I want to get back in touch with an Ex-Gf guys, how'd i go on about it

I want to get back in touch with an Ex-Gf guys, how'd i go on about it

Attached: 6efad4f4cce2c181.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Attached: Rape_van.jpg (739x385, 41K)

You shouldn't, it's a mistake.

send message on Facebook " Hey gurl you done with niggers yet?"

Genuinely interested in how her life's been and not interested in her body.
I heartily kek'd

don't do it, you pathetic fuck

>mfw OP no realize exes are exes for reason

Attached: 1409138205703.jpg (1382x1037, 96K)

I do, i'm not interested at all in being with her

There's no point. This person will never think of you as anything more than "that guy I used to date". If you find yourself invested in someone that does not give a fuck about you, you can be ignored AT BEST. At worst she will take advantage of you and laugh about it to her friends

>This person will never think of you as anything more than "that guy I used to date".
Fair enough if that gets me to ask her how life's been treating her

Meet her IRL and apologise if you've made mistakes. If not, don't get back in touch

>"that guy I used to date"
this is literally less than a friend or acquaintance, if you haven't realized

I'm not interested in her romantically or sexual, so i don't care what she'd class me as. Just wanna know what she's been up to
>meet her irl
Sure, for a coffee or something. How'd i go on about that though? Haven't seen or spoken to her in 5 years

This guy speaks the truth. If you arent genuine, at least act genuine. Apologize for past mistakes and tell her you didnt appreciate her at the time. Ask her to sit on your face then fuck her in the ass

If you know where she works and it's not weird just go up to her after work. it happened to me with my ex in school, I met him after one of his classes

>5 years
for the love of god don't do it. what? you fuckin check her social media whenever you get a chance, and post little things just to see if she sees it too? move the fuck on, it's obvious that she already has

learn 2 code

>Haven't seen or spoken to her in 5 years

Oh this is going to get awkward fast...

Attached: 1352473182318.jpg (200x254, 13K)

That'd be too creepy though after such a long time
She doesn't have any social media besides facebook and she rarely even posts there.
>move on
I'm not interested in her user in any other way than finding out how she's been, just like you'd ask some old acquaintances from the past

>I'm not interested in her user in any other way than finding out how she's been

They've just let you out of prison for stalking her haven't they? Let go user.

Attached: 1364325710984.png (421x433, 239K)

Have you never asked yourself what that guy/that girl from your past is up to now?

Nope because I'm moving on with my life and they are in my past. They are in my past for a reason.

Well i guess good for you user? Not a lot of people i'm interested in what they're doing now, this girl is one of those.

I want to get back at my Ex-Gf guys, how'd i go on about it
>>FIXED

Attached: wolfenstein-ii-the-new-colossus-3u-1366x768.jpg (1366x768, 331K)

finding out how she's been

No
Huh?

Fucking talk to her like a human being

this thread is pointless.

OP YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS A GIRLFRIEND OR MAKE ONE UP WITH FAKE PHOTOS FAST.

If you have any hopes of contacting your ex... you are not thinking straight my man. So make SURE you have a gf or (with fake photos) a fake girlfirend incase she asks. And make syre the photos of this person are HOTTER than her..
Ultimately what you want is FOR HER to wonder about you years later.... and it will haunt her forever that you found someoneone hotter.

You future self will thank you because he actually just wants to move on, and nothing says move on like a nail in THAT COFFIN.

Attached: Bruce-Lee-bruce-lee-19455009-1280-960.jpg (1280x960, 163K)

Well, that is what i want to user, i don't know how to initiate first contact after 5 years
Nah just recently had to break up with my girlfriend so i'm not interested in anything remotely relationship related
Genuinely intersted in this girls life because at the time we were together, a lot of things went down in both our lives

looks obvious to me op

Then i would've started the thread with something more like " i want her back how to do"

>i'm not interested in anything remotely relationship

I think OP should post pictures of this EX girlfirend. Also.. you don't need to be in a relationship, all you have to do is make her think you're dating someone hotter than her and that you're happy. lol

>all you have to do is make her think you're dating someone hotter than her and that you're happy.
Then i'd be interested in more than just how her life went user

seems clear then. OP needs to talk to his EX.
Call her or msg her on social media. Simple.

If you have trouble breaking the ice it's because you shouldn't contact her and instead focus on yourself

>msg her on social media
Might just do that, the problem is i sent her some cringey pls respond texts about a year after we broke up and they will pop up the time i text her now

Post interesting things about yourself on social media that she likes, and is genuinely interested in and have her come to you, so you have something to fall back on in the future. if you want her and she doesnt want you, you have to appeal to her.

My birhtdays in 2 weeks so there's that