ITT Your darkest secret

ITT Your darkest secret
Last thread got deleted
>Growing up, had a fairly sexual relationship with my older sister
>while we never had full on sex, we pretty much did everything else
>our parents knew but pretty much treated it as a joke
>as an adult I don't see much of my family anymore

Attached: ad5c6a29-a496-4b63-bc1e-df8f4afebf48.jpg (665x783, 111K)

I was molested as a kid. I don't remember much about it unless I have a flashback, but even though it terrifies me to think about, it makes me really horny and fap to it all the time

How old were you?

3-5

do you know who did it?

No, lots of people would have had the chance so I can't narrow it down

Was molested when I was 9. Dad died the same year. No one really knows about it or cares but only my therapist and brother know about the molestation.

im the most sexually deprived person i know but i think that made me some weird super wizard because i dont got a sex drive anymore

Got sucked by sister, a cousin, shoved my cock in many a kid mouths... I frequently masturbate to young bating vids.

I was technically molested by an older cousin, but I secretly kind of liked it and often masturbate to the memory.

Green text? Male/female? Age it happened? What happened? What part makes you cum when you think about it?

I had a similar thing with my sisters, OP.
>grew up poor, me and two sisters shared a bedroom
>being the odd man out between two girls, we were naturally curious about why/how our privates were different
>mom was always too drunk to notice/care
>they always used to treat my penis like a little animal (guess cause it'd move around they thought it was "alive")
>they used to kiss it/pet it, and I'd let them do it cause it'd feel good to have them touch it
>they used to have me stick the tip of it into cups of water, cause they thought it'd drink like an elephant's trunk (they would then drink the water from the cup, which is still something I think is kinda hot)
>I remember one time we had a pile of halloween candy and they used to push those little nerds candies in my foreskin to "feed" it
>remember when my foreskin started to be able to peel back my sisters used to think my head was purple because it "couldn't breath in there"
kid logic is fun

Attached: 1544320755719.jpg (3456x4608, 1.02M)

Nicee! one Elon Musky..

Attached: 16yffjgk1cyqkejw8228689851700.jpg (1680x1142, 92K)

Noice one.

Attached: Not bad for a mudblood.gif (213x199, 339K)

Saw my uncle shoot his girlfriend in the head and helped him put her body in his van so he could "take her to the hospital" I was 11 at the time never told a soul. my uncle committed suicide in 2015 and just this year they found her remains off of highway 50 near Jackson county. nobody knows who killed her and I intend to keep it that way.

please elaborate

When I was 15 I was sleeping with my cousins and sister. Different beds, but same room. One of my cousins is pretty hot. So while she was sleeping, I crept next to her and started touching and kissing her very carefully. She did not notice a thing.

Deets pls.

Also off by one.

Guy really sunk his teeth into you, eh?

Murders someone, is now long dead, and you're cool with the horror her family continues to live with never knowing what happened?

Classy kid, rilllll classy.

Why did he do it?

Ross leave

plot twist: she was awake the whole time, user.

She had no kids. one estranged brother, and parents who disowned her. I could care less honestly.

Not Ross.

Call FBI anonymously, tell them you just saw a news story about the body on a web feed and you now believe the story you heard from 'a guy in a bar, I think his name was ___________ '

You can skip needing to be a family member.

To be clear, kid, this was a trauma and you're a victim, not a helper. The dude used you, and then apparently didn't check on you.

Get some help, and let that family find peace.

Attached: 1552390345296.jpg (940x705, 61K)

They were both tweaking heavy. They were in a really heated argument before I heard the shot but have no clue what led up to it. They were out in his back pourch and I was in the house watching TV when it happened. We never talked about it after it happened.

I did this whenever my sister would have a sleepover
>probably around 12-13
>she and all her friends fell asleep watching movies in the living room
>creep down stairs and see they are all wearing either nightshirts and just panties, or loose shorts
>saw my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pussies in the dim glow of Ace Ventura
>also used to rub the tip of my dick on their lips/hands/feet
>regret this as an adult, but at the sane time still fap to the memory
I'm so fucked up

This all happened in 2003. I'm fairly certain she didn't have anybody giving a single shit about her since she was a heavy meth user and had no kids and one sibling. My uncle was the only person who spent any time with her she was homeless before and he had been caring for her.

There wasn't even a missing persons report for over ten years.

Trauma blocks development.

You wouldn't notice, because everything you've been through feels like how things are meant to go. None of it's your fault, you were a child.

But this is common in abuse cases, the kid feels involved, empowered, important, like a helper or sometimes even like they're growing up.

Your family fucked you, bro.

My uncle took my mini golfing and talked about politics, the navy, and what it meant to have a personal code of ethics and build strong friendships.

Yours was a manipulative scumbag who devalued other people, including you, and murdered someone- no matter how invaluable he attempted to make them. It was still someone. She had a name. You know that name.

Share it man, anonymously is cool, do the right thing and move beyond it. Otherwise you'll always be your uncle's 11 year old bitch.

>otherwise

Sounds like hes already been his bitch for a loooong time kek

The reason you're so callous and don't 'understand' why your opinion on how valuable she was to others doesn't matter, is because you were a child.

You've formed a series of supporting details to protect yourself from an innate understanding of what the right thing to do is.

Doing the wrong thing to protect yourself from becoming a victim (based on the household details it sounds like you were probably already deep in some shit) as a child wasn't wrong.

Continuing to support it now, is.

You know better. Free yourself of the damage man, your dude already did...find a way to let go of this shit, move your life forward.

Don't let a dead tweaker keep pwning 11 year-old you.

Tell on him OP. Not for moralfag reasons, but because it'd spice life up a little bit.

Im sure I'm doing fine. He was a POS and I know that but my family doesn't and I don't want to ruin thier good memories of him. I wasn't raised by him either I was raised by my mom but back in 03 04 my parents were divorcing so they had my sister's stay with my Gma and I asked to stay with my uncle. Shits in the past and doesn't give me nightmares or anything but I do occasionally feel guilty about not telling anybody and that user FBI idea might be something I'll consider but I'm hesitant.

I think I don't have any. Yeap that's how boring I am. I bet it's one of the reasons I am alone and nobody likes me. It takes about 2mins for people to get bored and walk away never to be seen again... yup. My life is fine. This is fine.jpg

I was regularly exploited by a babysitter over the course of a few years. I was too dumb to understand and did whatever she said.
It would start at bath time. She would get in the bath with me and we 'cleaned' each other. Sometimes afterwards she would make he lick her pussy or suck her tits while she touched herself. I was too young for boners but she still sometimes put my junk in her mouth.
When I was about 11 I started getting erections. I remember her playing with it in the bath and making me cum for the first time and not understanding what happened. She took my virginity not long after that. She lay on her back, wrapped her legs around me, put my dick in her then fucked me. She called it a special hug. We did it a few times over a month or so then I never saw her again.

To this day I don't know if she got found out, got bored of me or what. I never told on her though. Didn't really mess me up too much except I've got a fetish for older women having power over me.

>Fucked dogs vagina
>Got fucked by a dog's massive 8 inch cock, which was the best feeling I'd ever experienced
>Hate myself for it and have tried tp repent and grow since
>Still have a raging bestiality fetish that I wish would just go away

Damn where were these babysitters when I was a kid??

My cousins asian friend is trying to get me to do stuff. She is 13.

Have you tried fucking kids? Or are you just a fucked up animal abuser?

Age ain't on the clock

Not the dogfucker but how are the two related, besides both being fucked?

I'm more inclined to say something now that you've presented this angle. You mightve convinced me.

Prison sucks...15 years is a long time user

Dogs can't consent, neither can children. Also dogs don't live past 12 usually so it's pretty much the same thing to me

Push those kittle nerd candy in to feed it...

LMAO

Attached: 5663333223.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

My darkest secret? I often think about murdering people. I think about how I would do it, how to get away with it, how much money I could make by taking their wallets and shit. I also think about killing my ex girlfriend a lot. I think about how easy it would be to burn her alive since her bedroom window is adjacent to an alley, and she always has it open. Her bed sits right under the window, so I could sneak up there with so gasoline and a lighter and pour a bunch on her then light it and run away.

Sometimes I randomly think about killing things. Like I'll be holding a small animal or something and I'll think "man I could kill this thing so easily. I could beat the shit out of this dog. I could throw it on the ground and break it's neck before anyone could stop me". Don't know why I think like this. There's obviously something wrong with me. Sometimes I scare myself thinking about the day where i finally snap for whatever reason and just go full serial killer; ambushing people at night while they walk home from the store and stabbing them a bunch before running off.

Just an animal abuser, who got their ass abused by dog cock. Why do you ask about kiddies? A freudian thing you're struggling with?

Have not done anything. She just acts inappropriate. Other day came looking for my cousin but she was not home. She told me to come by can I wait? Sure. I live in the south and it is hot so my shirt was off when I answered the door. Went to put one on and when I came back hers was off, just a bra. Beth wtf, put your shirt back on! She pouted and did so, then sat next to me on the living room couch closely as we watched tv.

No, you *COULDN'T* care less, do you understand?

I can tell you're American seeing as they always have trouble with incredibly easy concepts.

Were you looking for www.reddit.com?

My post ending in 96 explained up front you would be sure you're doing fine.

The good memories are lies they're telling themselves, paid for with the unsettled death of another human being.

She was an 11 year old too, at one time, whether her family loved her properly or not. The story she told might not have been true, maybe she was a foster kid, maybe her family loved her but she was ashamed of her drug habit, it doesn't matter the details.

None of the above is relevant as the criteria for correcting having been used when you were 11.

I'll leave you alone on this now, but from all you've shared bro, you're not fine.

You'll learn this on your own, if you don't already know, but the people who were supposed to look after you did a very poor job.

'Everything we see and do becomes a part of everything we see and do' ...you have systems in place that make you not want to hate these people, because they are part of you. Your mom fucked up. Your uncle was trash. But you were just a child. You're not broken, or somehow less deserving of a full life experience.

Your defence mechanisms will tell you that you're having a full life experience and that you're just fine. But the fact you can be so callous toward another human, at age 27 is a very clear indication otherwise.

You got this. Call your local FBI from a gas station payphone some sunny afternoon, get yourself a soda, and put it behind you.

Shake the dust before you turn 30, or you'll really always be 11.

Attached: 1552394066424.jpg (600x813, 127K)

Kek

>Have e-relationship for 3 years
>We plan a meetup
>Meet at her place, we have a walk and talk around a nearby park
>Time was very limited
>Get to touch tits and kiss a bit, that's it
>Go back to my place feeling amazing, first encounter like that ever.
>Later I find out she's actually 13 when she said she's 17
>I'm 19
>Fooled all this time because she's one of those girls that look way older than they appear.
>The fact that she had 36/8DD tits didn't help
>Break up some months later.

>>gets btfo for being incredibly ignorant
>> Le EBICC REDD INSULT XD

Grow up.

I fucked my 7 year old sis in the ass. This was when i was 14 and i was retarded

Thinking and doing are different.

Don't believe that because you have things inside you that are different than what you see outside you, that you're broken.

How we react to these impulses is what determines who we are. You can be tremendously powerful, and then even more powerful in choosing never to act on it.

If you talk to any time store therapist, they'll help you put this shit to bed.

>15
>Smoked a bunch of pot with my two cousins (one older guy, one girl my age)
>we get bright idea to play truth or dare
>this results in sex dare after sex dare until it ends with me losing my virginity to my girl cousin while my older guy cousin jacks off watching us
>5 years later and we don't talk anymore, and my chubby pot head juggalette cousin with dreds is still the only girl I ever had sex with

Attached: 1541455201188.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

*Dime store

No (You)'s here fren

Attached: trannyredditor.png (388x103, 6K)

Honestly I am fine, but since my sharing on here I think I'm going to call them soon and explain what I know. I'm certain I'm not stuck at 11 years old but I do have this weight on my back from all this. I agree though it's time to move on. I think I should probably tell my dad first as he is his brother. Fuck him. She was a worthless POS just as much as she was but I don't think she deserved to die. Just didn't care enough either way.

Tell your dad another day.

I promise you, your family already knows what a bag of dicks your uncle was. His own brother especially. Some of them are waiting to see when/if you know.

In your shoes, I'd start by telling the FBI, see what that unlocks for development in yourself, and then sack up and tell your dad after.

You can be the boss dude, this can be your late stage coming of age. No need to ask a different daddy first.

If your old man is a puss, he might not have the guts to face whatever he's been feeling since the suicide. You don't need to handle everything in one shot.

Since my first post I've emphasized taking care of 11 year old you. Work on that piece first.

If you were stuck, you wouldn't know.

Tards don't know they tardy.

I stuck my dick in a little autistic boys mouth

I don't have time to repost all of it, but I'll give you some tidbits

>Was fucking friends mom at 11 til they moved away
>Was groomed by other friends mom to be her daughter and hers personal plaything. This continues even now.
>Because of this I started fucking my female cousins. This continues even now.
>Neither male friend knows about their moms. This continues even now.
>No fucks are given

I have a couple I guess
>hypersexual child growing up
>used to make some girls on the playground show me their pussies
>whenever I'd sleep over my cousin's I would sneak in her room and kiss/smell her pussy while she was asleep
>once when my aunt was babysitting me, I just laid on the living room floor and jacked off in front of her while she watched tv. She seemed to pretend to ignore it and just told me to clean myself when I came. Later heard her talk to my parents about it, though they never talked to me or anything
>made an autistic girl on my street hold my balls while I jacked off and came on her shirt. After I just ran away and hid in my room, and after that she just avoided me.
>stabbed a kid in the balls with a pencil at school, ended up in a youth correctional facility and had the graduate from a special school for kids with behavior problems
all things aside, I am a pretty normal adult. Have a job. Have a gf. Just was a messed up kid I guess.

Relatable

Sounds worth it to me

>Found hot jailbait
>Banged
>Didn't continue banging

So your darkest secret is that you're a raging faggot?

Same. It helps if you recognize most of it is just your desire to power-trip, so try to focus it on something more productive. You likely won't ever kill someone, but if you alter that desire to something more acceptable, like getting a promotion, then it may actually help.

I am the user behind " make crystals with ammonia and bleach" and "take 8 pills of d-vitamin for weight loss on /fit/". And i really work as a chemist, i did it for teh lulz

Attached: 1551240029982m.jpg (464x1024, 80K)

How was the sex?

...are you my little brother, OP?
Cause I was stupid and used to fuck around with my younger brother when I was 16, and now I haven't seen my family in like 9 years.
(and no, I'm not posting my tits.
...I learned my lesson after the first time)

Attached: 3gaqriM.jpg (640x340, 32K)

found the actual FBI agent, sup dood

Attached: 1545302233184.jpg (800x640, 103K)

post tits

I fucking hate this faggot even if it's a bot

Post the pic you posted before then

I forgot to mention I was 35 and they were 10

well she was the only girl I had sex with so I don't have much to compare it to. But I remember it was awkward having my other cousin jack off and watch us, so I ended up just pulling out after a while and jacked myself off till I came on her stomach. I still think about her and fap to the memory, but in my mind I fantasize my other cousin isn't there. I don't have any pics of her, but because of her I have a fat girl fetish, so now I have an ever growing bbw folder

Attached: a31ba515-ef0f-44e1-8a44-3883f018673a.jpg (719x1280, 182K)

I'm a vampire.

Try fucking a skinny girl... It's thoroughly good

Mine is pretty bad. But when me and a friend of mine were like eight, we didn't know what a penis was, so because we were stupid kids we got this idea in our heads that if we cut her little brother's penis off that he'd turn into a girl. So we talked this 5 year old boy into letting us cut his penis off so he would be a girl like us. She grabbed these big sewing scissors from her mom's room and we hid in the bathroom. He dropped his pants, we held his thing still, and I cut it off 100% believing it would turn into a vagina like ours. These things were like, industrial grade SHARP so it cut it off in one quick snip and as soon as it happened this kid SCREAMED THE MOST HORRIBLE SCREAM I WILL EVER REMEMBER, AND BLOOD WENT EVERYWHERE. DOWN HIS LEGS, ON THE FLOOR, ON US. EVERYWHERE.
His parents rushed in, screaming what the fuck did we do. We said we wanted to make him a girl and we rushed him to the hospital. They sewed it back on, but I am pretty sure I ruined his life. And that is the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

Attached: 1539885784100.jpg (640x720, 58K)

bruh

>from her mom's room
>his parents rushed in
I'm assuming the boy wasn't your friend's brother and his family was over at your friend's house for whatever reason?

Stupid question, but it was your dad that did it? Story?

Fuck.

user no

Friend's mother.
Friend's brother
Friend's mother's scissors.
Friend's house.
You sir, can't pay attention.

For real, glad you said it, because I wanted to.

When I was in middle school I would wait for my parents to leave the house on the weekends, and then I would strip naked and walk around outside in the backyard and let my neighbor see and watch me. He would drop over a $20 each time I did this for him.

What happened between you and that friend since then?

>gets charged as an accomplice

When I was a freshmen in high school
I had a few 4th/5th grade girls in my neighborhood that I would pay for them to come to my house and jerk me off, give me blowjobs, strip and give me lap dances