Partying on coke tonight what y'all think about coke?

Partying on coke tonight what y'all think about coke?

Attached: IMG_5001.jpg (500x335, 78K)

I think that it is illegal

It's okay but sometimes Pepsi just hits the spot a little better

Attached: Snapchat-1661393127.png (540x484, 308K)

Not even worth it.
I hope you you would realize that it is a waste of money and not to great on you health, especially nowadays that shit is cut with bullshit

health how? Like what is it going to do to my health?

I actually think Pepsi is a lot better myself.

Seriously op get on the level. Also that's a lot of powder sugar, are you making cupcakes??

Work only stocks Pepsi so I was forced to adapt. Now I love it a lot and I'll drink it without complaint

it's all about the coke pepsi sucks

It's the best worst drug . Amazing high ,but doesn't last long , too expensuve and the come down for the most part isn't worth it . If you guys ever want to try something that I love when coming down . Morning after brush your teeth then have a glass of milk . For some reasson this is the best thing ever .

blow funds the deep state, if you're gonna snort anything snort a phenethylamine like dem boys

Fuckin love it. I live 5 minutes from Mex. I get good shit. I really love the smell. If n e one ia interested ill po a t pics

It’s much better than Pepsi

I love it too. Seeing it. Snorting it. Watching girls snort it. Seeing it on bitches.

Great time.

Hate it. Have friends that turned perma retarded after long term use.

Pepsi is King you fucking heretic

About 8 grms. Good stuff.

Attached: Capture+_2019-03-13-00-00-32.png (1440x2733, 1.99M)

looks good. no fishscale though

Most mundane recreational drug.

Picture quality is shit. Its fish scale. Its great. Except it sucks to sell. You try to break off a piece and turns to dust. Shiny dust. But u know how users are. If yhey are not xooking it, they complqin about everything

Too addictive
Too little effect

Psychedelics are best

Oh ok.

I've only ever bought a little through other people. Wish I had a good connection to get quality every time.

Maybe better this way for my wallet haha

Nice try, FBI

was fun when I partied hardy. Been there, done that. Boring

I get half oz/ oz. Depending how the week is. Usualy i sell 8s and 20s, so.etimes the small buyer will buy an 8, thunking itll last him. Everytime, hell over do it. Hell use it in 2 days and return to buying his regular pattern. Cocaine is prevelant in my area, unless youre straight up lame, youll get trash always. Good stuff is not hard to find where im at, luckily im on tje one up and gwt stuff no one elsa gets, week in advance

Also for any law enforcement, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

be careful, and don't do it a lot. Keep it to like once every two months IF that. Very addictive stuff