What's a good way to conceal an 4 grams of weed when walking about...

What's a good way to conceal an 4 grams of weed when walking about? should i put the baggie in a little box so i don't reek?

(image isn't my weed, I'm smoking blueberry kush with some mates)

Attached: kush.jpg (576x768, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

undurcuvur.com/
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fag

What he said

Can we also make this a general weed concealment thread? like how to get some through an airport or the like?

Vacuum sealed baggie or get a decent dugout those do a good job of locking in the smell

Grind it and/or preroll it. Put in any type of airtight container. The cigar ones do fine and noone will wonder what it is

Tiny jar

Honestly there's not much you need to do unless you're young and worried the cops might hassle you. My friends and I used to go out for walks and smoke every now and then and we'd just keep it in a plastic already ground up so we could just jam out piece down in there and get enough to smoke. If you're worried about it though or you're trying to hide nugs, you could put some in a cigarette box. If you want to be clever about it you could even tape some filters to the top to look like it's full of cigs. They also sell pill containers for key chains, but realistically that's the first thing a cop is gonna open is he has probable cause to search you. You could also buy a key chain flash light you don't want to use and hide the weed where the batteries go.

Just get a small glass jar exactly like the one in the pic, i use one and have never had a problem with the smell whist out in public.

Attached: 413kwJh6lsL._SX425_.jpg (425x354, 11K)

Ziplock baggie should be fine. Anything airtight is fine.

undurcuvur.com/
I personally endorse the product. Not a paid person.

an Altoids can would work pretty well. speaking from personal experience.

Mason Jar for the win. No one will smell a thing & it keeps your weed fresh.

Use three or four plastic bags to block the smell as much as possible and put that in a glasses container, if you wear glasses you'll appear less suspect for carrying it with you.

>this
Spice jars
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

Attached: IMG_20190312_183228.jpg (2448x3264, 1.79M)

ziplock the weed, wrap it in dryer sheets, put it in another zip lock. Good luck.

great thanks, any idea if blueberry kush is good? ive only ever smoked stardawg and white widow

Stick in your urethral opening.

now thats a plan

Plug it in your father

Use the pocket that god gave you

The pinch

dub dubs

and i get trips fucking lol

Never tried BK. It's got good reviews on leafly so it's probably fine if you're into indicas. In my experience though you can't trust that too far. Breeds can give you an idea of what to expect but the growing conditions are more important and unless you actually know who's growing it then you're going on blind. The same strain can vary pretty greatly in strength between dispensaries.

I'm sure you'll get different opinions, but as someone that's been smoking weed for years, there's honestly not much of a noticeable difference between different named varieties of weed, and not really any way to tell if what you have is really what you are told it is anyway. The biggest difference you will notice is between indicas and sativas. Indicas are typically more relaxing and will help put you to sleep, and sativas will generally make you more involved and interested in what you are doing. Smoke some and see how it makes you feel. Do you wanna go sit in a chair and fall asleep listening to music, or do you want to spend 4 hours on some mundane task that you suddenly enjoy for no reason. I'm of the opinion that people tend to over interpret the differences between named varieties. A lot like how wine experts operate. That having been said, if one of them tastes better or worse in your mind then go for it... Just don't expect your experience to match up with what people online tell you.

that isnt 4 grams

Seal it
No smell bag it
My Dougie it in a sealed one
Small plastic jar with twist lid
Tiny glass jar with rubber seal
Some packages blunt wraps work
just remember to wash up before touching them with bud enriched hands

Weed is for kids. It’s something you will grow out of.

get pic related. Medtainer. Smell-proof water-proof stash that's also a grinder. Pic related is a see-thru one but you can get them in all colors and obviously not see thru.
Can fit about 3-4g of weed in it, or 1-2g, papers and a small lighter. it still closes with about 0.5g of ground weed left in the grinder part, letting you carry more.
Failing that, buy a metal tin of Eclipse or Frisk mints (or similar), in the square metal tin. Perfect size to fit a half dozen or so pre-rolled joints and a small lighter.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

They say that about 4 chan and video games too, but here I am, in my 30's doing all of those things.

>every town/state/country is the same
here no-one smokes weed until college. highschool is when you drink.

>isn't my weed

don't cheap out dude get one of these

Attached: IMG_2695.jpg (426x640, 83K)

Lost

kek
seriously though, medtainers are fucking great for traveling though. had one when I was backpacking because ziploc bags arent perfect, smell escapes and sticks to the plastic and the smell leeches into clothing n shit.

can do like the other user said and just use a cigarette box. you can buy papers so your joints look like cigarettes when they're rolled.

STICK IT UP YOUR ARSE

I've always wondered by british people insert R into words that don't have them and then drop the R from words that do

Just wrap it up in the baggie then stuff it into an empty container of chewing tobacco.

Attached: grizzly_wintergreen_lc_208082_nov_2017.jpg (539x420, 39K)

I'f you roll the weed into joints it would make it easier to slide them into your ass. We all do it.

3 zip lock bags with a dryer sheet in the last two you'll be fine. If you're a dealer, put dryer sheets in a backpack with ur weed.

Mylar bags are the best for concealing smells. Ziploc and similar bags leak the smell.

Attached: 165165615165165.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Just use mylar.

Are you retarded amerifag?

I see you know your bait well. This is the man that got me with the bait, people.

Move to an island and start experimenting on human animal clones. Assemble a pack of these beasts and maraud yourselves around the island.

Why dont you hide it in your Vagina you big pussy. Its just weed. Stop acting like its meth .

Just come to Canada and stop being a fag

Enjoy your interaction with law enforcement user, Ziploc don't seal for shit.
Water tight =\= air tight

Airports dont really care about it in your luggage as long as you dont put it with anything giving reasonable cause to open it.

Your anal cavity is by far the best place to conceal it.