Do you think he's innocent?

Do you think he's innocent?

Attached: 1552330319438.jpg (900x738, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guily of being the king of pop

hell no, what sort of grown ass man invites little kids to stay at his house? even worse, what kind of parents get bought into thinking that's appropriate at all.

you dont need to think anything, he is already proven innocent... (anyone who say otherwise is just alienated)

yanno, the day he died I went to a bar to celebrate, because soon I wouldn't have to listen to any more bullshit about him. the drama was over.

Now these cunts are bringing it up again, as if anyone cares. Did he fuck a bunch of little boys? The answer is: Who gives a shit? Kids get fucked all the time. They'll get over it. Or they wont and then they'll either molest kids or kill themselves. In either case, people should shut the fuck up about it.

No, hollywood is teeming with pedophiles. He's not the only one or the most note worthy.

I thought he was guilty but the evidence layed out in Razorfist's video series convinced me he was innocent

Not at all. A 7 year-old giving details that he gave about being touched on the thigh then highly sexual things. He's a pedo 100%.

continued:

I'm not saying he isn't talented, I'll probably still get up and dance when I hear "Don't Stop Till Ya Get Enough"

but this man clearly tricked and bought the victims and the parents of the victims to keep quiet to the press and lie in court.

The parents were staying at his house. It makes sense to bring thier kids

Absolutely not. You dont become skeletor without having an affinity toward children.

He is as clean as those little boy’s booty holes

The kid's info was bunk. His description of what Jackson's genitals looked like was so Incorrect his own attorny pulled it from the evidence

Here is some evidence

Attached: Bet-theyre-worth-a-fortune.jpg (609x960, 43K)

Probably guilty as fuck, but he's not any more reprehensible than the thousands of child molesters who haven't made records I like.

OP is a shill here to normalize kiddy diddling for upcoming revelations

Attached: 46788469-B342-43B1-8337-6AEF9C72B1D4.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

About as guilty as it gets, but they still play his music on the radion such. America continues to turn blind eyes to children getting sexually assaulted.

To be fair they I have nothing wrong with them playing music from before he was white Neverland Michael. He probably wasn't diddling kids when he was a kid himself in the Jackson 5 and on. Should've been under the microscope when he became white Michael.

I think its bullshit to erase the legacy of someone before they committed a crime that is unpopular enough to ruin your career. For example and off topic Chris Benoit the wrestler. He was a great guy till the day he put his wife and kids in the Crossface. The negative shouldn't outshine all the prior positive.

IDK
I didn't see it

Attached: blind.jpg (184x275, 6K)

I think all of you are bat shit crazy who needs to learn that things wont go your way sometimes enjoy your slow decent into madness i'll be over here sipping on my coffee. Don't abuse woman.

100% pedo

He only wore one glove, and it was bedazzled.

This is stupid.

I literally have no clue what you are trying to say or your opinion on the matter.

The man was proven innocent twice.

All of the "evidence" brought forward was proven to be complete bullshit.

I mean come on, if Corey Feldman says he didn't do anything, I think that is as clear of a sign as any that MJ is innocent.

He is rotten to the core, literally. So why should anybody care?

>Who gives a shit? Kids get fucked all the time. They'll get over it. Or they wont and then they'll either molest kids or kill themselves. In either case, people should shut the fuck up about it.
What kind of absurdity is this shiet?

>I think all of you are bat shit crazy
Who? People who thibk he did it? Didn't do it? People who talk about it? Yea Forums users?

>learn that things wont go your way sometimes
What hasn't gone who's way? wtf are you even talking about?

>Don't abuse woman
What does this have to do with anything? Nobody has brought up or been accused of this, how does this relate to the conversation?

>Do you think he's innocent?
oh yeah

Attached: jacko.jpg (640x640, 105K)

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
Pretty good case for his innocence

That white nigger was the biggest fraud of the 20th century
Thriller was the work of Quincy Jones, Rod Temperton and Paul McCartney
That nigger was incapable of playing an instrument or writing a song by himself

those videos completely obliterate the opposition. all they can do is yell adhoms.
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=zYx0vLfpRYY

Attached: 1552178893340.jpg (500x500, 81K)

This was an Andy Sixx thread the whole time!

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-143810.png (1040x1824, 1.08M)

>king of plop