Want to start a pro hunting campaign where you call everyone against hunting a Berry Picker?

Want to start a pro hunting campaign where you call everyone against hunting a Berry Picker?

Throughout history people have hunted game to feed their family's. Taking down an animal is part of who we are, the successful downing of a creature gives each and every one of us an evolutionary satisfaction that you are providing for your family. Unless you're a Berry Picker.

Attached: bow-hunting-women-are-awesome.jpg (403x403, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
youtube.com/watch?v=DsF2KDnWNP0
qz.com/1103280/japans-shojinmeat-project-takes-a-novel-approach-to-lab-grown-meat/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: wkxIly0.jpg (1080x1080, 573K)

Back then they did it because they had to, most people now to it to impress their buttfuck redneck friends

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

People fuck because they had to, now we are over populated or can adopt. People only fuck to impress their buttfuck redneck friends.

Attached: hn6nf6x_d.jpg (500x491, 45K)

Yeahhh no. You can hunt for me after the collapse of civilization. Until then I’m sticking with my tendies and Mtn Dew.

But broo, we have like, plants and shit maaaan, we don't need to hunt anymore *hits weed joint*

ywn own a cabin in the woods surrounded by miles of dense woodland where you can hunt hedonistic city slickers camping at your leisure.
*hhhnnnggg*

Attached: elon-laughing.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Berry Picker

Vegan here. First sign of restricted blood flow due to cholesterol is erectile dysfunction. This is why you get cucked. Probably the same reason you inbred fucking hicks beat your wife after a six pack of bush light. Shooting isn't even fucking hard. You fucking point and squeeze. Try to self aggrandize doing something that is actually hard.

berry picker af

kek berry picker

Checked and based

>doing something that is actually hard
I bet everything is hard when you're a weak skinny vegan berry picker

I don't particularly care for hunting but I do enjoy ruining liberal schemes and attitudes, they used to be difficult to maintain and defend, now they're the easy mode of society and full of delcious, tender scrubs who not only deserve to be fucked with, but are extremely easy to fuck.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>We present the case of a 19-y-old type 1 diabetic but otherwise healthy man with sudden onset of loss of libido and erectile dysfunction after the ingestion of large quantities of soy-based products in a vegan-style diet. Blood levels of free and total testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) were taken at the initial presentation for examination and continuously monitored up to 2 y after discontinuation of the vegan diet. Blood concentrations of free and total testosterone were initially decreased, whereas DHEA was increased. These parameters normalized within 1 y after cessation of the vegan diet.

Soyification of the penis is one of the many problems faced by the berry-picker. Do you truly wish to continue?

Attached: WF3i8LT.jpg (720x755, 107K)

Kek.

careful dude some of them are hardcore

Attached: 1551987855514.jpg (645x412, 59K)

Hunter specimen.

Attached: 12.jpg (640x640, 133K)

You do realize that the whole soy thing isn’t true, right?

>Vegan beauty

Attached: 55986f2c0f52c7878111608ca140b5c8--animal-activist-vegan-foods.jpg (236x301, 11K)

I roof pretty fast with berries in my belly. Your fat ass would probably have a stroke.

Berry picker AF!

Humans aren't savages now days. Hunt your meat at the supermarket.

Do you still drink beer ?

Attached: 1548804793210.jpg (1200x900, 713K)

I could show you one person that got diagnosed with cancer after doing push- ups all morning, but we aren't fucking stupid enough to correlate them, are we?

I bet that nail gun is pretty heavy tho.

>family's
It's "families" you retard.

Attached: OP Sucking Dick.jpg (685x474, 104K)

"You fucking point and squeeze"
M8, if it's close enough for you to just point and shoot, you're too damn close. Wild animals can \\fuck you up\\. Also, who the fuck drink busch and only clears a six pack?

Are you honestly claiming soy doesnt contain phytoestrogens? Or that phytoestrogens dont measurably effect hormones?

Both statements are pants on head retarded.

Why? It's cheaper to do it yourself.

Attached: IMG_20170920_184532.jpg (1745x1309, 895K)

affect*

>humans aren't savage
Yeah
Hunting your own meat is way less humane and savage.

Attached: images.jpg (283x178, 9K)

Yeah sure

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

Soy is native to east Asia. If soy causes men to become feminine how do explain such a big population there?

They arent really so big

Attached: wandai.jpg (600x450, 68K)

just walk to walmart you fucking nerd and stop bullying animals

Lol, you need to be trolling..

>east asia

You mean the region famous for its unusually high rates of trannies and effeminate men?

Are you actually retarded?

Nothing you said refutes my statements. Sure showed me.

Attached: urn1264654.png (308x308, 110K)

berry picker

Did you know chubby Jap trap goth is actually a thing ?

Attached: 005-1116WhitbyGothWeekend.jpg (960x720, 254K)

>Hunting
>Bullying Animals

The worst kind of berry picker is the one who still eats meat but talks shit about hunting.

Attached: Gestcrate01.jpg (400x286, 25K)

No I just like trolling.

You are totally right. Just keep drinking milk and avoid soy at all costs.

No, but I would like to know more now.

Getting some kind of sick gratification of killing animals is one of the most noticeable signs of a psychopath and a small dicked goblin.

some of the most fun I've had in my life was doing that shit. fishing or bowhunting fish, fuck idk. whatever you'd call it. with my little PSE Nova I used to have. haven't even shot a bow in years but I was pretty fucking good with that thing back in the day. 60 lb draw and a good non retractable arrow will kill just about anything breathing, even with a smaller bow. highly recommend it.

Yeah estrogen in dairy is another discussion altogether.

Hmmmm im a bit worried about your vitamin c levels

youtube.com/watch?v=DsF2KDnWNP0

Attached: 1497662580287.gif (220x199, 99K)

Are you implying that farming animals isn't a thing? Im all for meat, but you're delusional if you think humans actually have to HUNT anymore. We've made animals our bitch at this point, and if you think you hunting a deer is as impressive now as it was its not. With modern scopes and bows there is really no comparison unless your hunting with a sling spear or something.

Attached: hopper1959excursion-into-philosophy.jpg (1100x828, 86K)

No actually, torturing and mutilation is a sign.

Killing and torturing animals is one of the main indicators of a psychopath.
Its normally pets though.
But if you are popping a boner from the hunting and killing of the animal and not so much the meat at the end, you might be on your way there.

that one is a big fuckin' squirrel

Doyouevenlift/10

No one said its impressive. No one said anything about that in this thread. Except for that one guy saying they hunt to impress their redneck friends and someone else said they fuck to Impress their redneck friends.

Does bowfishing ruin a lot of the meat?

A lot of berry pickers in this thread.

No, but generally you bowfish stuff big enough for it not to matter much anyway.

Pussy

hell yeah. go pitch this to /out/ too, op

I grow my own meat.

qz.com/1103280/japans-shojinmeat-project-takes-a-novel-approach-to-lab-grown-meat/amp/

Berrypicker*

Humans evolved to squat in the dirt when we shit. Anyone who uses toilets is a cuck for Big Porcelain.

You obviously dont go on /out/ very often. It's one of the few boards that actively tries to prevent /pol/ from taking over. It's basically the only board that a large portion of people believe in global warming.

/k/ is the proper board for this. It's also a dumb idea.

Are you saying that Africans have it made?

Attached: 1551043752019.jpg (720x540, 77K)

What's wrong with being a berry picker? Or a basket weaver!?! What if you're just the local ayahuasca man!?!

Are there really people on Yea Forums who are anti hunting? Hunting is:

>Extremely regulated, and used to keep animal population/ecosystem in check
>used to generate funds for wildlife conservation
>Provides families with a bonding activity

With modern conveniences like grocery stores, hunting is an obsolete practice.

dont muddy the waters here

>used to generate funds for wildlife conservation

Its basically the source of 99% of funds in most states

Yeah but you can’t always trust food that comes from big corporations.

This is a perfect woman. White, blonde, big ass, fit, and likes hunting. I'm in love.

Shopping smart and locally sourcing is still better than hunting.

good to hear you are ready for commitment user

Attached: 1543784587336.jpg (960x765, 482K)

It isn't always great. a lot of forests are explicitly managed for massive deer herds that aren't great for ecosystems. Deer browsing impacts certain endangered species and non-endangered species as well. I have nothing against hunting but it's not without its flaws

This user is 100% correct.

I'd fuck her but she's kind of gross. Horse-faced for sure.

Which is why we need wolves.

Nigger. I'm Canadian.

Low angle and wearing glasses. The big ass makes up for it.

>puts endless supply of food in the woods all year long because humans have no shortage
>Build comfortable and sturdy home in a tree top
>fill it with luxury items, TV, beverages
>Wait until starving animal comes to your excess pile of food
>scratch dick
>Pull out high caliber rifle with pin-point accuracy
>point and click

Hunting is really something to be proud of. We're all so impressed with your kill.

Attached: 1552500688475.png (600x525, 144K)

Yeah but the same person who can't admit hunting is an imperfect sport is often the same person who thinks introducing wolves are a governement conspiracy or something idk

different user

But yes, we need to have predators like bears, bobcats and wolves cull the deer population. Not humans.

Hunting with guns when the animal can't defend itself it's easy. Hunt with your bare hands, then give me a call, child.

Hurr durr I'm better than you because I hunt

apologies cousin i had assumed your murricaness which was wrong of me you catching extra fish to sell us after brexit ?

Attached: 00004861_medium.jpg (457x639, 60K)

I hunt liberals. For sport.

It must have taken a lot of skill to kill a rabbit with an AR.

honestly how do you find pride in this?

this user gets it

I might try that sometime.

Berry picker mad

this user understands society.

Berry pickers needed hunters needed scholars needed warriors

it's almost as if we are a symbiotic species and all have different skills and traits

Attached: 1548809781846.png (670x588, 69K)

This thread is weak bait user
you need to pick a less retarded subject to use as lure

if everyone already assumes you're a retarded Hunter, you have no ground for plausibility. You have to appear believable before you can wrench the bait

smdh Yea Forums is losing its heat

Yeah some are

Attached: 32d46c698b5d.jpg (1200x600, 141K)

Mmm that sun damage

I stand corrected that picture proves that vegans are real men

Attached: 1549485829273.jpg (876x960, 83K)

do you crave it

Such a berry picker

Angry berry pickers trying to turn this into something it's not. OP never said it's hard, or it's something to be impressed by. He said it gives you an evolutionary satisfaction, that only descendants of real providers feel, and berry pickers don't feel it. Because your ancestors were leechy berry pickers.