If you post a picture of a cat that isnt OC, unedited, and cute you are a CIA nigger...

if you post a picture of a cat that isnt OC, unedited, and cute you are a CIA nigger. All these people posting cats that look like celebrities or have slightly altered faces, they are all psyops used to set off sleeper cells and push people into madness.Stop fucking posting that cat that was shopped into looking like ron perlman, ive never seen anything more disturbing despite frequenting gore sites.

Attached: 1539758893994.png (800x485, 254K)

Actual OC incoming

Attached: 20171121_175638.jpg (4128x2322, 1.59M)

>imagine being this paranoid and schizophrenic

I found that my main motivating factor was evading bordedom. Irregardless of what anyone says i can or cant do i just dont want to sit around being bored and a wate of space.

Attached: AA7BCC22-4205-4A62-A9B0-C26B2BB0E376.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

you might not be bored anymore but youre still a waste of space.

good cute. just idk whats gonna happen with all these ron perlman cat posters. ruining this site. they already caused mass suicides on /x/

Aww cute kittie :3

Thanks. She turns 9 in September.

They're basically space aliens and inter dimentional child molsters. To put it simple, the moon is covered in dust but what they don't tell you is that it's just all water, and all the Martian bases frequencies are bouncing off the aurora boreal is, back to the moon and its creating a massive subterranean signal for the rest of the alien fleet. Listen is saw a documentary called "the fence" it'll blow your mind, they never finished it. Anyway these extra dimentional cunts, they are everywhere, some call them aliens, some all the ghosts, some call them moos but regardless, they are all CIA niggers

good goy. the space aliens will rape your kin after the child molesters in your government school and office do first.

Attached: tumblr_pjdqj6WwGq1x46syxo1_1280.jpg (744x683, 64K)

cat

Attached: 3J9bbxX.jpg (728x971, 57K)

I know the kitty is the main focus, but the girl is cute too

kot

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-13-07-49-24.png (1280x720, 781K)

That's a demon, I'm telling you that's not even human these people are not frickin human, god damn space aliens, with their long coats and smart phones, do you expect me to believe that space is even real?

Nah bro she looks psychotic as fuck

i expect you to believe we are more smart phone than people at this point. the shit i see strutting around. only makes me wonder how absolutely disgusting and removed from humanity the ones who dont leave the house are. everyones begging for the brainchip at this point.

Attached: 1551741905413.png (1481x1000, 1.71M)

Just give a fake name, and go fucking nuts. Best sex you'd ever have

Attached: PART_1532077780854.jpg (1080x1620, 88K)

accept feet for payment?

Attached: 13724454_155815408161733_186878414_n.jpg (640x640, 207K)

Tbh I was just fucking around, but yeah. Agree kinda. Let's not ruin a wholesome cat thread

its not wholesome anymore. this absoulte faggot posted whatever you call that ^^

Attached: tumblr_o71n5eyW7X1s8lgodo1_1280.jpg (1105x1280, 287K)

my cat in a box

Attached: 3AB475A5-20AB-4EC7-9AFA-DDD5407CC5A2.jpg (320x345, 43K)

Crazy bitches always follow u though that's the problem, and also they say shit like, "I wish I could cut u open and live inside u" or "i want to rip ur face of and wear it".... Now ain't that some fucked up love

in what way?

Attached: images (10).jpg (300x168, 6K)

Away with ur legs man

I can see it, there shit going on in her head that isn't right

>man

Of course it's a man, look at the calves and shit

either way i hope she posts more pics cause shes got a soft kind face with a doll nose

teespring com/terry-davis-templeos

Attached: 560.jpg (480x480, 140K)

I mean, as a virgin whose only sexual encounters were extremely one-sided (she'd force me to finger her and never completely reciprocated) and happened before Elliot Rodger's mass killing spree, I'll take what I can get

Attached: 1524158241014s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Fuck, bro I met my first love at 20, don't give me that incel shit, u can do better for ur self keep ur head up and carry on also improve ur self

I ain't no fucking incel, you fucking retard. I take full blame for my lack of romantic success, I don't blame that shit on things I can't control like my genetics or the behaviors of others. That's all on me.

Right okay but there's no need to call me a retard, I was just trying to help out. Specify, exactly, what advice u need?

Attached: image.jpg (160x153, 20K)

Sorry for flipping out, dude. Brought up traumatic memories of some faggot who bullied me in high school calling me a school shooter because of all the stereotypes surrounding mass shooters that I apparently fit in his mind.
I just struggle to meet girls where there's mutual romantic interest. Whenever I find myself falling for a classmate of mine, I always find out she's either already taken or isn't interested for whatever other reason, and respond more often than not by just trying to be a friend, but that doesn't always work out. Tinder is out of the question; nobody I know has any success with it that they didn't already have, so most people I know use it for ironic shitposting to a person's face. I actually had a separate thread for advice for my situation. What do?

For context on the other thread, because it's about to 404, I basically asked this:

Yea Forumstards who have had sex before, did the girl match your preferences? As a 20 year old virgin, I've always had preferences for:
- Girls roughly my height
- B to C cups
- at least 1 belly button piercing
- musically inclined
Being a music major, that makes the 4th one on the list fairly easy to fulfill, but finding one who fits all 4 is like finding a goddamn unicorn.

Okay mate, for a start I've been drinking whiskey, lots of it so I hope this will help u. I didn't mean to call u an incel, (fuck those creepy cunts)
Just be urself and be tidy and proper, u know? I know it's hard mate, but if u want some thing u have to work for it bro

Also I'm sorry for bringing up memories, u need to learn to become dead to those memories. It's the past what ever happened is done and gone, so u can't correct it u just need to move on bro

>Just be urself
I understand you mean well, but this is nebulous advice. How much of myself is enough of myself to not scare her off? Do I just come busting out of the gate like "HI I'M A MUSIC MAJOR I PLAY HORN YOU'RE CUTE COME BACK TO MY PLACE AND FUCK ME" because that technically is me being myself; a lonely, desperate virgin.

No just be easy with it all, just talk to her, I know u must have a lot of energy in u but don't give it out at once, just chat, have a good time and there u go :)

Certainly doesn't help when I've only had 1 private convo with the girl I've had my eye on for at least a month now, and even if she doesn't have a bf, I doubt she'd
a) want me as hers
b) have time for a relationship in the first place
She fits 3 of the 4 preferences I have here , but IF I can pull a relationship with her out of thin air, getting her to get a belly button piercing shouldn't be too hard.

Sorry I'm 26, so I dunno how much my worldview will help, but just try to follow my advice.
Didn't mean to call u an incel bro.
It sounds like u need love or someone to be with u? There's nothing wrong with that mate, the first step is talking more with ur parents, then ur friends, then get a nice job in a cafe... Or some shit I dunno

I wish I could talk to u in person mate, I'd help u to get the life u want... Well to the best of my ability

It's fine,. This is really the only aspect of my life I can't fucking stand. Everything else is perfectly fine though

Yeah, it's shit eh?
But u can make urself better by having a job, having a social life etc just giving ideas bro
And don't make it the only aspect, there's far better things to live for

I do have a job, I just don't work during the school semester because I don't have my car on campus and I need all the spare time I can get. And I do have at least one group of friends, with whom I haven't spent enough time in a few months

That's a start, now u need to work on other things, lik aspirations, personality, and ur job. Trust me, I'm elevating u above me right now haha

But in short just be a happy cunt, and be good in ur work

Thanks dude. Have a good whatever the time is wherever you are.