while he was extemely strange there a lot of evidence that points to the fact that he was just a weird guy and didnt actually do anything

trump did it too.

He's innocent.... He made Thriller.... Thriller

i'd legit eat that boy's poop.

this.
i know alot of strange people....but they wouldnt hurt a fly. theyre just weird thinkers.

Maybe he did it, maybe he didn't.

But "Leaving Neverland" is a complete horseshit mockumentary that has an insane number of contradictions and flaws in it. There was zero concrete evidence in it and if you're gonna destroy someone's entire legacy then you need some extraordinary evidence which it didn't even come close to having.

Trump actually was good friends with Michael Jackson and defended him. Trump says in a video “he loved children and he was not a child molester”.

What the fuck?

exactly, mj probably did something to offend ((someone)) and they retaliated by shitting all over his name and the children fiddler narrative was the most logical one to go for

ol'Joe beat on Mikey & prolly pimped him out to known industry pedos, just paying it forwards pedo style

Attached: Joe_mw1024_s_n.jpg (1024x758, 73K)

no touching, man. i don't need that shit.

i mean, his shit, i need that. not the touching shit.

That’s what they always do.

Yeah, OP did it, he posted it again.

Attached: 426.jpg (497x621, 40K)