There are people who think this is a person

There are people who think this is a person.

Attached: red_jelly.webm (202x360, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/201429
youtu.be/GTyeBQXk8V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It clearly is a tiny, undeveloped person though?

>He took the bait

its clearly an alien ayylmao

>retard alert

I believe that at some point in the womb, the fetus is capable of learning and being affected by what is happening on the outside. (i.e. hear what people are saying) nonetheless, I still believe in the right to abortion, up to the age of 12 years.

A pig has more autonomy and higher thinking than that squirm of dna

Pigs are fuckin smart bro

jep this is person, feel bad for him

That would fit nicely between 2 slices of bread

so are people. Humans and pigs are more similar than they should be.

You are a stupid fucking retard and I hope someone aborts your subhuman ass

To me, anything up to 6 month should be fine to abort... Beyond that... If it shows any defects, major illnesses, retardation or rape cases... Abortion should be allowed all the way through or even post birth termination. Allowing some of those abominations to keep breathing is a drain on the families emotions. The child itself is almost never happy in life and it's a drain on the societies resources to support the poor thing. Not saying do like Sparta and throw it in a pit, but harvest it for viable stem cells or organs and get the broke thing out this world...

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/201429
No one waits 20 weeks or even close to that for an abortion, so even if the exact cut-off point for nociceptors to develop isn't agreed upon - everything up to 20 weeks isn't anything more than a collection of cells which can't feel pain. Similar to a plant if you will.

wow so edge

As a Christian, I feel sad that I agree with you

Attached: 1442892664349.png (493x314, 308K)

>As a Christian

Opinion discarded

That is a person, but I don't care. Because niggers abort half their kids. We may have a fighting chance in the demographics change because of planned parenthood.

Attached: 5784.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Why is this little fucker even trying to dance his moves are so week

They're the same people who think it's wrong for people to be tortured for information, that people with disabilities have the right to live, that everyone deserves a basic standard of living, etc...

They're right (and wrong)

Nice trips.
Person/not a person
Would stick bang

Obligatory:
youtu.be/GTyeBQXk8V4

The Christian position on abortion is that abortion is murder. The reason murder is immoral to God is because it destroys the potential good that person could have done. Therefore killing the embryo no matter how early is destroying the potential that child could have had.

Attached: 1534790022904.jpg (369x496, 18K)

Can't force people to change their beliefs. Sometimes with education it will allow people to make informed decisions that differ from their previous beliefs.

If a man kills a pregnant woman does he get more prison time than just killing a non pregnant woman?

The abortion debate isn't about attributing humanity to a fetus, it's about creeping dehumanization in general. Last day before birth abortion, post-birth "abortion", end of life "assisted suicide" or "the government will fucking murder you because you are a leech on resources"

You let one corner case fester and we're all fucked.

It is. God is going to really punish New York for their atrocities against his children. How many monsters are out there doing this?

Attached: 1548145722667.jpg (960x899, 45K)

isn't that why planned parenthood exists it the first place?

Attached: cecile-richard-planned-parenthood.jpg (1718x2405, 1.83M)

>God
Opinion discarded.

Yep

To be honest though I don't really believe that I was just being an edgelord.

Attached: sharptown1.jpg (207x140, 12K)

Attached: 1549733200934(2).jpg (600x600, 63K)

>2019
>believing in good and evil
imagine being that retarded

Attached: disdain.jpg (198x223, 11K)

trips of truth

Yeah, nice try, but you already admitted you're just baiting for shit and giggles.

do you call eggs undeveloped chickens?

You will be the one we will fight. Get ready to die late night comedy slave

Attached: 19637C6C-8520-4083-ABF8-16A3E9E9C059.jpg (523x255, 30K)

I think their onto me.

Attached: 7235ddc4f64941d5372e4b0f6601bf87.gif (160x120, 280K)

Based. Good and evil is real. Gay autist scientist boot lickers need a reminder. Let them be convicted

Attached: 856A7661-FFC8-4BB1-9637-075638668B2D.jpg (1350x714, 108K)

I don’t care about dead chickens. I eat chickens everyday. Are we just arguing over what we call things now?

Life cycle.

I feel sad about this too, this believe came to me after seeing the struggles my best friend went through after losing his preemie daughter due to complications.

All im saying is from the Christian perspective it doesn't matter if the embryo is a person or not. It's the potential human the embryo could be that is being destroyed.

Attached: 1495779814795.png (780x975, 744K)

it was before you killed it

Christianity has literally nothing to do with potential. The Bible barely mentions the subject and never in the context of individuals.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_30_at_3.34.45_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

Does anyone have that image of the mutated "Thanks for not aborting me" baby?

It says conception is the "touch of God".
That's the core behind Catholic bullshit, you're stopping "God's work".

I know all your Gods are fake.
How? The REAL God told me so.
Checkmate faggots.