My daughter is 10 and she likes to sleep with me in one bed. Is that weird or should I let her do it?

My daughter is 10 and she likes to sleep with me in one bed. Is that weird or should I let her do it?

Attached: 99.jpg (880x594, 385K)

Nothing wrong with it at all

Where's the mom?

Dead for 5 years. Car accident.

Sure. My daughter still sleeps with me occasionally and she is 21.

It's weird that you'd ask on Yea Forums, being a father myself I know what direction Yea Forums would probably take this thread

Thats normal user.
I sleep with your daughter all the time too.

She's trying to bond. But she'll be too old to sleep with you shortly. She's gotta be comfortable to sleep in her own room.

Also good on you being a single dad and trying your best.

Sorry about that

In which case, of course your daughter wants to spend as much time as possible with you. In some ways she knows she's the woman of the house (in name only), and wants to keep you company as much as possible

EEnjoy it while it lasts. You've got a couple of years before the hormones hit the fan, then it'll go one of two ways. She'll want nothing to do with you, or everything.

This is the only place I can ask without registering and with enough of replies in shortest amount of time. It's quite sad this is the only place like that on the entire web.

I think she wants the D

Thank you. Yeah I know she's bonding, I just wasn't sure what would be the age limit for that. I would never send her away.

>should I let her do it?
Yes.
My daughter never left my bed.
She's 16 now and bore me 2 grandkids.
We all share a bed now.
Life is good.

Rub her cunny so she doesn't have bad dreams

Attached: 20190105_213240.jpg (780x518, 244K)

It's rare, but sometimes it's the only place you'll get the most hosent replies, you just have to know how you filter out the After my father died 4 years ago, I was off my tits and came on here to try to make myself feel worse. Got the best life advice ever, and even quoted it at his funeral

Ther's no age limit, but as a parent, you know there's a moral one. Crossing bridges & all that

Pics or it didn't happen

>most hosent replies

>Crossing bridges & all that

teh fuk??????

What was the advice, user?

It's cool OP.
Just get her on the pill soon.
You don't want any grand children before you are both ready

oh boy this is obviously a thread by a REAL father with a REAL 10 year old who wants REAL advice about something, and is definitely not some degenerate neckbeard pedophile waiting for the thread to devolve into what it always inevitably does.
fuck off.

>obviously
how's that?

Honestly, it's on facebook memories from just over a month ago. I can;t remember it verbatim but it was essentially, no-one has ever left us that left an impression on our lives. If they impacted on who you are now, they'll always be here

Obviously, all the answers in this thread are from REAL fathers giving REAL advice.

So yeah.... Fuck off and shit.

I mean that's wonderful if that is about a positive person... but there's plenty of dead people who were evil and made impact on the living and victims hearing this would probably jump out of their skins.

Nice pic OP.
Is it from your collection?
I'm not judging BUT society will.
WEAR A CONDOM DUDE

Dude, she's gonna try and suck his cock before then.

You won't find better pictures on the entire internet.

Attached: 250.jpg (880x880, 407K)

It's perfectly natural that a daughter will try to become the wife after mom dies.

OP: Just let her do what comes naturally.

Thread nuked, nobody wants to hear or see any of this, fuck right back to what ever dark corner of reddit you came from, dirty fucking bastard or lynch the peado squad, there's no room for you here in Yea Forums, now rekt ylyl tread just to keep it clean

>facebook memories
kek

Attached: 1552157644591.webm (300x600, 1.1M)

Who died and made you moot?

Totally normal if you do not diddle her. Literally most kids will decide when it’s time to sleep alone and that’s around teenage years.

Japanese parents have their kids sleep in their beds up until puberty.

Do you sometimes bring other women into your bed?
If so, how does your daughter feel about that?
Please provide details.

Yeah. Used to be places that people could talk about their kids, funny things they did, or even how cute they or their friends were. I wanted my girls to feel comfortable in their home, not threatened to be near their father. Just keep appropriate distance in terms of physical contact OP.

>Totally normal if you do not diddle her.
>Fucking Dr Phil ovar here

>she likes to sleep with me
Naked???

Dont trust anyone. Not even yourself.

I'm not dating anymore. I occasionally fuck someone or something. Not with my daughter in bed. Actually I fuck only out of home.

nothing wrong with that

I mean we cuddle before sleep or when we watching a movie. Is family cuddling prohibited or what?

This thread is nasty
OP is nasty
Your daughter will become a whore if you continue down this path.

>I occasionally fuck someone or something
kk

Attached: BptVE1JIEAAA3dT.jpg (600x405, 23K)

>Is family cuddling prohibited
Nah brah.
That's the most common form of foreplay between family members

>Not with my daughter in bed.
made me kek
>Actually I fuck only out of home.
That's probably for the best i guess, wouldn't want to accidentally imprint the idea of that bed being about sex while she sleeps with you.
Kids can be smart but god damn can kids be dumb.

>or something
wha.... Like a dog? Or like a pillow?

Jesus no. It's getting to the point where that it's weird OP.
I had an ex gf who did this. Would jump into bed on weekend mornings with her dad. His wife worked as a nurse and did odd shifts.
Shit started going down between them. She's pretty messed up now.

Just the last place I saw it, and the only place I wrote it down that's permanant. Ask me again around Feb 10-11 next year and I'll copy it out

That's hot

Why would this even be a question.
Maybe she is scared to sleep alone, maybe some creeper has been tapping on her window or something.

Of course it is, dude. You could argue it's not weird until she reaches somewhere around 15 and needs to be mature about it. As long as it's her consent and you aren't forcing it, it's okay. Especially given the circumstances.

Fleshlight.

She's pretty smart. I think she's smarter than me.

I have killed them all 4 years ago and put their heads on the wall.

She usually comes to me by herself and just doozes off next to me or on me. Or when we watch a movie together.

It's a little weird, but 12 is really when it has to stop. It would be best to stop it now, but do you.

>As long as it's her consent and you aren't forcing it
seconded.
but confine the contact to the mouth and butt

Cuddling is fine and reassuring. She wants to feel protected and safe. You should also wash and condition her hair when she bathes. She will appreciate it. Shopping for clothing, especially first bras and swimwear, is much fun.

When she has the lesson on sex ed at school don't be tempted to demonstrate.

When she is 12 to 13 she will want more privacy and autonomy.

Also consult with her gyno about starting on birth control if she has difficult periods.

It’s perfectly fine, but don’t be tempted

It's normal OP. Don't worry. She wants to bond with you. Maybe she feels lonely or it's hard for her to sleep, and you being near calms her down. Don't be afraid. You can speak to her, maybe it's a silly thing like monsters, or maybe it's because she wants to spend more time with you. Or both. Good night annon.

There’s no age limit if you don’t have sexual desires toward her

Good night, fren

Attached: 09.jpg (399x351, 116K)

>has to stop
I'd say has to become less regular, not stop altogether. Like if she's having a particularly rough day/week and the cuddling makes her feel better. I mean, if your 14yo daughter came home crying one day and just wanted to cuddle with you on the couch you wouldn't say no would you?
It's less about "don't sleep with your daughter its wierd" and more "don't let your daughter get too attached/dependant on you for emotional/physical comfort" and making sure she's able to function on her own.

Honestly depends what she was wearing. Lol. If she's in tiny shorts and t-shirt with her nipples pointing out then it would feel wrong.

Let her sleep with you as long as she wants.
A) No one else will even know
B) She'll stop when she doesn't want to do it anymore

There's nothing morally wrong about sleeping in the same bed. Just dont try to smash mkay

I can't help but assume the reason you are asking this on Yea Forums is because you want people to tell you why it's okay to molest your 10 yo daughter. It's not okay, don't molest your kids. Also, it's extremely weird that your 10 yo sleeps with you!

Here we can see a wild example of a modern, brainwashed and hysterical adult, thinking everything involving kids and adults is about molestation and abuse.

And if sexual desire does start to form. Make sure you move to Saudi Arabia before acting on that!

That was my knee jerk reaction before reading the kids mom died. This important piece of context was left out. Typically, kids should be more independent by that age and still wanting to stay in bed with a parent is a cause for concern. Since we know the kid experienced a sever early age trauma by loosing a parent, this is not.

My daughters had some highly inappropriate clothing. I only bought the best.

Its only weird if you are not trying to fuck her ass

only functioning human in the thread