Hi Yea Forums

Hi Yea Forums
I have strong reasons to believe that I'm a psychopath
How can I know for sure?
Also titties

Attached: 4070177486813929895.jpg (2048x1536, 615K)

do you think you are crazy?

self bump

Attached: cami (1).jpg (1536x2048, 520K)

that depends on what do you mean by crazy
im very rational and i have a decent notion of reapity (at least i believe so)
but i definitelly dont think the same way as "normal" people

*reality

moar sb tiddies

Attached: cami (2).jpg (1536x2048, 562K)

Why exactly do you think this? Let's explore it

Than you are sane, you aren't special stop reaching for shit you think would make you "different"

Well.

Let's do a diagnose.

Ever tortured animals?

Like bugs or pets?

You're not. You're just a faggot that wants to be unique. Something you also are not.

well, for starters i have no deep connection with other people whatsoever. i didnt cry when my grandfather or my father died and have never suffered for anyone but myself
i'm actually very indiferent to the suffering of other people and most of the time i dont even understand why they are in pain if they don explain it to me exactly

If you were one you wouldn't care what we thought. Wolves don't consider the thoughts of sheep beyond if it's going to dodge right or left.

Attached: 1550694872330.jpg (795x959, 82K)

lots of bugs as a child. i used to rip the heads of ants and let the headless corpses fight while they were still moving
i also beat up some cats when they pissed me off

That does sounds psychopathic.

your probably just emotionally numb

i dont. i just wanna know for sure what i am, but i couldnt care less for your opinion or anyone elses
its about self knowledge

Ok user my diagnose is complete you are a psychopath.

What do you want to do now?

Do we hide it from society so you can plan elaborated murders?

idk abou that. i actually experience emotions like anger and sometimes even sadness, but always on a burst and it tends to fade away very fast. i dont even care about people enough to hold a grudge

"By the power of LARP! I AM FAGGOT!"

Attached: He-Man-2222-636x381.jpg (636x381, 63K)

Maybe sociopathic or narcissitic?

i havve no interest in murdering people. i could see it happening if someone try to hurt or whatever me but i dont feel the desire

based

What if they just die on their own after some careful manipulation on your part?

i dont see me as narcissistic because i dont think im that special. i think im smarter than average for sure and very talented on some skills. others... not so much
just a sack of shit like the rest of you

Error 404, left Brest tattoo not found. OP is confirmed faggot.

no desire but also no remorse if i ever do this
i can see myself eliminating a threat, otherwise not worth the risk or the kharma

have this then

Attached: IMG_0322.jpg (1280x1280, 256K)

What risk?

You were there and they didn't knew what you really meant.

Accidents happen people have complicated lives.

moartiddies

about sociopathic i dont think so because i have no great trauma that i know of and im like this since a very early age. since i remember

Psychology degree here.
This sort of thing pisses me off

>I have strong reasons to believe that I'm a psychopath
So you watched an episode of "Hannibal" or "Sherlock" or "Dexter" and jerked off to the power fantasy of being a good looking supergenius and gave yourself the comfortable delusion that you are like these people on TV (That are actually NOT anything like their purported disorder)

Because its a poorly crafted power fantasy
See my above post

>but i definitelly dont think the same way as "normal" people
Unless you are a mind reader, you have zero evidence of this

>i also beat up some cats when they pissed me off
You aren't a psychopath, you're just an asshole

These are warning signs, not a sure thing

Attached: 1496806106420.gif (488x519, 307K)

i prefer to use my manipulation skills to get sex and money, i guess im just old fashioned

Attached: DSC01960.jpg (400x534, 130K)

>i prefer to use my manipulation skills to get sex and money, i guess im just old fashioned
Unless you are going to declare every single man attempting to get laid at a bar a "psychopath" (in which case you are a feminist) this is not evidence of your disability

Common torture bugs and animals not only once but several times can't cry at close relatives funeral and posts on Yea Forums.

What else do you need?

Does user has to kill a bitch?

so as a psychologist youre sure some random dude on the internet is NOT a psycopath just because.
ye

>about sociopathic i dont think so because i have no great trauma that i know of and im like this since a very early age. since i remember
Sociopathy does not require trauma, some people are just born with abnormal brain chemistry that prevents them from feeling socially adaptive emotions like guilt or empathy.

im not, just pointed my preferences. as far as i know manipulation is not even wrong
im a salesman after all

Time. Fucking. Stamp. You females never understand that it’s been that way for years.

i thought the main difference between a socio and a psycho was that the psycho was born this way, but hey... im not a shrink so i could be wrong
what would be the difference then?

Attached: IMG_2621.jpg (585x585, 49K)

So you’ve got fucking aspergers.

>Thinks being socially retarded makes him a psychopath
>Mfw I have no face

You listen to people bitch and moan all day just to get on Yea Forums and make fun of retarded LARPers. user I think you are the crazy one here

Attached: 1291521886913.jpg (661x768, 184K)

>female

Why do you expect the psychopath to not lie to you?

those tits are not mine asshole
do you want a TS on my fcking dick?

You don't know how the exercise of psychology looks like, this place is paradise.

Yes.

>psychologist
Psychotherapist
And I am not 100% certain, but I am 99.2% certain because that is the rate of people that are NOT psychopaths

I might even bump that answer up a bit because along the way to my current position I have seen countless kiddies who took a psych 101 class immediately start misdiagnosing everyone including themselves with various disorders, mostly really rare ones like dissociative identity

>Does user has to kill a bitch?
Nope, because psychopathy doesn't magically allow you to kill things. I've killed and gutted animals because I grew up in the American south and went hunting a lot. I felt very little guilt or connection to them and I am about as neurotypical as it gets.
>can't cry at close relatives funeral
Depends entirely on your connection with people. Some people find it difficult to cry at funerals but turn into fountains when the right music plays.

If user has a pet dog that he (most likely he) likes then it more or less disqualifies him from the psychopathy club. A club which you should NOT want to belong to or romanticize, its a legitimate disability that TV shows have made look cool with good looking actors.

i actually dont discard this possibility, but i can be social and even charming when i want something

Attached: IMG_0649.jpg (809x683, 75K)

Get checked by some1? Shit aint rocket science neger.

>whats the difference
Very little. The terms "psychopathy" and "sociopathy" are often used interchangeably even by therapists and clinicians
But you are correct its more common for the "psycho" to be born that way and the "socio" to be environmental

My bad, that is a correct nitpick

It's far more likely you're an idiot.

I can imagine but aren't people supposed to hate and resent their jobs?

Your enthusiasm scares me, so do head shrinkers in general...

>You don't know how the exercise of psychology looks like, this place is paradise.
Yep, here you can just unplug the crazies on a whim

>You listen to people bitch and moan all day just to get on Yea Forums and make fun of retarded LARPers.
I also happen to have a tab open with some videos going on at the moment.

>im a salesman after all
Then you are just practiced at the art of manipulation, and probably have a high social intelligence.
Again, not a good indicator of sociopathy

Yeah most people who go through psy school get everything that shit is funny.

But I still believe you underplay what psychopathy is, it doesn't has to go to the despersonalization extreme, crazy killers loved their cats.

believe me, i would prefer to be normal
i dont trust people enough to say out loud most thinks that i think about myself
yes i am

Well I walked away from practicing after a friend of mine with agoraphobia hanged himself.

The only thing I really miss it's the money.

Psychopaths all drink black coffee

ive been a salesman for a year
ive been a impulsive shallow manipulative lying fuck for 3 decades

Attached: received_468568246568070.jpg (2048x1152, 127K)

than im definitelly one, i guess we have a veredict here

>believe me, i would prefer to be normal
No, you would prefer to be conventionally successful like the people you see in advertisements and TV shows. That is your gauge of "normal" and you are making excuses for why you don't buckle down and put the work in that are both convenient and romanticized
>I have a disorder so I can be a lazy rude little shit
This is a social phenomenon that will probably be studied in five years time. I considered it but I need to get the parameters of my test just right before I do so.

I'm thinking of correlating annual income VS self diagnosed disorders

Not OP but I'm curious as to what's wrong with me. I have a Psychiatric appointment tomorrow morning but would never dream of telling someone this in person (mostly just gonna talk about depression/anxiety)

Things that make me curious about myself:
>fantasize about my own death/death of others
>actual dead bodies are boring only the dying part
>have vore fetish and stroke myself to the idea of slowly dissolving in the belly of something
>when was kid wouldn't "torture" bugs and small animals (it really was but that wasn't what I was trying to do) I just like to feed them to ants and spiders and watch them eat
>I don't show much emotion on the outside
>on the inside my emotions have... personification? It's like there are a bunch of different "me"s in my head. They aren't like different personalities they just express my emotions in my head
>usually to extremes proportions. When I'm angry the angry me goes on a damn rampage and starts destroying stuff/hurting people, or when I'm sad there is a me in there in the felt position bawling like an infant missing their mom.
>all emotions I feel are like this
>straight face on the outside the whole time

What's wrong with me doc. I never thought there was anything wrong with the whole internal emotional personification till a friend of mine (who's been institutionalized several times) said he might have multiple personality disorder because he does that same thing. They aren't different personalities they are all still me. I assumed this was normal and that everyone did this to an extent.

Psychopaths also all have big dicks and say really cool things just before smirking and walking off camera.
>Pic related, what OP wishes he was

Attached: 220px-Dexter_season_2_DVD.png (220x289, 124K)

goddamit man, did a tv show rape you or something? you do realize youre just making assumptions and you dont actually know me, right
i mean come on, if you want to look smart at least ask something instead of bitching about randomly
geez

Attached: rach.jpg (864x1034, 87K)

wrong, i wish i was jordan belfort

>fantasize about my own death/death of others
Its normal to be curious about death, and as a human being, an animal that has had to occasionally kill others for survival, planning the death of others is a disturbing but natural thought pattern. So long as you have a clear boundary of what is theoretical fantasy and what is reality

>actual dead bodies are boring only the dying part
See above comment

>have vore fetish and stroke myself to the idea of slowly dissolving in the belly of something
This I honestly have no knowledge of. I'd have to read up on it. But sexual fetishes in general probably have to do with something you were exposed to during your developmental years. Anything you can think of? Goosebump books are a surprisingly common trigger for sexual fetish development.

>when was kid wouldn't "torture" bugs and small animals (it really was but that wasn't what I was trying to do) I just like to feed them to ants and spiders and watch them eat
This is experimentation and observation of animals. Curiosity is natural.

>I don't show much emotion on the outside
You are a male in the western culture, post 50s, probably American. This is part of your conditioning to not show emotion as well as biological factors because wearing your heart on your sleeve can be exploited by other competitive males.
Process your emotions. Do you ever sit down and ask yourself how you are feeling and why? This is a cognitive exercise everyone should do.

>on the inside my emotions have... personification? It's like there are a bunch of different "me"s in my head. They aren't like different personalities they just express my emotions in my head
This is normal, you DO NOT have a spit personality. Unless of course you have periods of time where you are literally missing large chunks of memory.
Self cognition basically boils down to consciously asking yourself questions about your own thought process (including emotions) and giving yourself honest answers. This usually is easier if you visualize or personify your emotions "inside out" style. Probably why the movie was so damn popular.

>usually to extremes proportions. When I'm angry the angry me goes on a damn rampage and starts destroying stuff/hurting people, or when I'm sad there is a me in there in the felt position bawling like an infant missing their mom.
See above comment.

>all emotions I feel are like this
see above comment

>straight face on the outside the whole time
See above comment about how hiding your emotions is both environmental (boys are not rewarded for showing emotion) and biological (self defense mechanism)
I recommend consciously processing your emotions in a safe environment (someplace quiet you can think) and finding an outlet for the motivation that comes with extremes of emotion. Physical exercise is important.

I usually charge about 50$ per hour, but this is sloppy work, anonymously given, and given after about 10 seconds of consideration. Usually I'd do a few sessions before I even start to figure out whats going on.

i got you now
so your thing is to come here and tell obviously fucked up people that theyre normal...

Attached: DSC01780.jpg (500x1037, 260K)

Cool. I assume the rest of the stuff is probably just me being a edgelord (since like the second grade I guess). All that though is basically what I assumed until my friend told me about his shit.

No timestamp = fake and gay

Well most of what you are doing now is jut shilling.

I forgot how much of that was needed to do this job.

You just cant tell people how fucked up they are.

tiddies

50$ an hour? Is that normal prices? Shit how much does insurance usually cover. I have that appointment tomorrow but always get nervous when talking to people so when my doctor set up the appointment I was too nervous to ask how much it cost and was never told. What usually gets don't if people have the appointment but can't pay after cuz I'm broke af? Should I cancel If I'm too poor for proper mental health?

oh Yea Forums... im so not surprised you didnt help me at all

Attached: DSC01958.jpg (500x432, 132K)

I also did this more as a child. With age did it less and as for today Indon't even think about do it anymore as it serves no purpose. But funny enough, I like to watch videos about it and watch movies about torture and rape, not sure if i got better or worse

actually i also stopped, it was just childs play

Attached: DSC01781.jpg (440x310, 79K)

There's a gradient.

Most people stays off the really terrible things but are still fascinated by them, few understand why they do it and have the will to stop.

Dudes like this are on the edge of being a true sociopath.

>Dudes like this are on the edge of being a true sociopath.
what makes you say that?

Attached: DSC01950.jpg (500x364, 109K)

We have been talking all thread.

we dont have ids, i dont know how many people are here and what your posts are
goddammit last time i was here we had ids... and puddi

Attached: DSC01782.jpg (500x667, 156K)

You are posting revealing pics.

oh, im a guy. those are just girls i know

Attached: DSC01069.jpg (900x1200, 579K)

would you care about being a psychopath, if you would be a psychopath? think about it

whatever i am causes me a lot of trouble, so i would prefer to be normal. it really bothers me sometimes to live a bondless life

Attached: IMG_20141107_193530935.jpg (1456x2592, 543K)

Yes but from the same set, it's clearly you user.

Sounds more like you're a sociopath. Takes one to know one.

how was the relationship to your father?

yeah, well... i needed a way to be recognized amongst the other eventual crazies
why socio and not psycho? i understand that the only way to know for sure is trough an mri or something like that, that the phisycal difference is on the front side of the brain
but are there behavioral differences?

Attached: DSC01099.jpg (900x1535, 752K)

I don't approve of this retarded question.

It's misleading psychology 101.

You don't ask that shit until a few sessions in.

meh. very little contact after i was 9. up there i was just making a point. but my grandfather i was very close to

Attached: DSC01094.jpg (900x959, 529K)

you fucking fag, you wrote that you weren't upset about the death of your father, so this question is legitim. Answer or fuck off

well doctor foreskin, thanks for the advice but its not like we have a lot of sessions at our disposal
chill out bro, it wast me

Attached: DSC01070.jpg (900x1200, 541K)

It's a pointless question dude all psychos lie about that at first.

Always.

oh sorry haha i don't think you are a psychopath, just a little bit weird. Otherwise you wouldn't try to reflect and wouldn't care if i get angry. Maybe you weren't sad about your grandfather because his death wasn't very surprising so you already accepted it

I’m not sure the big thing is as much of a tell as you may like to think. I was always incredibly nice to animals as a child but I did some horrible shit to people as a young man and I’m well aware of my capability in doing so again. If you really want to see if you are a psycho go to a psychiatrist and get evaluated. It’s highly unlikely though.

Psychopaths have extremely narcissistic tendencies

the only reason im here is because i dont have to lie
i really dont think thats the case. i dont strive for acceptance and im known for my disregard for other peoples opinions. but i also meditate and seek self knowledege
aaaaaaand i might have set a house on fire a few weeks ago
im very complicated

Attached: DSC01952.jpg (500x408, 129K)

Lol.

Everyone lies about their mental health.

Everyone.

ok if you have enough self knowledge and nevertheless set a house on fire and don't care, maybe there is something wrong with you, lol. but don't ask some fags on Yea Forums, seek professional help.

Nah you just sound like a queer. Also willing to bet you're 14

i used to have but as i grew older i realised i was actually worst than most people
i will still throw other people under the bus to save my own skin with no remorse

Attached: DSC01946.jpg (500x667, 201K)

i plan to, but i dnow know how to do that, be honest with the person and not go to jail
and if i lie... well, it just defeats the whole purpose

Attached: DSC01101.jpg (900x675, 382K)

I diagnose you as a 14 year old with aspergers

Then dots you type up in your post tell me you’re a faggot gtfo my Yea Forums you LARPing normie fuck

Sage in all fields

That’s not psychopathy, that’s human nature mixed in with a rather immature ethical standing. You never developed your ability to self evaluate, part of why you care to do so now. You’re just stunted. But so is just about everyone else

what kind of shit did you do? except some pranks like setting a house on fire lol

Except I'm 25 and was tested as a kid and found to not be autistic.

i usually steal from stores and supermarkets just for fun, have done idk maybe a dozen different kinds of drugs, pissed on the door of a police station, fucked underage girls, lie constantly just because and sent a guy to jail just because he laughed at me on FB. and all that just last year
and ive manipulated and kinda psychologically tortured every GF ive ever had

Attached: DSC01072.jpg (520x1200, 351K)

i left a female "friend" take the blame for something i did that really pissed some neonazis off

Attached: DSC01068.jpg (900x1164, 551K)

oh, and im real good at forging documents

Attached: DSC01075.jpg (900x1791, 804K)

I am an irl actually diagnosed sociopath (BPD). Didn't ask to be that way, just had some real swell people raise me. Turns out when you don't get love, care, empathy, shit like that, you don't learn it in your formative years and then can never learn it as an adult. I guess that's a bad thing, but it's really not that bad. I get along with people and don't really care to commit any crime, but I have a shallow concept of emotions that runs out. It's kind of weird to go from feeling something about, well, something, to just not having emotions. It's also hella convenient because fear and all the shit goes with it. Oddly enough, since my dog growing up was my only source of love and affection, I actually have empathy and almost a paternal instinct towards animals - mainly domesticated ones. It's not generally acceptable to care more about animals than people, so I just don't talk about it.

That being said, BPD is not fashionable, and if you "think" you have it and actually seek people out to talk about it, then you most likely don't have it. Not having feelings is hard to explain because it's the same as imagining a color you've never seen before. It's completely null.

Attached: Soulja.png (781x190, 20K)

So you have cowardly tendencies. Also not unique. It happens.

That's called "being a cunt."

i actually like to have the company of an animal - sometimes even people - but ive never experienced empathy or a true bond with my pets or friends. its like theyre just... there
i want to talk about it so i can understand myself better. i believe that'll help me as a person
im really not sure what emotions are actually. just rage and ocasional sadness and the kick of doing something dangerous, and even those fade away fast

Attached: g48'5 (1).jpg (2592x1944, 1.02M)

You sound like an edgenigger. Not interested in talking to you so I'm gonna leave now. Anyway, you can wait for a doctor to catch on to some irregular behavior and set you up with a shrink to test for shit, or you can go yourself. Get an actual diagnosis from an actual Psychiatrist and be good enough with manipulation to avoid getting committed when you do. Try your best not to be a faggot, then fail anyway. Best of luck, but also fuck you.

Your probably just an internet warrior.

threads over Yea Forumstards, go back to fapping

Attached: DSC01949.jpg (500x424, 109K)

You're in a desert walking along in the sand when all of the sudden you look down-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)