Today I've seen a "man" pushing a stroller with his wife next to him. Needless to say, I live in a western country...

Today I've seen a "man" pushing a stroller with his wife next to him. Needless to say, I live in a western country. What is your opinion about this?

Attached: westernliberalman.jpg (957x1300, 114K)

Are you a mudslime by any chance?

Fuckin normal. A man should take care of his children. I would always push the stroller, in case any shit goes down I can protect the kid. If a man has a problem pushing his kids stroller then you're a fucking idiot.

No, but I respect and admire their values regarding family and gender roles(except the burka/hijab thing that is not cool). There is a reason why they have higher birth rates than us and they have no feminism or whatsoever

Their values? I have been to Muslim countries and they are all trash. Fuck them, for real.

The problem is : it's your goddamn wife's job to push the stroller, you are supposed to be out there providing for your family and being successful in life, not making your wife's life even easier by doing her job

I've said family and gender roles, not everything else. When it comes to having stable families and loyal, motherly wives, they know how to do it. Whereas in western countries most women are disgustingly slutty and self centered

If you think about it, men are also slutty and self centered. What's the difference?

Imagine being triggered over a father helping with looking after his offspring. Fucking snowflake

yeah people who ask such question are totally unaware about the wierdness of that question. They just ask it as it as a totally normal thing. Just saying. Whats the point of this clickbate?

I don’t even understand this thread.. So when I push my kids stroller I’m a ? You guys are fucking losers

Imagine being triggered by fatherhood

Did daddy drink and beat you up OP?

Imagine being the woman in the relationship. Next time you know you will be preparing her dinner while she comes from work(and probably getting fucked by a real man)

Slut is a female term, there are not slutty men. In any species it's up to the female restricting herself from sex to look for a better partner, males will always try to bang as many females as possible, it's just basic biology

>What is your opinion about this?
he's a cuck.

This is either bait+shill or you’re a child just learning about gender roles
Don’t be a pussy, push the stroller

It's not like a guy pushing is unheard of seems pretty radical to get mad as something so insignificant as this when humans do much worse.

>Don’t be a pussy, push the stroller
>Don't be a pussy, raise Tyrones child
kys

>Hates women
>istantly talks about cuckholding
>doesn't understand that love is a thing

Yeah I'm gonna go with underage /pol/ on this, leave.

this.
>underage /pol/
...he types on Yea Forums
retard

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 1j132uobd7hi0y4us228528282400.jpg (1640x1165, 117K)

If you ever wonder why you're still a virgin at 30, it's because of thinking shit like this. You fucking loser, probably smell like chili and goat cheese, smelling sisters dirty panties, ole fat fuck living with parents havin ass.

I've never said I hate women. I dislike(not actually hate, that is a big word) feminism and women who stand for the destruction of family and patriarchy.
If you want men to be emasculated and women to be empowered you are what's wrong with this world.

>Wants women to be men's playthings
>Doesn't hate women

Nah man, you can still be a man and have a woman who's free to do as she likes.
If you're a real man she will never leave you, wanting them to be stuck with your sad excuse of a family screams insecurity to me.

And yet you have no family of your own, unlike the man who was pushing the stroller. So who's the one living the "traditional family life"?

>incase shit goes down
The fuck do you live ?

I wish I could slit your throat.

Nobody said that. Women's role in life is to be women. Men role in life is to be men. Nobody asks a woman to fight a war or load trucks. Because biologically they are uncapable of doing it. They have wombs and become mothers because nature assigned them a role in life which is have offspring and raise children. Nobody is saying they should be a plaything for men. Just be good mothers and assist the family, then they can do whatever the fuck they want, but they need to take care of their
motherly role if they decide to have children.

Maybe because the women I dated don't wanted to have kids?, maybe because they were too busy being self centered and immature to be mothers?. It's easy to put the blame on men, truth is that women nowadays are not interested in becoming mothers, because that means responsability, if they happen to have children they force their husbands into being mothers, if they refuse, then they are bad fathers. It's just unbelievably ridiculous. All because they don't want to be looking after someone else. Because feminism told them that they should be independent and struggle for power and that kids are a burden

i push the stroller so i dont have to push the shopping cart. let the wife deal with that shit.

OP is a strap on slobbing cuckold. His wife likes to fuck his ass and call him her little slut so he is just projecting his insecurities here.