What's something weird that turns you on?

What's something weird that turns you on?

Attached: tumblr_pk0eafH3uV1qba4gto1_1280.jpg (1079x1066, 177K)

pissdrinking

Attached: 25947.jpg (192x192, 11K)

just piss bruh.

Foreheads.

Attached: fh64.jpg (748x470, 147K)

Getting my asshole licked

Sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Ez sodomite

you don't wanna know

2edgy4me m8y

What’s weird about it?

>What's something weird that turns you on?
Feeling up my girl when she's asleep.

We poop from there user. Idk thought it was still pretty taboo. Could never talk about that in my group of friends.

SAUCE

Bro I just got my asshole licked for the first time this weekend. It was practically a religious experience. That warm wet pressure of a tongue forcing it's way towards your colon is mind blowing. Even more so if she's jerking your rod while she does it. I've never had sex that made my brain do a hard reset, but that sure did it for me. Luckily my fwb is almost twice my age and not afraid to get down and dirty.

Why wouldnt you want to talk about it with your friends? I'd be bragging to all my bros if I got a bitch to lick my shitter

This.

Ex was a real heavy sleeper. Used to cum on her ass when she slept, sometimes fucked her too.

She was okay with it but never knew when I would. Such a thrill.

Idk, not something we ever talk about. It's probably different for guys.
Hell yeah

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 38grwl2fxec7qorz0228531273200.jpg (1750x1151, 123K)

That's disgusting.

girls dont talk about getting their shitter licked?

Hows it any different from bragging about getting a blowjob?

hmmmm...i just came to this bot. best part of /b

Game over countdowns and scenes.

Final Fight 2 and Street Fighter 2 for example.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

so your fwb is like, what, 24 ?

Not my group at least

I thought eating ass was just licking around the asshole not actually sticking ur tongue in their shit

Attached: 9d46c31.jpg (500x584, 51K)

I like it when my pregnant wife dresses up like a gothic clown and breastfeeds me

Nope, if you're committed you're getting all up in there. I eat my girlfriends ass all the time and i always make sure i get my tongue tip in there and wiggle it around. Makes her squeal like a stuck pig

I’ve been coming here a long time. I know this is fucked up even by Yea Forums standards, but I’m attracted to normal biological women with vaginas. And I like the idea of putting my penis in her vagina while it’s just the two of us alone.

Does that make me gay?

Attached: E4DC4A1A-04B1-42DE-A379-1477B259B4FF.jpg (680x1024, 98K)

being shit on, playing in shit, using shit as lube, smearing shit everywhere, playing in cow shit, wearing diapers pissing on guys, ect

This image.

Sadly enough I know who that is...

Rope

Attached: FirstLeto.jpg (1833x2444, 627K)

I gave my girlfriend a cincinatti bowtie the other night, turned me on more than I thought. She didnt lick it, but I loved knowing that she was losing a staring contest with my brown eye

>implying you are a girl
Are you 12? If you do it, you might as well talk about it

Conjoinment is pretty hot tbh

Yes.

that's what I'm saying though

Fucked a girl on her period, blood everywhere. I found it pretty hot. Came hard.

Taking pictures or video. Then berating her performance the next night while having sex.

Ahhh yes, the good old strawberries and creme experience

Whip off your ends properly or seal it with a flame, they will fray otherwise.