Hey guys, who can help me out here? My World of Warcraft playtime has run out, but I really really want to keep playing...

Hey guys, who can help me out here? My World of Warcraft playtime has run out, but I really really want to keep playing.
Plus my AH (over 500k worth) Is about to expire in the mail :(
Can someone please help me out with €13,-? I would really appreciate it

Attached: paypal-logo.png (672x261, 28K)

Just buy a token then you cheap nigger, plus you could literally do anything and make the $15....

I'll send over 50 if you give us a timestamped pic of you naked. I'm not joking.

You are either a dumb scammer or a leech

I mostly trade in transmogs and BoE's on the AH, they are slow sellers so I don't have a lot of gold. I think I'm still only at 40k. Also, I do have a job, but my payout is still more than half a month away. Do you perhaps then know how to make $15,- online?

Just do what he wants OP. Easy money.

Nah I'm not. I don't really need the money donated. Just knowing how to make 15 bucks online in a few hours is also way more than enough. :)

How can you tolerate bfa's endgame?
It's like exactly like legion's endgame, but worse.

Attached: 1547653751690-b.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

That is pretty much true. But it's mostly just addiction and patch 8.1.5. that came out today has a lot of promise in my eyes and I really badly want to delve into it. Been a WoW player ever since 2008 and I don't want the game to die on me.

I know that feel.
After 14 long years I finally gave it up.
Might come back if they do another expansion..not crazy about the artifact power gameplay loop.
Wanted to play zandalari paladin but there was too much gating with the allied races. Oh well

Attached: 1542166653582-b.jpg (1080x1355, 783K)

Yeah, literally only today Zandalari trolls are finally out as allied race. It is sad how it is going but I mostly blame the total restructuring of Activision Blizzard. they are screwing everything up causing dev teams to be spread too thin. but I guess that is just something WoW players need to deal with.

Anyone want to donate to my go fund me because I have Avascular Necrosis? Money will be used for things I need for my leg, like braces , wraps and a new cane. Just for a better quality of life.

It's the byproduct of corporate greed. Actiblizz sees that ea apex money and that epic fortnite money and they want that games as a service paycheck. Minimal effort, development time, and cost, maximum payout.
But wow is too dated and won't give them big numbers anymore. Won't be surprised to see it go the way of HotS.
Word on the streets is the next warcraft release is going to be a fucking Pokemon go clone.
I'm worried about the future of that company man.

Attached: 1532317043808-b.jpg (900x1200, 150K)

With the latest investment call it was stated tho that WoW is still among their 3 best selling and biggest games so i think they are not gonna let it fall like hots. but that is just a matter of time to see what is going to happen sadly enough.

Get a job faggot

>Get a job faggot
This

15 bucks kek. This would be 5 mins of aggressive begging at your local walmart. Go for it

Ga gewoon werken bij de appie ofzo kankermongool

ik heb toch godverdekanker gezegd dat ik een baan heb. maar dat betaalt pas uit over meer dan een halve maand. maar toch becankt voor het advies lieverd

So many ways for you to get the money without begging on Yea Forums. Kill yourself to death queerbait.

Er zijn duizenden manieren om eerlijk aan geld te komen door niet te schooien!