This kid lied in court and you beleive him in his cash out of leaving never land. yall are retarded if you beleive this...

This kid lied in court and you beleive him in his cash out of leaving never land. yall are retarded if you beleive this, its like voting for Hillary when it is proven she is a criminal. dumb retarded ape nigggers every last one of u

Attached: liar.jpg (525x492, 20K)

Your fucking president and his accomplishes don't give a shit about the law, you somehow expect a young boy that's being manipulated by the biggest popstar of all time, to have some kind of unwavering loyalty to the flag?

Your court system fucking sucks, thinking someone lying in court is anything but the norm is beyond retarded.

he lied in court and he lied in HBO you are retarded dumb ape nigger KILL YOURSELF

Lying in court and lying on HBO is about an equal level of crime.

>Your fucking president
i AM CANADIAN DIP SHIT AND I SUBSCRIBE TO ABSOLUTLY FUCKING NOBODY YOU BLUE PILED NORMIE NEO MARXIST JEWISH SUPREMACIST FUCK OFF AND DIE AND GET OFF MY B AND GO BACK TO TMBLER OR WHAT EVER SHIT HOLE YOU CRAWLED OUT OF

I watched 2 minutes of him talk i knew imediatly he is lying about the whole thing i have studied liars he lied in court i cant beleive people would beleive a known criminal dumb ass wanking faggots

Well geez dude, if I knew you were Canadian I wouldn't even bothered replying.. who the fuck cares about what Canadians think of anything

I bet you know who Jordon Peterson is he is Canadian faggot kill yourself you asshole

So what the fuck is that supposed to mean.. I also know what maple syrup is.

72 percent of the worlds maple syrup comes from Quebec and you just hate us cause we not so crowded with all your spics and niggers up here so ha. Come on now why you really hate Canada?

wait
are we dumb even for retarded apes?
or are dumb and ape just both hyperbolic statements not meant to stack reasonably?

Good for Quebec.. isn't that the faggy French part of Canada that doesn't want to be part of Canada but also doesn't want to be french?

Everyone hates Canada for lacking all and any form of culture and relevance in the world.. eh bud

quit trying to sound smart you mongoloid

>Everyone hates Canada for lacking all and any form of culture and relevance in the world
we are exactly like Americans how r we any different

>but also doesn't want to be french?
explain

Atleast Americans take pride in their misplaced feeling of culture.

Part of France.

maybe they do but wanted a new france with less over crowdedness ever think of that amerifat ?

Maybe we don't need to have faggot SJWs fruity faggot parades like you Americunts we feel pride about our land and that its not covered with 300+ million dicks and dunts are land has like 35 million we got less fag lords like you to look at every one in your country is fake as fuck we are real

Because no one ever lies under oath. Its almost impossible to lie when you swear not to.
I don't know a single person who will lie. I doubt there's anyone in this world that would lie at all, we all speak the truth always and forever.

>he lied in court and he lied in HBO
Those are mutually exclusive propositions. Either he told the truth in court or on TV.

You can't even spell believe properly, you fucking nigger. Get out of here with your pedophile supporting faggotry.

Not even close.

I'm not American.

>Get out of here with your pedophile supporting faggotry.
you are the retarded ape nigger why do you believe HBO its owned by a Jew and the kid lied in court I bet you Believe Hillary is not a criminal retards like you should kill yourself for being so dumb. I bet you think the tooth fairy is real. Fucking dumbass

watch him he is clearly lying for $$ how much do you think HBO paid him fucking dumb ass you aint fooling nobody kike

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would like too if HBO paid me dumbass brainlet

Attached: 1550784105949.png (403x448, 53K)

>you are the retarded ape nigger why do you believe HBO its owned by a Jew and the kid lied in court
But if he lied on HBO, he told the truth in court and therefore he's not a criminal, and is a trustworthy person to you. So now you have to believe him that Jacko's a Pedo. Atheist BTFO

Attached: download (34).jpg (310x163, 5K)

>watch him he is clearly lying for $$
But then he told the truth in court and is worthy of your trust. See:

what does Fabrizio Corona have to do with Hilary and Neverland?

>So now you have to believe him that Jacko's a Pedo. Atheist BTFO
???? It would prove Jacko is inocent you fucking nigger retard
KILL YOURSELF

>???? It would prove Jacko is inocent you fucking nigger retard
Not if the standard of truthfulness and reliability as a person is not lying in court, because if you don't believe him now, it means he didn't lie in court, therfore you must believe him now. He is after all an honest, non-perjurer.

Someone wanna give me a link on who this is and what happened?

>dicks and dunts are land has like 35 million
Are you suffering a seizure?
Follow up question: do You have some religious reasons you don’t use punctuation of any kind?