Honestly i used to make fun of Scientology and think it was dumb but i went to a meeting yesterday and met some people...

Honestly i used to make fun of Scientology and think it was dumb but i went to a meeting yesterday and met some people at the church and it makes a lot of sense when talking to them and i think I'm going to go again. Why do so many people hate this religon?

Attached: 170320120442-believer-scientology-sign-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xenu.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu
youtube.com/watch?v=-iOWHcQYLTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cause information should be free

because of the cultiness of it.

It's a cult. Like all cults, they make themselves agreeable and are very friendly at first until they lure in unsuspecting newcomers.

Its not a cult

It's a crazy mind control cult. They prey on the weak minded, fool.

i did not claim it was, i said it had a cultiness to it. i change my mind though, it is definitely a cult.

Go down to the church and speak to them and you'll see

i'm good, i don't want to just disappear.

1. You’re a troll fucking with the easily triggered Btards

2. You’re a retard who is easily influenced by friendliness and acceptance from others. They will dig up dirt on you or wait until you confess to them and will use it as leverage to keep you in the cult. You will see your extra funds being spent on their bullshit trying to raise higher within their “church” and will find yourself being the friendly retard trying to influence other retards to join your pyramid scheme cult.

They didn't prey on me. I went there with my own freewill to hear them out and they make a lot of sense

Goodluck OP
Kek

No one disappears. I didn't disappear

Watch Leah Remini.

neither did the people in jonestown, til they did.

if ur not a troll baiting, then what were their great points?
what's so good about them?

Its better you go down to the church to hear them. They told me all questions should be sent to them so i don't give out misinformation

not even joking, I once had to move to a new state because the church of scientology found out my personal info and used it to harass the fuck out of me, my family, my friends and my coworkers.

My roommate was glued to them hes been to their church many times and I can tell you. It's a fucking cult. You will pay fees out the ass to stay in

Trap

LOL WAT

then u dont understand the logic they are presenting.
also, them being able to twist logic on the fly, shift goal posts, and the like is why this isnt a convincing argument.
If you're interested in them, learn to understand it, take information from them, and give them none in return.
once u have enough, come back, and look for counter arguments.
go back, present counter arguments.
repeat this, w/o letting them have any hold on you.
once u reach a dead end, then decide which side ur on.

Imagine being so retarded you eat shit like this up

I understand the logic perfectly. They just don't want me to talk about it with people not affiliated with the church. If you have any questions or interest you should go down there and speak to them. I guarntee it will really open your eyes

It was literally made up as a fantastical story to be published for books. The fat ass writer saw a chance to make it a cult for the pussy and lulz. He also moved his creation onto a ship where he could continue with his commune basically unobserved. Upon his death a brown-noser Nazi took over the fake religion and began brainwashing celebs to lend credence and attract other dummies, like you quite frankly. It is not a religion as they believe in ZENU a fucking alien being that made people from the exploding mountains. It is a cult...more like Jim Jones drink the Kool-Aid. Good luck though.

Attached: 52051115_2128153900616446_4020930906293272576_o.jpg (1440x969, 336K)

Scientology is a mind control death cult that controls people's mind, and causes their death. Seriously, do NOT get involved with them. They are not a religion. Most of their material is warmed-over 1950s Human Potential Movement ideas.

Because it's made up bullshit, just like every other religion. Have fun going broke buying all their bullshit course work.

just listen to what leah remini has to say about them lol. Basically you have to pay them shitloads of money for some trash books and as soon as you would want to leave them they fucking destroy you.

you're already getting sucked into the cult

incorrect.
if you TRULY understand the logic, then you cant express it incorrectly.

I cant explain 1+1=2 differently, as long as i understand how addition works. It doesnt matter if someone asks me something off script like what is x+1=2? because i understand it enough to stay on script.

Im not sucked into anything. They don't have my information or any of my money. They were friendly and just told me what i wanted to know. I don't have to go back if i don't want to

There some very accurate criticism at Operation Clambake: xenu.net/
Seriously, you do NOT want to get involved with these bloodsuckers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

Shut up.

L. Ron Hubbard was a science fiction writer.
He hated paying taxes.
He was pissed that churches were not taxed.
(This is all highly documented in his own words)

He then created a religion to serve as a tax shelter to protect the proceeds from all of his books.
Members of his church became wealthy and took control of Scientology for their own personal financial gain.

That's it.
Period.
Its a cult. A financial scam on a global scale.

t. tom cruise

fuck off tom

Well my roommate went to that once without giving information or money and yet they still send him letters explained that? I think someone in the church knows him or lives near

Isn't there a TV about people trying to escape from them? Why would you want that

>It is all about the money
>It is controlled by people who collect the money
>People who try to leave get stalked and worse

I think it appears pretty gay to be in such special club, and thanks for clearing that up, defnitely not a cult.

also troll and of course oc

> I went there with my own freewill to hear them out and they make a lot of sense

your emotions are the negative energy spirits that are the ghosts of an alien race whose Warlord, "Zenu" dropped them from spaceships that look exactly like DC-8 jets into volcanoes 75 million years ago (volcanoes which are specifically listed... and none of which existed 75 million years ago) makes "a lot of sense" to you?

because that's what scientology believes is true.

Baitpost why

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

This.
You are about to get willingly sucked dry.

little known fact:

Charles Manson took 150 classes with the church of scientology.

he left, saying it was "too crazy" for him.

Yup. Charles Manson thought the Scientologists were too nuts. Says it all.

Well, it's better than death, I suppose.
Yeah, if you're enjoying your life in freedom, great.
Surely there must be some joy found in this community of brainwashed pay slaves as well.

We just need more people to do exactly this and it'll be more obvious. Its sad when a parody/fake religion actually gains traction because people are so extremely easy to manipulate

I heard they were means to a guy once.

>They didn't prey on me. I went there with my own freewill to hear them out and they make a lot of sense
I love you.

Look scientologys not a religion. It's more of an alternative to psychology.

Going Clear on Netflix. they bullied individuals at the IRS because their tax bill reached a church-killing level. and they got away with it.

FFS it's just bait you faggots.

imo he's a dumb. some people just need the right advice.

"alternative", you mean total madness. Alien souls that got pushed into volcanoes that are now haunting us and giving us bad energy.. And if it's not a religion they shouldn't get the tax breaks should they.. Fucking pussy ass US government. Get's scared as soon as someone shouts MUH religion.

Because its retarded like you

Well.. he should watch this episode of Sunny. Sums it up pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iOWHcQYLTA

Scientology is a great religion for people who like to read.

All sales people are nice when they want your moeny. You got sold on bs. Also, lq bait.

That's the direction they've taken that show?
That was a nice concept there, but the presentation and dramaturgy was so emotionally flat. And the part where the man burns himself, is that supposed to be shock humour? That kind of thing worked for a very short period of time, 15 years ago or so.

Nice try, Tom Cruise.

Though I suppose it's not any more or less ridiculous than any of the others.

>dramaturgy
wat

"Hello my fellow non-scientologists. How do you do this fine day?"

baised

Fuck, strike that through.

Lol you deserve it.

I was a Scientologist worked at a church.
There's a lot wrong there.
But the courses auditing and purif I did worked.
I'm honestly conflicted by it, have been for a decade. It's not getting better.
The thought control and abuse are real.
But so are the message and the results.

Wait, that are those people who belive in the idiotic ideas of a 3rd class SciFi writer and who got the IG-price for makeing humanity richer (at last a small part of them).
I mean, those are the guys who think, that aliens have thrown other aliens into our vulcanos to overcome overpopulation and that those souls harras the humans now, right?

I think the jewish zombi is more than enough to joke about.
But when it comes to who got the more stupid idea, price will allways go to our SciFifans...

well faggot cause they are insane.
>volcanoes zenu l ron hubbard etc etc

Attached: 809.jpg (625x626, 34K)

OP you are a fucking goabel retard but do what you think is best we all enjoy a good trash fire and you are about to start on.
if you loose eventual every thing sit on the street and cry just because you thought it was a good idea to devote your selve to a bunch of leaches i will be siting in my war and cozy home and laugh at you and say i toled you so

and if you are a troll congrats you baited me faggot

Attached: DwkGWTWWkAAlT02.jpg (477x664, 41K)

> goable retard

this is the overall message of the HBO documentary. belief in something bigger isn't a bad thing, but sometimes we end up believing in liars and it's not our fault we didn't know.

Charles Manson mostly pretends to be crazy.
He loves doing in for reporters/media.
If you end up becoming a friend to him, he turns the act off.

Attached: 1552059263472.jpg (440x386, 37K)

Dude is dead lol. You know that... right?

yes Im aware of that. Sorry it wasnt in obvious past tense.
I was talking about the concept of it, rather than if he still does it nor not.

It's not a cult. All the anti-scientology stuff is just a liberal cuck conspiracy against something that will help a lot of white people.

Yeah more so the actual life improvement classes and courses and specific auditing processes do exactly what they say they will.

But yes the culture breeds a loss of sense of self.

Everybody doesnwhat is told without question and questioning means there's something wrong with you.

Guilt shame judgement punishment all dolled out "for your own good"

This

Attached: BB3B9204-D364-48A4-89B8-1FAD38C454B3.jpg (736x742, 88K)

>They just don't want me to talk about it with people not affiliated with the church.
Major cult flag right there.

Attached: this is scientology.gif (360x360, 867K)

I'm a scioentologocalist, and feel that it gives me a superioer feeling. Remember that you can't put a price on salvation! Well, you can. And we do.

You're the kind of autistic fuck that cults like scientology prey on. Have fun ruining your life just because their recruiter was the first person to smile at you in years

Lafagette Ron Hubbard!!!

>Why do so many people hate this religon?
Because they believe extra-terrestrial Thetans imprisoned souls in volcanos on earth then detonated nuclear bombs in them. Plus it was invented by a science-fiction writer.

\thread

Lol, go home Tom cruise, pay millions to reveal secrets. You have seen one religion you have seen them all