Indians are like the worst people in whole fucking world, prove me wrong

Indians are like the worst people in whole fucking world, prove me wrong

>they mostly work at shitty jobs like call centers
>they think that they're fluent at english, but even monkeys have better pronunciation
>they smell bad as fuck, even black guys I know have basic instincts like showering daily
>shitting on streets is not a fucking meme, who does that in XXI century, ffs
>men there are horny 24/7 and only want to harass white girls
>indian girls are the lowest tier among women's beauty(only african niggers look worse, but they're kinda retarded so..)

also those morons think that they're the best nation out there, when it is clearly the opposite.

Attached: streetshitlandflag.png (1200x800, 32K)

Completely bull man

Do you hate me, I was born in the states and have as much patriotism as you.

What about the whole renunciation of desire Hinduism/jainism/buddhism/sikhs preaches?

Kill yourself OP, you already opened a thread fot this shit

Attached: aa9.png (345x250, 84K)

Lol fuck off pajeet

>indian girls are the lowest tier among women's beauty(only african niggers look worse, but they're kinda retarded so..)
well, you're a bit racist, huh?
Lol...the amusing thing is that the opinion of someone as racist as you doesn't matter. The things you think don't mean anything. Your thoughts are useless garbage. The "retarded" (as you put it) black girls are more intelligent than you by far. This means you are the lowest of the low in your own ranking system. Everyone else (including people from the races you hate) are more important than you.
Problem solved, bud.
You are a disgrace to the human species.
Have a great day!

>Unironically getting butthurt on Yea Forums

Lurk moar

t. Indian girl

What you say son of basterd bich india will be pooperpower2020

-Pudo padesh

Get fucked pajeet

Attached: 8DC2FCA7-D6D1-46C9-AEE7-5AD55697E66D.jpg (500x375, 48K)

show bobs and vagene

Na, Chinese chinks are worse in my opinion and living in Africa has made me racist as fuck. But from what I've heard India smells like human waste so I doubt I'd see any pajeets in person in their own country. But there are a lot of Indians in Durban and they smart and hard working, except for when they blow their cash on street cars and street race. But I rate Niggers far worse, because you can put and Indian or an Asian in a western country and they would conform and excell, but niggers ruin everything you create and they demand a lot of shit for not being violent and then call themselves oppressed. Fuck Niggers!

But nobody worship cows better than Indian.

Chinks and poos are ruining everything tech and are destroying real estate markets in major metro areas. It's simple numbers game. They bred like rabbits and had relatively few wars, so now they are taking a big shit on the civilization white man built and think they are superior for it. At least Chinese have high IQs. Indians are just autismo stemcels who memorize shit, cheat on coursework, and couldn't get laid without an arranged marriage and speak in Hindi to each other even when working on team projects with non Hindi speakers present.

If you try to be friendly with an Indian, they will still try to take advantage of you somehow, but unlike Jews they are too dumb to actually fool anyone.

And unlike blacks they are not physically intimidating enough to back themselves up with violence when they get called out for their buillshit.

Show bobs and vagana bitch lasagna.

No but Sanjay try not to be so arrogant in Silicon Valley, eh?

A very reasonable and well balanced summary of the basic facts of the matter as understood by the vast majority of the world.

And learn how to drive Kumar. Goddamn you Indians are as bad as Chinks at driving.

I absolutely agree with everything in this thread but to add one very specific important detail: these are all true for SOUTH indians. Many (but not all) north indians are exponentially better (smelling, working, attitude), but only when they work elsewhere and open their fucking eyes to the world.
Most indians just dont give a fuck about anyone else, indian women from india get married and then eat butter til they become a balloon. the south indian degree factories just pump out shitty people who harass women (rape culture is permaculture in india), litter everywhere (have you ever fucking been to bangalore jesus christ), and wont even fucking shower for days sometimes
t. north indian lel

Cont.
India needs to learn as a whole that they are not the only shitskins to inhabit this rock we call earth
instead of just listening to bullshit preachers talking out their ass to sell merchandise and blindly following bollywood trends they need to get their heads out of the fucking ground and look around them
india as a nation only has population and alliance power. besides that they are useless.

>t. Indian girl
well you know the rules?

t. Indian guy

Holy shit man, i've been traveling India for more than a year in total. People are stupid as fuck, like next level stupid.

Poo to the loo

Yet hundred million indians live a better life than you. So what do you have to say?

Curry pussy

What an utter idiot are you? One full year? You are a complete moron lmao

Triggered Kumar

Can confirm.
Almost married one. It was a fucking nightmare. had to baby sit the youngest daughter when the parents went anywhere.
She was 23.
They would preach about how white people had no culture and practice all their religious voodoo crap constantly, but when left to their own accord - would drink, smoke and fuck every weekend. I've never come across such ass backwards beliefs in all my life.
Plus their general hygiene was poor and they really don't know much out of their own culture.

Whats worse is that, everywhere in t he wsorld, there's an Indian community trying to get a foothold. They FUBAR'd their country, now they want to come and fuck up yours.

bitch lasagna

Did you fuck her?

>Mostly work call centers
There's over a billion of them and labour is cheap. It is not shocking companies will use them for jobs they don't need to import them for

>They think they're fluent in English
They never claimed that. And like anything some will be better than others.
>They smell bad
Cumin does that, and it's fucking delicious. Other races think white people stink. I've heard mouldy milk a lot.
>Shitting on streets
Big fucking overcrowded country with massive wealth disparity.
>Men are horny 24/7
How is this different from any other culture?
>Indian women are low tier
That's subjective

Street shitters are useless. They are a pack of smelly, heathen monkeys, and if you let them in your country you will regret it.

Told me she would never have sex before marriage.
literally fucked on the first date. Gave it up every night for 5 years.
Broke up.
Spoke with her cousin. Met up a few times for coffee, as I was trying to work out our break up. Fucked her on the 3rd visit.

Attached: 1550345125288.jpg (960x720, 70K)

go scam another USA hamplanet that thinks she got infected with a virus Pajeet, and fuck off

Attached: 1551286873839.webm (360x640, 1.66M)

Attached: 87d.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Such anger

There’s no such thing as “indians” as one homogeneous, it’s a terms invited by Europeans to describe all the brown people on the south Asian sub-continent. What OP is referring to sounds like Hindus and they suck monkey dicks, they’re worse than pagans and have no culture, their existence is held together by nationalism and the priestly class that controls their entire society. It’s also the worst smelling place in the world and the Hindus drink cow piss. Like actually drink cow piss Bruce’s they think it has magic powers or some shit.

>be me indian name praveesh
>go to do shit in the streets
>end shittings
>say hello to friend also indian name ranjoop
>a women come to walk by
>me and ranjoop do a rape to her
>more indians friends come to the rape
>beat her with shits hand
>lie her in the street
>go to microsoft job next day
>boss find out about rape
>give me raise many rupees

it is very good to be indian why u hate? we get shitting freedom on any street. we get to do good rapes to sexi bobs and vaganes. u will be sorry mother fuck jaguar.

Indians are disgusting filth people. Trust me you dont want them in your country. Smelly curry niggers. I travelled india for more than a year and its a stinky shithole full of vermin and feces. It took me one year to understand what a shithole india is

They took Muslims out of their country when Muslims took it by force and enslaved and brutalized them. They stood strong and fought unlike cuck Europe that looks the other way and let's Muslims rape their women and their land. Respect for the pajeets

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

Uhh yeah I agree, they sub to T-Series

this thread has cancer and is full of hindus

Attached: 41120A6B-A6D5-4374-8334-63613D5D9067.jpg (636x382, 74K)

>me one year to understand
dumb nigger

Im North Indian but was born and raised in Canada. Dont fucking compare us to those shit skin South Indians. We are practically two differennt races.

>DESIGNATED

Triggered padesh

god i love indian and middle eastern women. Something about their facial features does it for me. Love the skin color too. Get fucked bitch

the entire hindu civilisation was raped by Mughals and the piss drinkers had to give their daughter vaganes just to survive. If it wasn’t for the warrior race the Sikhs there would be no Hindus left. In typical fasion the piss drinkers betrayed their saviours.

Hey, they gave us yogurt. Show some respect.

What are fecal features?

Autism and uninformed ignorant retard.

Dude, North Indians are autistic fucks who work so poorly, whereas South Indians are making it entire masse to the west, and know much more English.

OP is confirmed Paki

Autism club.

>paki
Britbong

At least Indians wash after they poo.

agree

Pakistanis are Indians + Islam. You get all the shit of India * all the shit of an Islamic majority country.

There is a reason India has more Ms. Universe champions than any other country.

Fecal matters