I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Attached: 1542103053859.jpg (600x449, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5689997/Racist-Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I did a pants shit

My dinner

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

the taco bell pasta is better
anybody have it?

I think you’re autistic for caring about this so much

get help

fyi, an employee working at a fast food dumb attempting to be nice is welcomed by everyone else on the planet

you:
>that really bothered me
>i don't think people should notice me
>i don't like people talking to me
>obsequious n' shit

You are a loser. Please make sure not to breed. Ever.

Oh, and you are the reason they make chicken tendies. At home McLoser feed.

They are clearly stalking you. If you don't file a police report, at least gun down the entire mess of them.

Not op, but I don't think you know what the word "autistic" means at all. You don't use it correctly. Also, he is about the opposite of autistic, even in the way you use it.

Today I went to Taco Bell. I ordered the usual, a $5 box with 2 nacho fries on the side with an extra large Baja Blast Mt. Dew. I ordered it in the drive-thru. I don't like it when the employees try to speak to me but I understand that they have to if I want the correct order. When I arrived at the window the cashier took my money (a crisp $20 bill) and handed me back the incorrect change. I politely informed her that she gave me the wrong amount back and after a brief argument she acknowledged that I did not receive an extra two dollars that she shorted me.
Somewhat disturbed by this development I pulled to the next window and received my food and drink, my mind still racing from prior events. The bills that she handed me were wrinkled and stained-I might as well throw them out!
I pulled into a vacant parking space faced away from the building toward a small clearing behind it and began eating my food. I don't like to be around people. The noises and smells that they make are overwhelming to my senses.
As I finished my burrito in my $5 box one of the employees exited through the back of the building and began ambulating toward the clearing. It was the cashier who handed me the wrong change. I knew that there was a neighborhood behind so I figured she was walking that way and would be out of sight and out of mind soon. I was wrong. She sat down on the curb ten feet away from my fine vehicle (Ford Aspire) and began SMOKING A CIGARETTE! This was absolutely unacceptable! I rolled my window down and angrily but politely asked her to smoke elsewhere because the smoke might upset my asthma even with my windows up! She began to walk away and as she did so I heard her ask me "Why don't you eat inside dude?"
What nerve! I ignored her and finished my meal to the best of my ability, my nerves shot and my appetite ruined. I disposed of my garbage and headed home. I made a call in to Taco Bell's corporate office and reported that location because I frequently smell marijuana.

Attached: taco bell.jpg (750x501, 88K)

Errrrr dont you yanks eat your mc donalds in the pub ?

Attached: English-Pub-Burger.jpg (304x272, 9K)

>britfag trying to pretend like he's never waited in the "queue" to get his greasy american burger and fries on the go

Old bait, fuck off faggot.

saged

Sure i have but when you grow up you start to see the problem with shit food served by minimum wage wankers

Attached: TC2-024.jpg (3296x2472, 817K)

Op fits autistic profile.
Cant read other peoples body language.
Has a set routine.
Socially awkward.
Lets small shit bother him.
Im autistic and have full diagnosis from docs. Id say op is an autist

Thanks for agreeing with me. I’m the guy he was talking to. OP is autist.

You are autistic

>being baited with pasta this stale

Completely disagree. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

He clearly read the body language. He understands what a mere "nod" means. He understands what acting obsequious means. He understand the type of nonsusbstantive talk that is "small talk". He picks up on far more subtle queues than the average human being does. Further, is was precisely that which bothered him. Even assuming an autist would pick up on any of that, which is highly doubtful, such autist would never be "bothered" by it. They would simply view it as "matter of fact", and frankly, most autists would act very nice toward her in reciprocation.

Last, if you are on the spectrum (which I doubt as you seem dumb, exhibit very poor reading comprehension (unlike an autist), and don't really even seem to understand the basics of autism, you certainly would never refer to someone with derrogatory and intended-to-degrade language like you did in calling them "you're autistic for caring about this so much".

What you are is dumb.
What you are is a liar.
Great combination by the way.

Oh yeah, and incidentally, autists are on average more intelligent than the general population, and they do not lie.

not him, but you do know that we can see you samefagging your own post, right?

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

>I went to McDonald's today
You're entire problem is highlighted by the first 5 words of your post.
Stop eating fast food you disgusting fuck!

Kek

remember back when people used to recognize copypasta and Yea Forums wasn't infested with cancer?
pepperridge farm remembers

What's copypasta?

Jessies dad dont

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-Yea Forums-members-age-11-reveals-horrific-toll-Internet-family-six-years-later.html

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (625x626, 24K)

Attached: 1305600931655.jpg (608x628, 74K)

lulz
ya dun goofed

This meme was funny back when it was quasi ironic.
Now as the years pass by it borders closer and closer on being actual truth.

Eh ? we are just here to promote black science

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5689997/Racist-Yea Forums-trolls-attempt-sabotage-team-black-girls-NASA-science-competition.html

Eating at McD's twice on the same day. Get some help.

SHE'S JUST TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? IF YOU PREFER YOUR CAR THATS COOL YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE ALL BOTHERED BY A PERSON BEING WARM AND KIND AND FRIENDLY AND CONSIDERATE. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU EATING IN THE COLD BUT SHE CARES ANYWAY. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN. YOU PSYCHOPATH

Why?? I usually go in the morning on the way to work, I really like their breakfast menu. Then I usually pick up a combo for dinner at the end of the day. I could see if I ate lunch there too, but I don't.

Does she smile when she tries to talk to you ?

Usually she does

You dont think maybe she would like to get to know you ?

Attached: whitby-goth-weekend-975272_1280.jpg (1280x856, 320K)

This is the oldest copypasta that I have ever seen. It is partly fossilized...

Attached: puddi1.jpg (1022x756, 30K)

Do you use the MickyDs app Op? If not you should. It'd be a great addition to your life.
What audiobook you listened to?

Once again, what's copypasta?

You posted this 1000 years ago

repetitive recycled old stuff that comes up over and over again

I haven't had this pasta in a long time.

copy paste old shit