I wait just before closing hours to go in a classroom building on a campus I won't name...

I wait just before closing hours to go in a classroom building on a campus I won't name. When no one iss around I move a soda machine and enter a small, unlighted "room" the size of a maintenance closet. Even with the soda machine there you can tell there is a pathway behind it but it's very unassuming. I've been squatting here for about 3 months. I don't risk Illuminating my living space until after the janitors leave. I get about 6 hours of light from my crank lantern before students show up in the morning. I'm genuinely concerned someone's going to hear my snoring even over the hum of the soda machine. Does anyone have a solution for snoring sounds? Also I've needed to go to the bathroom multiple times during class hours but I can't just move the soda machine because people would see. They would smell it if I pooped in a bucket

Attached: cr-9th-sm-1.jpg (433x325, 65K)

Squat somewhere better dude, a hole in the ground is better than that

You watched Z Nation too, eh?

Not necessarily. At night I can leave and walk the hallways. I get access to drinking water, I can essentially bathe myself using bathroom sinks and a sponge. I get free guest Wi-Fi and I can charge my phone. I get warmth from the cold and a place to hide my shit

well, breathe right strips help with snoring, as well as sleeping on an inclined set of pillows. your best bet for the bathroom situation would be a fully sealed container and air freshener, but the actual deodorizing kind, not just the masking kind.
take heed, you will be found eventually. eventually someone will notice your movements and someday, a janitor will have to clean near or behind the soda machines.

What kind of materials are the walls next to the machine made of? are they drywall or brick? you might be able to fashion a door to block you in better.

It's painted concrete. I've been found many times before in other places. This is the first time I've tried a college campus. I'm surprised I've stuck around this long though. I've got about $100 and for the first time I'm willing to pay a janitor if they find me. They might not accept the bribe but I really love this location and I hope they do

i am really interested how long has this been going on?

At this particular Locale I'd say roughly three months

if its painted concrete and not too textured, its easy to fake a door. how big is the crawl space entrance? is it like a hole in the wall or is it like half the wall gone?

you should make this thread later and post some pics of your setup and the view from the outside.

I'd suggest looking around the school for a place that leads under the building to dirt, then you can dig out a living space that would be further from students.

I've taken pictures of it and I'm going to share them if I ever get kicked out. I know this sounds lame but there's a lot of students who come to this University and who knows if one of them posts on Yea Forums. When I'm comfortable sharing is that it's very obvious to anyone who uses the soda machine there is a walkway behind it. The ceiling is just as tall in the walkway behind the soda machine and it's just as wide as the soda machine. The walkway turns 90 degrees to the left into my area.

Take a pic of the lair, OP.

By the way if anyone of you by some crazy coincidence knows the area on talking about please don't go moving soda machines trying to find me.

OP you're probably fucked before long. The only thing i could suggest is getting a heavy cloth/tarp just around the bend from the turn if possible so you have some privacy.

Come on OP you know you wanna show us

I briefly had a blanket set up around the bend but it reduced ventilation too much because it's the only place for air to flow. I'm not really concerned about privacy as much as I am stealth. I just don't want to be woken up in the middle of the day by curious students and have to find a new place while half-asleep carrying all my shit

pics, and I'll give you solid advice.

What do you eat?

you need boiling water
once its boiling take it off the fire cause with it it'll be too hot
then just stand there and inhale the hot steam for a minute or 3
you'll be breathing better than ever

I have a car and a part-time job so I just buy shit at the store like everyone else

The science classrooms aren't consistently locked but I'm afraid of using the boilers there so I'll just keep that in mind if I ever find a stove or something

I'm employed as a janitor in a college up north. I've been working here for 13 years and I've been squatting in the boiler room of one of the older buildings the entire time. there is an unused classroom/science lab that is for "storage" down here that I live in and its unofficially my office as well. I use an airbed that I pack into my c-bag every morning and tidy up the place. I took a tv from the dorm clear-out on my 2nd year here and hooked it up and I grab a new game station every couple years. The head of maintenance totally knows but doesn't care. He was an old nam guy and gets how hard coming home from the war is. I was a gulf boy myself. I spend my time studying old textbooks and shit when i'm not playing games. I stay warm during the winter and make enough to feed and clothe myself. Bathroom is down the hall like 20 feet. The lab part has an emergency shower in it so i get myself clean too. Its basically like living in a loft.

Find something with a lid that you can take a dump in, as long as you have a lid that creates an airtight seal you should be fine.
Get those breathing strips or take something mentholated/hot before bedtime to clear your sinuses

Reading this was an absolute godsend. I've been here for literally three entire months and not once has the idea crossed my mind to apply as a janitor here. The only problem is I can't be certain if they would employ me to work in this specific building or if they will have any suspicions if I were to ask to work in this specific building. But if I'm ever caught and pick up elsewhere I'll keep that idea in mind

That might work in a different room but there's only one Place air can flow in and out of and I don't want to be cast out by my own excretion either. Even while I'm sitting on it pooping would make it reek in here. I'm definitely getting those strips though

If its a big university, you may only be assigned to one building, but if its a smaller one, you may have a couple that you do on rotation. Regardless, if a building is over 30 years old, there is guaranteed a room or two somewhere that's been forgotten about.

another thing to note is that I've been here long enough that I've earned a bit of leeway, but the head of maintenance is grooming me for his position. Considering I know everything i need to for fixing this place up short of major duty things that require contractors, In a few years things might be looking up enough for me to actually get an apartment.

But, all things considered, i'm pretty happy where I am.

Well done. What was your MOS?

You could always line whatever you're using to poop in with a trashbag and put a small amount of cleaning fluid in it, close up the bag after you're done so the cleaner smell doesn't overwhelm the room.

Do you think it be possible to keep living where you are yet take up the position when it comes?

I'm genuinely curious as to why this area in the building even exists. The way it's described is a complete anomaly on any floor plan for a building like that.

That's the first thing I thought but it made me super excited too because it's randomness gives me place to crash.

Infantryman. Big red one. thats all i'm giving on here.

possible? maybe. Head of Maintenance office is in another building, but its a smaller uni so coming and going is easy enough.

it just sounds like an old broom closet
sometimes they have small doors like that, and im guessing the door just got removed one day for some reason

I'm going to express my curiosity as well. It sounds like there could be a walled up room in that little walkway. is there any sign that there might have been work done on the area?
You should do some scouting and see if you can find a floor plan like a fire escape map and see if there is any discrepancy for your hidey-hole

Most schools have cameras. If you haven't been caught yet, it's because you haven't yet given the administration a reason to review their film. You being caught is inevitable if you're there long enough. I'd say find a place that isnt so used and monitored. A church? Small business?

I was 11b too, for 10 years. 82nd, 2nd and 75th, along with an LRSD.

2nd B, 16th regiment.

Op thats impressive. get a pencil and timestamp the soda machine

I dont know how op hasnt been caught. Ive worked as a janitor in a highschool. they have motion sensor alarms that easily set off.

114th Ranger Company, 10th battalion, fire team, 8th platoon. OOO RAW

I got evicted from my 'ole in the ground at the University of Wyoming.

STFU junior

For the bucket thing, get a gamma lid. Pic related

Attached: 71NbsU4lkmL._SL1500_.jpg (1151x1500, 135K)

I dunno man. If some kid gets curious as to what the smells and sounds are coming from behind the soda machines, decides to move it, and is greeted by a squatter shitting into a bucket, I think you go to jail.

Has there ever been a maintenance worker or distribution rep refilling the vending machine that's seen you or your hideout? You even mention that it's pretty obvious there's something behind the machine. Are there also ceiling tiles that continue the grid pattern into your walkway? That's also a dead giveaway there's something there if there is a ceiling grid of acoustical tiles.

Hey, I served my county just like you. Came home with the Congressional Purple Heart for dropping fifty of those gook Charlies in Afghanistan and Iran. The commander and chief pinned my lutenent badge on me himself. The Rangers had me piloting submarines into enemy waters when you were still learning to polish your boots. You ever snuck a class 4 submarine up a river without Charlie noticing you, then coming back in one piece? I didn't think so.

Try harder. You're not even an underwater HALO sniper.

Piss jugs and get a lid for the bucket.

Stuff a sock in your mouth to prevent snoring.

I repair vending machines. My job is tedious, I'm overworked, and the office dickheads that I answer too don't know fuck about what I do, and they think every repair should take 5 minutes when some of them take all day and part of tomorrow. If I was ever repairing a vending machine and I found a trespassing homeless person sleeping behind the machine, I wouldn't give even half a fuck. I'd push the machine back at such an angle that if anybody does walk by and see him while I'm still there, I have plausible deniability, because I just don't want to get involved. I'd do my repair(s) and GTFO and not bother saying shit to anybody

11b, 1000 platoon in batallion alpha. I was the commander in chief

Bitch, this ain't no video game. Fucking HALO? I'm talking about WAR, son. I saw a guy get his head blown off with an AR-47 on his first day out of boot training. I didn't earn these lutenent stars playing goddamn PlayStation 360. Now get your ass in the bridge, you're on court marshall