>>794800995 continue rolling for Mrs. Hitler

continue rolling for Mrs. Hitler

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-152353_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 1.05M)

low self esteem can cook will prob do anal fuck her on the side dude

She's pissed

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-163216_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 536K)

You look like a hippo in a dress

Ask for twitter link

Kek

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Nog girl

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-163611_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 359K)

I'm into it, when are we gonna copulate?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

> then that

Smh. She's going to think you're stoopid and she'll be right

She blocked me

this

She's a nog she won't know

She black, she can't grammer

of course it was an insult, you are like a whale, only i would fuck a while. you are just some bitch i’d throw into the ocean and throw harpoons at for sport. then i’d hang you up on one of those hooks and get my friends to take photos. it’d appear in the local newspaper as:
LOCAL MAN HAULS RECORD WHALE

You just had to go and end that rant with “kiddo”

Shattered. Well keep this shit up OP I’m laughing my ass off

Welcome to the internet, this must be your first day.

It's pasta, newfriend

Why would she post on twitter? Lol

I thought even the newfags knew what that was

i thought summer was over

newfag fucking loser
DELETE THIS MESSAGE NOW OR I WILL FUCK YOU UP
PIC RELATED IS ME NOW DELETE YOUR FUCKIMG MESSAGE OR I WILL FUK YOU UP

Attached: Phone 1.jpg (400x600, 48K)

Obvious underage newfag
>reported

It never ended

Maybe to try and dox him.

Hahaha that’s why I’m not surprised by the rant just saddened by the ending. Seems like a missed opportunity

Thread is dying

Are you using photos with real pics, user?

I was there, in 2011. I was there when they came. I saw them. The hordes flooded the boards, slipping on spaghetti, failing to swastiget, failing to triforce, failing at everything. The summer never ended.

Feel bad for the actual guy. I used his pics

>sad

This never stops being cringe no matter how many times it's posted, kiddo

Sorry bros not getting any responses. Maybe tinder is looking at my account

That sucks

White woman

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-165545_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 248K)

I say it to all women. Now get on your knees and suck this masters cock.

>picrelated is me
Manlet

This.

Attached: 1552160631582.jpg (125x121, 2K)

Roll

Just kidding, let's go on a date

I meant to quote this one

Dude got dubs and 69 OP delivrar

Call me a new fag or summer fag all you want, but was that first used in a serious manner or was it's original use a joke? I've been wondering this for years

I like to believe its origin was of serious intent, not as a joke.

SO, she's not a retard. Good for her.

MMM yummy. More white trash to score meth off of.

I was not expecting a polite reply. Thank you mystery man

You're welcome fellow user

Why do you have to make it about race tho

faggots

no u