Marinefag here. 0111 Oorah!

Marinefag here. 0111 Oorah!

I have a question for all of you pussies - why don you enlist and serve your country?

Having a career and a cause sure beats masturbating yourself blind in your moms basement.

Assuning any of you autists even want to do something worthwhile with your lives of course.

Attached: No+people+are+red+thumbing+you+because+your+a+pretentious+_20d057a80261401cf36e0927d2957e77.jpg (660x398, 81K)

fuck off contract killer

Ha haaaah haa ha. Ha.

>thinks invading foreign countries servers our own
I don't serve because no war we have fought in since Korea has been worth anything.

>Oorah!
cringe my nigga.

Fuck off anchor boy

~CCT

Attached: 20170220_184543.jpg (1289x726, 813K)

Because im not going to fight wars for the corporations that run this country behind the scenes, enjoy finding a job once you get out unless youre going to specialize in b8 like this

LOL a a rear echelon faggot. You have no business talking pogue. Bet your no shellback, probably never left CONUS.

He'll be fine, he's an admin faggot, doesn't leave the base and probably has drawn his rifle in a year.

Being called a pussy by some pog boot bitch is the funniest thing that has happened to me all day.

>0111

OP will probably be looking for a purple heart when he gets eye strain looking at the computer on his desk

Sorry I don't want to be cannon fodder for a corrupt country that uses me as a pawn.

>also dying for cheating wives and welfare immigrants

You do realize that your here too fuckwit.

Attached: 1552413948613.jpg (720x478, 18K)

The work and risk isn't worth the pay to me.

My time isn't that cheap and I'm not dumb enough to think that killing off arab enemies that are funded by our 'allies' so we can maintain 'relations' is patriotic

Somebody has to stay behind to fuck your wife while you're off playing sandbag for the oil companies in some sandnigga hell hole.

Thank you for your "service" though - I really hope you enjoy PTSD and being homeless as shit when you get out. . See you when you get discharged and I'm interviewing you for a job you won't get.

Because we are at least smart enough to know getting killed by sand niggers for shitty corporations isn't worth it. You on the other hand...

Be a real man and Join the Night Watch cunt

Tried to enlist, was underweight at the time and I have a crooked spine. I am 40 now but really wish I could have served. I think every US citizen should. Probably have a lot less snow flakes

What the fuck use would a bunch of autists and weeaboos like 100% of us are be in the armed forces?

Because I already did, Australian Army Infantry Reconnaissance 2001-2004.

Attached: Silouhette Dan.gif (597x605, 4K)

I'm fine where I'm at. Fucking your daughter while you're out there getting shot at by some sand niggers. We'll point and laugh at you when you come back homeless with PTSD. Having fun with jobs that are actually worth having.

Have fun dying in order to enrichen the pieces of shit that you unquestioningly worship.

Because I have a 100k a year job and I don’t want to be fucked by the big green weenie

Already did in the US Army for 8 years until I was discharged after injury. The military sucks ass and don't let anyone ever tell you anything different.

If you are given a choice between flipping burgers and joining the military do yourself a favor and take the burger option.

Trolling obviously. No Marine would brag about being 0111. That's the job they give the WM's.

Hurr I receive glorified welfare to exercise and LARP for 4 years call me a "veteran" and give me discounts at restaurants even though its peacetime.
Kys you self congradulatory faggot. You minimum wage loosers are oure cringe and i fard and shid on your food when you eat off base

Attached: images(12).jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Assuning
Hurrr durrr hu-du-durrrr

Did you know that the only reason you can get out of bed in the morning without getting raped and murdered is because an American Hero proudly wears the uniform of this Country? The 21 year old Marine who has Served four years getting paid minimum wage to larp and do push-ups in northern california is an American Hero who should be paraded through the streets. When I see an Armed Forces Liutenant Cadet Sargent out in public, even if I'm wearing my good, cum-stain free slacks, I will prostrate myself on the ground and sing Our Country Tis of Thee and play a bugle with the farts from my asshole. ATTEN-CHUN. Ha i probably scared you because you are not a proud americin soldier liutenant.
*Salutes*

Why are you so butthurt?

Somebody sounds like they tried to join the military and didn't make the grade

Enlisted right after HS in 2001... it was definitely not as cool as GIJOE made it look like. Much sitting, followed by inspection, busy work, and then more sitting. Also smoking.

OP thought he was going to be a real American hero when he enlisted. How disappointed he must have felt when he was sent off to Germany to fix jeeps for 9 hours a day to surrounded by other mouth breathing idiots and rednecks.

How are the crayans jugg

you have a link to all the military leaks from last year, I need something new to whack off to

Well, I would join, but I don't want to be sent to Iran to get the retarded cheeto a second term.

Nice bait. Navy here. I kept the electronics working on your ride.

risking life for nickles and dimes kek

That's cold man.

>0111
>admin
>calling other people pussies
Cute bait there you silly fat fuck

>why don't you become a mercenary for uncle sam

fuck off

Attached: 1551793487967.jpg (363x344, 34K)

I could hide a body or two behind that flag

Admin...

>do something worthwhile with your lives

Loooool like sign up to become a LITERAL TOOL?

>B-b-b-but... the storytimes on the tv say that theres bad guys to shoot and freedom to protect! Honor! Glory! Catchphrase! I'm not at all a puppet of the military industrial complex used to exploit and hurt people for others' profit!

Good job you dumb shit, you fell for the same ego fantasy they've told you illiterate fucks for thousands of years. Nobody's going to worship you as a hero except for the other delusional sheep that make thier lives so easy while you go make them thier blood money.

...But good job on the "career" though. You're totally not a fucking joke or anything

>Nobody's going to worship you as a hero except for the other delusional sheep
well, since thats obviously the majority, he is going to be worshipped pretty much.

True. Reading books is, after all, REALLY HARD

i bet you think you are way smarter than you really are.

American soldiers have no honor they sit in a truck with their finger up their ass and shoot at sand shacks.

We aren't heros, it's just a shitty paying job to help you pay for college if your smart enough to actually use that benefit. And if you play it right to get free money from the government for the rest of your life.

This. At least say Hoorah. Marine pride is fucking cringe.

Why you salty bro?

This is going to be fun.

0102 here.

Shut up Josh

Because I ain't moron and refuse to be brainwashed into doing politicians dirty work.

>t, professionally retarded

This. Fuck off, OP. Only fucking POGs are this motto. Go get the pink mist or fuck off and stop posting shit that makes us pointy enders look bad.