HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: My neighbour was just removed from his apartment naked for not paying rent for 6 months...

HAPPENING RIGHT NOW: My neighbour was just removed from his apartment naked for not paying rent for 6 months. Three guys thrown him out like this, locked the door and walked out of the building leaving him naked. Now he's struggling to open the door by force lol.
Photos by me, taken trough the vision hole in my door. Location: UK

Attached: 20190313_173603_HDR-1.jpg (474x851, 60K)

Rape him

Yeah he looks like he's in the right physical shape to be stopped by a door.

what do you mean?

Nigga look softer than cotton

Moar

Another job well done.

Attached: a strong lad.jpg (400x400, 39K)

actually his ass looks bigger than his head

My fucking sides

Attached: 0F6C5678-269C-4C63-8226-A1E1B157BDFD.png (500x566, 124K)

>Inb4 this is some homoerotic LARP

He should have being wiser with his money. Also

>Being a student in a flat share
>Ever

that escalated quickly

Attached: 20190313_180500_HDR-1.jpg (470x801, 55K)

hes not naked. he has socks. fake news. many such happenings. sad.

Attached: AOC-kennedy.jpg (685x886, 62K)

Act as a witness, also you have been mentally traumatised. Call the police, call a lawyer. get the people charged sue them fro mentaaaaaal trauma

Bump for inhumanity

Love it

Attached: 2vy8s6.jpg (888x499, 75K)

lmao

it got complicated because he just got into 'fight' with group of like 5 teenage guys. They were walking downstairs and laughed at him so he gave them 'middle finger' so now they're pushing him all around the corridor ...

Make sure to take pics when they start fondling his peepee and laughing at how cute it is.

they walked him out of the building...lol

UPDATE: 5 teenage kids just walked him out of the building with his ass out when he assaulted them for laughing at him
The last photo I took was when they were pulling him inside the elevator and he sat down to prevent it but he failed lol

Attached: 20190313_184244_HDR-1.jpg (476x1035, 74K)

he's been taken out on the streets lol

Update: I Saw these pictures last night. You're not OP

>he sat down to prevent it
Good strategy, I'm a master in making myself heavier at will and got to a level where even the Hulk could not alter my position when I'm in full gforce mode.

protip: crawling up in a fetal position is the ultimate weightforce move, sitting on the ass is only for amateurs.

UPDATE: I AM A FAGGOT

that boi

Attached: garage eng1.jpg (531x738, 35K)

so why are you making this shit up OP?

You can see his dick