My roomate is fuckin a girl again in the next room. My hearts beating fast again. What do Yea Forums

My roomate is fuckin a girl again in the next room. My hearts beating fast again. What do Yea Forums

Attached: 54354263_265771231000375_6101529118786977792_o.jpg (1068x1290, 43K)

Audio record post. Pretty easy fag

They playin dubstep, they know im here in the next room. I can hear slopping noises

If you can hear it so can a microphone. Help me out here.

Get in on the action or watch from the door.

Audio or it never happened

Jerk off, cry, sleep, lather, rinse, repeat

When they are finished. Knock on their door and let them know the truth. Work with them to formed an armed militia and begin the process of taking back your country so any future children you have will have parents they can be proud of.

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Nah, my phones too shitty to pick up those slopping sound, i can now hear soft moans, im afraid to move in my bed cause it might creak. Even tho they both know im here,the locked the door and turned off the lights it's night time here.

My room mate is 6 feet fit chad,would prolly beat me up if i cockblock this fucker

I hate when he does this

Spit onto your hand and slowly jerk off so they hear soft shlick noises when they finish.

Wtf no. Im a Yea Forumstard room troll, i dont wanna mess with this guy.

I should just lay still till they're done

lol you are such a cuck.

How is that a cuck. I don't know the chick man.

You're making me sad

Attached: IMG_20181021_125325_01~2.jpg (994x1490, 195K)

Fuck off with tha gay shit

In between position changes you NEED to be sucking on his cock furiously to make sure it's wet for M'lady. And you don't want her to walk home with a dripping gape do you? I hope you understand the predicament you are in. You WILL have to suck on her beef curtains and try to drain all of that deep dish delish out, you know that right? If you don't you may as well move out right now because you're a bad roomie.

Dubs checked. This is a holy thread

Stop being such a beta pussy worried about shifting a little bit and making your bed creak.

Mind your own business about your roommate having sex, listen to the sounds if it interests you but beyond that just move on with your life.

If you want to have the same experiences as your room mate look internally and find out what aspect of yourself is not attractive to women and change it.

Shit hurts

Cant use vocaroo cause it doesnt support 3ggp idk what that means

So take that pain and turn it into anger. Be angry with yourself fir the current position in life you have allowed yourself to descend to. Listen to your chad room mate bringing home regular pussy and be pissed off at yourself that you have not elevated yourself to a position to live similarily. And then take that anger and promise yourself that you will devote every waking minute to improving your position, divert yourself immediately from the path you are on and promise that you will never allow yourself to fall into the same pattern, repeat the same mistakes.

So why do you care? He's getting some puss and you're sitting with your dick in your hand talking to a bunch of incels

Easier said than done

Record or gtfo

This

I told you can't, do you have any similar website like vocaroo where i can send 3ggp?

Get a bucket of fried chicken and sit on the floor outside his door eating it until they come out.
Or just leave and go do something productive

i dont understand how people can be that stupid you can form a "milita of hundreds of thousands and it would do absolutely fuck all thats like a 3 years old going to war with rocks in his pocket as ammo when the other side has missles, tanks planes, jets, drones hell just look at darpa we are all fucked just embrace the end because its eventually gonna happen the thing is are we gonna be alive to see it go to complete shit

Why’s that matter? Do you really freak out over your roomate proceeding with the natural human action of copulating with someone? You just jealous?

You a cuck nigga

You’re a creepy little pussy aren’t you. Just let them fuck.

Thats a cop out. You think people who are attractive and successful have some kind of super power? You think what they are achieving is an impossible feat? They have the success they have because of the daily choices they make and how they have adapted their routines. Its the small daily changes that really add up. Are you keeping track of your macro nutrients? Are you keeping track of your caloric intake? Are you getting regular excercise?

You would be amazed how much easier it is to get women when you take decent care of your physical condition. And those three things, tracking macro nutrients/caloric intake/excercise are really easy to pull off once you get in the habit. And they make such a massive difference.

Make a grilled cheese sandwich

Its 1:33 in the morning here

Yes I mean jeese man have some hospitality they are probably going to be hungry after! You can even offer to clean their sheets while they are enjoying the tasty snack you made them.

I failed all of you Yea Forums

Im an beta. fuck :( lung cancer take me away now

They're done, cuddling and laughing

And here i am, caffeine's in my system. Too woke to sleep and too buzzed to get up. I cant even get a normal gf. And you expect me to get /fit/ and pussies magically rain on me.

Nah fit may change my body but not my face or characters. Imma always sperg and screw it up

Yes. I am. The point is. For him thats normal, me? Its a dream come true

Why are you drinking caffeine at 1:50 in the morning? Fix your sleep patterns if you want any hope of becoming a functional male.

I actually drank this at 11pm. 3 coffee mix in one cup. Stayed through the intercourse till now

Also once again you fall into the same incel mindset that it takes magical powers to get pussy. Develop redeeming qualities, thats really all it takes, and that is far from impossible. Just takes a bit of self discipline, which you have to teach yourself, but making excuses will never teach you to be disciplined.

How would you know are you some sort of alpha chad that have weekly one night stands with different thots?

If you never try, you'll never get shit

Attached: IMG_99171.jpg (280x373, 17K)

Hmmmm...who think was him..!?!

Attached: 2swpvbrh9oquodanx229109726900.jpg (1540x1173, 130K)

Checked. Damn