How do I get in touch with a moderator? I just got perma banned from all boards for something I didn’t even do...

How do I get in touch with a moderator? I just got perma banned from all boards for something I didn’t even do. I’m not waiting three days to appeal a completely rediculous ban charge. Someone made a thread with an image from a CP video and all I did was post “Mods mods mods” and it said I was banned for breaking global rule #1. That’s literally all I did and I was perma banned for it. Unbelievable. I’ve been posting on here for 10 years and never have been perma banned.

Attached: 4F4D97E6-7AFF-4CBB-9791-EFB3E6B6AA55.jpg (500x375, 17K)

So, instead you decide to publicly post and technically admit to breaking Global Rule #9: Ban Evasion?

Attached: 2b02ewx.jpg (639x353, 47K)

Because the ban was completely unreasonable and uncalled for. It was either this or wait three days and I don’t feel I should have to wait three days when I was unjustly banned.

kek

>admitting ban evasion
enjoy your permaban, scrub.

Attached: chinky.jpg (233x233, 9K)

So, your argument is that the rules of bans and appeals shouldn't apply to you because you don't think your ban was fair? Sorry to say this, chief, but 100% of people who appeal feel like there is some aspect of their ban that wasn't fair.

Also, for someone who has been "posting on here for 10 years," you certainly aren't showing it given that somewhere on this website, it clearly sets forth how to get in touch with a moderator, and when it is proper to get in touch with a moderator. Fun Fact: You shouldn't just get in touch with a moderator for a normal appeal. Otherwise, what is the point of a 3 day waiting period? Perhaps you should spend the next 3 days figuring out how Yea Forums works.

How did you know where the image was from?

The party van will arrive shortly, lil nigga

(Maybe next time you won't be a little faggot screaming MODS MODS MODS and will just use the report button and shut the fuck up and let them do their jobs next time instead)

You’re missing the point. It’s not about ban evasion. It’s that I shouldn’t have been banned at all.

I don’t know what an IRC is or how to use one to get in touch with a moderator. I’ve never had to get in touch with one on Yea Forums before. I’ll gladly get in touch with them if I can figure out what the hell an IRC is.

The image clearly showed an underage boy with an older girl. You’d have to be retarded to not realize that was CP. doesn’t take a genius.

>You’re missing the point
No. You're missing the point. You got benched, and instead of taking it like a man you're whining while breaking another rule.
Your personal opinion and interpretation of the rules is irrelevant here.

Attached: loadofthisguy.jpg (496x496, 134K)

That’s fine. I’ll just wait three days and appeal it but the sheer fact that I have to wait three days to appeal an already rediculous ban charge is laughable. That’s why I wanted to know if I could get in touch with someone faster, but I guess I’ll just have to wait. Completely retarded. But if you scream “Mods mods mods” in one of the dozens of loli threads everyday you don’t get perma banned? Okay.

Because loli is more or less only allowed on Yea Forums. There used to be a whole fucking /l/oli board on the site before Advertisers got pissy more than a decade ago. You really don't act like you belong here though, you think you're special in a sea of anonymity and don't realize the mods are mostly indiscriminate fags since Snacks left. EIther way, lesson learned: Report it next time without autistically screeching for the mods. that's what the goddamn Report button is for and they're way more likely to see that.

Loli threads aren't illegal, so the people in those threads don't get mass-banned. If you're one the faggots screaming mods mods mods in a loli thread, people (mods) will just think you're a retard an move on.

1) I am a lawfag. No one here is missing your point here. I know how rules work. Even if you are 100% correct, your proper course of action is to either get in touch with a moderator OR appeal. Not LITERALLY evade your ban and post on here to get help.

That's like breaking out of prison to go argue with the judge about how you should have never been put in prison to begin with. That is a stupid argument. You don't get to violate the rules because you subjectively think you are in the right. People literally get punished more for that.

2) Fair enough. So you just don't know how to use Google, the most powerful knowledge acquisition tool ever invented? It's called keywords, chief. Search "IRC" and some other keywords that seem relevant. I'm sure Wikipedia can lay down some knowledge for you.

But, yeah. Evading bans to argue about the reason of your ban? That is about the WORST thing you could have done. Grounds for a permaban no matter how right or wrong you are.

*sigh* Kids these days... may the mods have mercy on you. For the real world will not.

Well next time dont be a newfag that posts unnecessary comments

Attached: 1552488372755.jpg (869x1158, 72K)

The relevant global rules have been continuously the same for thirteen years, also, the manner in which the breaking of those rules is officially dealt with are essentially the same since moot posted this clarification, nearly thirteen years ago:
-------------------------------------------

Policy Enforcement
Participating in a thread dealing with illegal content will get you globally banned for two weeks
(thread starter is indefinitely banned). This means merely replying to it removes you from this site
for a minimum of two weeks. This includes JB and any other "gray area" threads.
Posting any piece of personal information or inciting/participating in an invasion of any sort will also get you,
and anybody who replied to the thread globally banned.
You have the option to either report or ignore (not reply to) threads that break the rules.
Thanks!

Note: To clarify, this applies to THREADS breaking the rules, not REPLIES.
If somebody breaks the rules in a REPLY the entire thread won't be banned.
Again, exploiting this clause to break the rules will get you banned.
These rules aren't anything new--we've just adopted a new way of enforcing them.
There is literally a "Ban thread" button now, so it isn't a chore to do.
Abide by the rules and your own common sense.

Notes:
(a) JB = "jail bait" [ e.g. CP which infringes global rule #1 ] ;

(b) "Ban Thread" button evolved into a "Report Thread" option button in the "Thread Menu"
in Catalog listing / "Report Post" option button in the "Post Menu" in the thread view.

Your ban notification will tell you if, when, and how you may appeal against your ban.

woah, did the shadman an hero?

Guys plz i also need help i can't upload anything because of the ip range abuse i need help how to contact mods

So I’m only perma banned for two weeks? Alright. I’ll still appeal it but I wasn’t aware of all that stuff you posted. Thanks! I feel a bit better now. It does say the ban won’t expire though but I didn’t start the thread. Just posted in it. Seems to me the whole thread got massive perma banned though if it happened to me as well. There were at least 15-20 other people posting in that thread.

read the whole of : taking particular note of the last line.

Range banned is temporary but it’s usually due to abuse. You can’t fix it. It has to go away on its own. Someone in your neighborhood or town probably shitposted too much and now everyone has to suffer because of it.

>So I’m only perma banned for two weeks?

No permabanned means permanently, though your ban notification MAY indicate that you can appeal against it. If so it will tell you how to do so, and how long you HAVE to wait before you will be allowed to make the appeal.

The FACT that you are now EVADING your ban by posting here at all, at the moment, is immediately making it far less likely that you will be able to make a successful appeal.

Well, I only did this because I thought waiting three days for an unfair ban was pointless. Oh well. I needed to get away from Yea Forums anyway so I’ll look at this as a blessing in disguise. I doubt mods even approve appeals and if they do it must be only like 1% of them. My odds probably weren’t great to begin with no matter how right I was. They’ll probably just say I should have reported instead of bumping the thread or something and that will be their reasoning. Still isn’t worth a perma banned though.

>chief, but 100% of people who appeal feel like there is some aspect of their ban that wasn't fair.
Who cares about this anyway?
Just get a new ip and move on.
I don't see the point.

We don’t all have dynamic IP addresses. Yea Forums can detect when you’ve changed IP address as well. That’s how they catch ban evaders.

>Yea Forums can detect when you’ve changed IP address as well. That’s how they catch ban evaders.
Sry, clear cookies,too.
But a new ip always worked even without deleting cookies. No probs ever.

lmao newfag detected