We all have secrets deep/dark web stories degenerate stories

we all have secrets deep/dark web stories degenerate stories

Attached: we all have secrets deepdark web stories degenerate stories.jpg (500x333, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10729139/hot_teen_babe_loves_anal
youtube.com/watch?v=fbrLISGlrp8
m.xhamster.com/users/kinkypenguins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TL;DR
OP has a fascination with retarded amputee midgets

> be me
>Los Angeles Metro 2013
> i was sleeping
> wake up crying from balls pain WTF happened ??!! WTF is going on? i cant even breathe kicked so hard on the balls
> i raised my head to see a smiling feminist bitch of a woman
> her bitch feminist friend clapping and laughing ""you go girl""
> some bitch ass white knights BETA cucks are laughing ""she hit him in the balls so hard LOL""
>*feminist bitch saying "YOU SHOULDN'T MAN SPREADING"*
>MAN SPREADING IS LIKE RAPE
> still in so much pain i checked myself "I AM BLEEDING" so bad
> my ballsack is cut open
> i was so furious ..for the first time in my life i was ready to kill someone
> get up on my feets "still bleeding"
> jumped on her with punches all right punches only face
> I was hitting her like i was hitting a man
> i even disconnect her jaws knock off Two teeth to the floor
> hurt my hand from punches her so much
> even two old women sit in front of me saying "she had it coming" "he is justified"
>some stood up with me after they saw me bleeding
> one 5.2 feets white knight BETA cuck jumped to rescue the cunt "YOU DON'T HIT A WOMAN YOU PUSSE" i am 6.3 feet luts go MOFO
> I fought with him punches lift and right both of us
>he fall down
>took a look on the bitch woman who started this shit
>she is unconscious total blackout bleeding from the nose and mouth
>i fucked her up so bad
"yes revenge you bitch" i hope she gets permanent brain damage .
>i had enough of this am hurt so bad balls pain and my right hand
>door open i ran out so fast BETA called the cops
> fixed myself and recovered
> balls survived don't know about the feminist bitch
>new rules from now on
stand your ground defend your selfie man,woman whatever

I got molested as a boy. I share my story here on b sometimes. But I owe you guys an apology. Because I lie about what happened.
I make it sounds like it wasn't as bad as what it really was, that I sort of enjoyed it even. I think that's just my way of dealing with it. Because it was horrible.
Sorry for lying guys. Ill try not to do it again.

hi

Attached: Taylor-Swift-debut-album-cover-web-optimised-820.jpg (820x820, 141K)

Nice bait OP

thats not how it went down, we all know that

When I was 15 I would tutor this 10 year old girl that lived down the street in some apartments.
She was my sisters friend so I saw here a lot and had a friendly relationship with her.
Her parents wanted to pay my for tutoring her because I was actually help her grades improve and that let her stay on the soccer team at school
but they were a low income family and were just making it by.
Tutoring went on for a few weeks and the little girl was really grateful and really wanted to thank me for helping her stay on the team.

My sisters friend was cute and had a nice ass for a 10 year old girl.
I talked her into giving my handjobs and lap dances in exchange for tutoring her.

I got one

> be me
> 16 y/o beta virgin
> be working as a maid
> doing laundry at 7/10 milfs place
> milf at work
> usedpanties.txt
> thought occur
> get hard
> grab a pair of pink panties
> press aginst my face
> the smell
> thatsweetnectar.png
> whip it out
> start jerking while panties pressed firmly aginst my nose
> absolute diamonds
> feels good man
> bring panties down to dick
> shoot ropes into panties so that clean up would be easy
> post nut bliss
> notice camera haning from the corner of the ceiling
> panic.jpeg
> finish laundry
> leave early
> I'm about to get fired
> mfw milf never mentioned it
> mfw milf hopefully never saw it
> mfw when I got to keep my job

Attached: niggas.jpg (426x341, 31K)

>be 14 y/o horny male
>have friend same age
>been friends for a long time
>friend stays at my house
>friend tells me he thinks he's gay
>ask friend if he's touched a dick to find out
>friend says he can't find anybody our age
>nobody at school is open about being gay
>offer to let my friend touch my dick to see if he likes it
>friend hesitant
>friend agrees
>pull my dick out
>friend grabs it and starts jerking me off
>feelsgood.jpeg
>friend sees I enjoy it so he speeds up
>friend makes me cum buckets
>friend says he enjoyed jerking me off
>offer to let my friend practice jerking me off whenever he wants
>for 2 years friend would come over after school and jerk me off or give me blow jobs

cousin 16, asked me and other cousin, both m 11 if we wanted to see him jerk off. we both said sure and he told us to get naked. we sat on his bed while he spat a huge wad of spit into his hand and started jerkin off. he was at it for a couple mins when i started to get bored, so i hopped off the bed to grab the nes controller that was on the floor, ( we had been playing games up until then) and the second i bent over he grabbed my hips, smashed the head of his dick in my crack, shot a huge load that went all over my cheeks and rubbed his head in my crack for a few seconds. my other cousin was just staring at us. i reached over and felt my ass was all wet and "ew wtfed" and wiped it off with his bed sheets. happened a couple other times between us but he offered me some money in exchange cuz i wasnt really into it, but he never hurt me when he did it, just rubbed between my cheeks, and i kinda enjoy when he massaged my cheeks when he did it. ama

Back before I settled down and got married I used to get off on fucking other guys’ wives/girlfriends. Ages usually ran in the early to mid 20s.

Youngest I ever fucked was freshly 18 and on a road trip with her bestie. Her BF was back in ther home state and probably had no idea that she was creampied twice by a complete stranger.

She was enthusiastic but ultimately was a dead fish in the sack.

> went to friends house party
> got pretty wasted and was looking for a bathroom upstairs
> found a bedroom with a girl passed out on the bed
> took her clothes off and took pics
> rubbed my dick on her face
> jerked off and blew my load on her face
> zipped up and left
> best orgasm of my life

Why did you get all the attention and not the other cousin?

probably because he bent over

not sure. maybe he only came at me cuz i bent over just as he was about to finish? maybe he wasnt interested? maybe he didnt like how he looked? (is half vietnamese so he looked a little chinky) its possible they could have been doin stuff while i wasnt around but im not about to ask them lol

I killed eight people in Vietnam

Attached: 39FEE9A3-9E71-4366-B37D-CA9F0A031A3E.jpg (615x410, 37K)

I set up an elaborate plan to get my friends wife to cheat on him. I posted her pictures online that I obtained by deception and other means, convinced a guy that she was down to cheat and even managed to throw suspicion on him as the one behind it all. Last week he admitted to me that she had gone out and cheated and now they are getting a divorce. I almost feel bad but it will be all worth it if the guy ever posts the pictures.

Back in high school I fucked my art teacher. I was 15 she was around 25-26

when I was 15
I use to volunteer for a summer program for a school and we would take the kids to the pool once a week.
I would play with the 5th grade girls in the pool
(the ones that wore the sexier 2 piece swimsuits)
and they would get close and try to sit on my lap when I would sit on the pool stairs
I would get hard and while playing I hug them from behind and rub it on their ass
Some of them didn't pay attention to it but a few liked it and would push back into and shake their ass

I saw daisy's destruction.
Twice.
FML....

whats that?

You sick fuck....
Watching it one time is one thing. But you obviusly liked it, so you had to go one more time. Kys for the benefit of us all

how

Less than a week after moving in with us my new step sister proudly told me she knew what sex was. I was 12 she was 9 and our parents left me to watch her while they went on a date. We were on the couch watching a movie and a love scene came on. She turned to me said with a proud smiling face she knew what sex was, knew what boys and girls had, and had seen boys penis’s before. I didn’t really know what to say. But she kept talking and it was obvious she knew way more than I did. After talking for awhile she asks if she can see my penis. I didn’t know what to do my mind exploded and my heart was dancing on my tongue. I decided to just go for it and see what would happen and slid my shorts off. She took my dick in her hands and started playing with it. Rubbing the head and stroking up and down. This was the first time anyone but me had touched my dick and I just exploded all over her hands, my stomach, and the couch. When I came she giggled at me and wiped her hands on my shorts. After I cleaned up she cuddled with me on the couch and asked if she could be my secret girlfriend. Of course the answer was yes. And for four years she was my secret girlfriend who gave me my first everything.

It's a CP snuff film

ok virgin

Oh god oh fuck

Storytime?

Feels bad man, but understand.

What did you want know?

like legit little kid gets killed? wtf
what?

So what did actually happen?
Have you had any major issues since?

This one time when I was fucked up off like 8 xanax I was hanging out in the trap and this busted ass 30yo meth head asked me I wanted to fuck her ass moral of the story I got an STD from hittin it raw wear a condom bois

>i have committed suicide 4 times
>every time i was kill
>i keep coming back though
>because i like Yea Forums too much to stay dead
>by the way your great grandmother was freaking HOTTT
>i do not like peanut butter sandwiches, put jelly on that shit or else don't make them at all
>hillary was a cunt and now she's an old cunt
>do you like pepperoni and bacon pizza? so good
>def jam
>han shot first
>if i were you i'd take precaution!

According to some sources, the movie was legit. They even found a baby corpse (mind you the person being tortured was a baby). Some say that Daisy has been rescued but suffered major injuries.

so you're gay, big fucking deal

fucking quality

My ex almost turned me into a full blown abuser. She was from an abusive home and that was her normal. She would do things on purpose to make me mad or irritate me and then encourage me to hit or choke her. It wasn’t sexual even though it extended to our sex life, it was more a security blanket type thing. The hitting let her know I was paying attention to her and what she was doing and it made her feel loved in a fucked up way. Soon it was second nature to smack her around for any reason and she liked it. She also let me fuck her whenever I wanted and as hard as I wanted. I didn’t ask I just pulled or ripped her clothes off. She often wore shorts or sweats with no panties to make it easier for me and to save her from me breaking all her panties when I tear them off. Sex was on demand as many times as I wanted. Not that I asked much but “no” was never mentioned. She burnt dinner one night and I hit her so hard a back tooth came out. Instead of curling up or running away she instead dropped down and undid my pants. She was giving me a blowjob and apologized. She sucked my dick with her mouth still bleeding. It was really starting to affect my behavior, I was over aggressive and got a quick temper and my friends and family noticed. It took years to get her completely away from me.

fuckin vile, where did it take place? quessing some backwater 3rd world shithole

what did you have to click on to be able to post? i had to click buses

Traffic lights

My daughter smells of cum every time I read her bedtime stories. That's because I cum in literally ALL of her freshly washed panties before putting them back into her drawer.

Oh, how you wish it was done by someone who didn't look like they could have been your neighbor.

was the perp ever caught?

In Australia. Just google Peter Scully

Yes, he and his Gf who tortured the child. He directed it

My wife was abused by her father and then one of her moms boyfriends later. I met my wife when I moved into a condo and she was my roommate. She was shy and reserved but we became friends and she told me about what they did to her. Then one night we were just watching tv and she asked me if I found her attractive. That lead to a long conversation about how it had been two years since she even had sex, and then it turned into sex. But holy shit I wasn’t ready. She gobbled my dick all the way to the balls and rode me like a mechanical bull. No joke I was in fear a few times she might bend to far and hurt my dick. I didn’t think fuck you till your dick is sore was a real thing but my dick was sore in a good way after. When I told her she was amazing at riding she said nonchalantly that she should be she’s been doing it since she was a kid. 15 years and three kids later we are happy and she still tries to break my dick. In a good way lol.

i hope he is killed, and slowly

fuck him and let him burn in hell

i'd kill for having a wife like that...oh well...why did you leave her?

good on yer mate

Besides that I was turning onto something I wasn’t proud of the whole dynamic became tiring. We couldn’t have a normal day or night shit had to happen everyday so she could feel secure. I got tired of it. It was kinda..well I can’t even say fun...it was ok for awhile but got old after a few years. Tried to work with her on it but she didn’t want to.

post her faggot

so its a torture film then? someone said it was sea pea. how long were they sentenced for?
i aint tryna google any names that will put me on a watch list lol

I haven't seen it, and frankly I wouldn't want ever to see it, but as I have read it was depicted as snuff with torture. But some say the child wasn't killed. Although they found a child corpse.

You are on Yea Forums they penciled your name in long ago.

yeah having a gf into that kinda shit just gets boring after a while. Knew a girl entirely dependent on me, happy to just fuck whenever and shit. You start to feel as though you're just fucking for the sake of it. Turns from attractive neediness to desperation and you get a little eh

Kek. True

instant boner. WOULD she ageplay if you asked her to or is she not into that at all?

Yea it actually became like work to me. I’d get home be tired but still have to deal with her insecurities before I could relax. I couldn’t just come home I had to come home to some event.

>Be me
>Be small town
>Be married for two years
>Have good job
>Have great co-workers
>Have nice boss
>Boss is too nice
>Boss is way too nice...
>Work job for last 10 years
>Spend last 8 years fucking boss
>Boss is married with children
>Boss' hubby doesn't know
>My wife doesn't know
>Know bosses daughter
>Daughter turns 18 next week
>Reveals she know about her mom and I
>Ohmahgod!
>Eases my fear's
>Reveals that if I am good enough for her mother, that she wants a taste too
>Ohmahgod!
>Reveals that her dad has no idea
>Reveals she's seen my wife going into shady drug house
>I reveal that wife is not on drugs or she would be fired. Period. No evidence points to it
>She replies "Must be a reason she's there so much then"
>Am part time private investigator already. My new job is my wife.
>Tell her she has a deal for next week, as long as she keeps quiet to her mom. Forever.
>"If my mom can, so can I user"
>Fuck her mom incredibly good that night
>Will find out about wife soon enough. Whatever is going on I'm mad at me for not noticing it, which brings up even more questions.
>First things first though, next week will be here to soon. Plan to see her mom day before.
>Small town 'Merica

No. She enjoys our sex life but she didn’t/doesn’t talk about those times with any sort of fondness. I’m surprised it didn’t turn her into a bitter woman, but that’s not her personality. I’m not into it either so.

Honestly, you should have taken her to a psychiatrist. Instead of just bitching out like a pussy. If you love her, you also want her to be healthy physically and mentally. But you enjoyed the daily fuck until it got to the point of being a chore. Then fucked off. Not any better than her abusers.

I think your replying to the wrong guy. My wife was abused but we are married with three kids. No psychiatrist needed.

Ehh, I meant Sorry

Not op but he did say he tried to get her help. He didn’t go into what that meant but from experience you can’t make somebody help themself they have to want to change. Trying to force change will only end worse than knowing when it’s time to leave.

Sorry faggots. I mixed up some shit. My bad

>be me 11
>visting aunts house
>have 7 yr cousin
>she really likes me
>shows me shit she can do etc.
>she likes to sit on my lap
>one time i started grinding against her
>she said something is tickling her
>got me diamonds for first time
>she wanted to touch my dick
>started moving her hands around it
>the second she touched the tip i came buckets for 20 seconds
>all over her face
>i cleaned her up
>aunt came in later seeing her on my lap with my boner touching her
>she is now 19 and i dont know if she remembers i hope not
>my aunt for sure does because she called me a perv more than one time

I sold pills and weed for 8 years because it was easier than working. Two years into it I meet a woman that would regularly not have enough money and negotiate sex for her pills. Her oldest daughter was 14 and was allowed to buy weed from me. They often came as a pair. Mom bought oxy sometimes weed or some E and her daughter was only allowed to buy weed. But I saw her split pills with her daughter after buying them cuz it was half the daughters money. They show up at my place and the moms says they are short on cash and could we work out a deal. That day her daughter went to wait in the car as I fucked her Mom in my house. This was semi regular until the daughter comes in with her mom waiting in the car. She said mom had a migraine and was in her period so she was here for the usual “deal”. I fucked that girl as hard as I could and not ashamed to say I came in two minutes. This went on so long and became so regular I just suggested her and her daughters move in with me. And for four years I had sex with that woman and her two daughters. I started by “sneaking” into the youngest room at night but I wasn’t very good at it. My now gf actually confronted me about and said well it’s not like she didn’t expect it to happen and I might as well not have to hide it. But if I ever physically hurt her or her daughters she’d cut my dick off in my sleep. When I stopped selling because I almost caught a case they were gone and fucking quick. Off chasing the next free high.

im pretty used to rekt shit, but ya if sexual shits involved im good. only rekt/torture vid that still gets to me is the dude who gets his face skinned and hands cut off, his blood gargleing cries still haunt my soul.

how old was the other daughter?

She was 10 when they moved in

nigga that shit sounds hot af

Best years of my life.

so you didn't physically hurt her, but....?

But what?

>things that totally happened

My first girlfriend was like that almost to a tee. I didn'trealize at the time how much that was becoming my new reality until I moved on from her and began dating others. It's as if a seperate a distinct share of your psyche forms

my key next between d and g is broken so ill do my best to avoid it but work around it
>be me
> be thirteen
> white trash living in essentially the white ghetto
> hanging out with some older boys that my brother knew, they hated my brother but tolerated my stupid ass or some reason
>probably to piss him ogg
>im annoying and thirteen and think im hot shit because i get to hang out with the edgy douchebag teens
> one day im invited to hang over at one apartment
> their smoking and drnking and im trying to be cool like them so i do too but only enough to cough like hte kid i was and make them laugh at me and call me names
>notice movement in the open bedroom doorway
> look over and theres a girl. naked essentially with some panties on and bra that was only on her shoulder on one side revealing her breasts
> i knew her, she had a slutty reputation. irst pair o boobs i had ever seen
> stare because shes showing so why not
>guys see me staring and say the bitch is up
>shes stumbling toward me gets to the doorway and slurs something to me. indistinguishable
> cant make out what she says but shes looking right at me like im supposed to know
> lead teen douche goes over and puts his arm over her shoulder and leads her back to the room
> others tell me shes drunk and high and not to worry about it
> look over a minute later and lead douche has her laying on the bed with her panties on the ground and hes got his dick out.

> irst time ive ever seen , a dick besides my own, sex happening, and girls pussy irl
> watch because its happening and everyone else is too laughing and encouraging him
> realize somethings wrong, shes slurring more words and trying to push him away, and i realize shes crying too
>realize hes raping her. not sure what to do. cant do anything to powerless so i watch
> he cums and looks over at us with a shit eating grin while she curls back up on the bed
> realize she was probably asking me to help her earlier
> alpha douche comes back in and asks whos next this time
> beta douche and the other douchettes get an idea
> " hey user, your a virgin right"
> try to deny i am
> " yeahs dudes only thirteen, never even gotten his dick wet"
> " lets let user go next"
> tell them im good, try to be macho by saying i only screw girls when im the irst guy in them. no sloppy seconds
> they dont buy it
> i tell them i dont want to and get up to leave
>alpha douche grabs my arm and twists it behind my back
> says only aggots pass on good pussy, and he doesnt hang out with ags
> its hurting me and every time i wriggle it hurts more, he pulls it high up my back and says he'll break it
> look over to douchettes or help but their all laughing and going along with it
> he takes me to the room and slams me onto the bed next to her and tells me to screw her or im going home in pieces
>have to strip to my shame as everyone looks on
> get teased because i was a still growing and had a small dick still,
> he tells her to make my irst time special or he'll make her really eel it next time
>she rolls on her back and covers her eyes with her hands.
> the humilation at being ucked by a kid was probably to much or her,
>i did my best, thought about running. but eventually i crawled on top o her

> really weird alpha douche held onto my hips and guided me in, he wanted to make sure i was really ucking her.
>so i raped her, like they all did, i was a part o it and let mysel be
> it was amazing, but all the shame i elt really messed with me
> ater i was done , wasnt more then a minute, two minutes tops, i sat on the bed edge
> they were all cheering me on but i elt sick.
>alpha douche let me get dressed and i made some excuse to leave as the rest took their turns
> he pulled me aside and told me i was a part o it now and that i was one o them. so i couldnt tell anyone and break the code, i i did i would go down too.
>let me go when i agreed to this
> spend alot o time coming to terms with what i let happen and never hung out with them again.
> theirstill around the neighborhood in dead end careers, and im not sure but i think she become homeless drug addict and dissapeared on the streets

Nice

Attached: 1552417826700.jpg (566x800, 352K)

Heyy! nice Elon Musky...

Attached: w6z21b50vkq69tnin229107731700.jpg (1620x1173, 132K)

>new on Netflix
would watch ngl

ive been keeping these digits a secret. too afraid to tell anyone

Attached: 960607.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>working as a maid
>get hard

Attached: H9N2.gif (213x160, 345K)

I went to college in France. My last year I got two girls pregnant six months apart. I made promises to both women about being a family and kept having sex with both of them. After I graduated I quietly returned home, got a new phone and cleared and changed my emails. I have no idea what happened to those women or my kids. I never told my family I got girls pregnant because this was my plan from pregnancy one. My parents and sisters have no idea they have grandkids and nieces/nephews.

> be me
> get rub & tug from ladyboy who goes by Amy on the regular
> see her dozens of times over three years
> we graduate from handjobs and blowjobs to full on fucking
> going to her house to fuck every couple weeks
> She doesn't charge anymore
> I fuck her bareback pretty much every time I see her
> dropped dozens of loads into her tight little ass now
> tested regular
> always clean
> feelsgood.jpg

it really was
I wish I had acted more on it.
I lived in the same neighborhood as the kids
I probably could have fucked them, or at least got head or a handy

Kys. Seriously, you need to

I just made small touches on her body every so often and complimented her on her looks.
I would throw out the "If you were my age I'd date you"

I get footjobs from my 3yo sister and I grope and cum on her regularly because I groomed her, I almost forced her to give me a pussyjob but her scared look made me realize my mistake and I immediately became nicer, I like to see her happy so I'm always gentle, I think she almost gave me a blowjob

Have you ever thought of suicide as a viable option?

I lost my virginity to my older sisters best friend. She came with us on vacation to the beach and on day one almost got pullout to sea by a riptide because she wasn’t paying attention. I was close so I grabbed her and swam us to my dad who helped both of us get to shore. She clung to me the rest of the day. Literally arms around me. I was in heaven about it but my sister didn’t like it and I don’t think my mom did either. On the ride home she was laying with her head in my lap. Nothing inappropriate happened but my mom saw her and said “be careful with him he’s just a little boy” thankfully my dad is awesome and said “Mary don’t”. Mary is my moms name. That might after my everyone else went to bed I stayed up and watched tv. We rented a beach house so I was alone in the living room when she came out and sat next to me holding me. Then she kissed me. I figured now or never so I went for a tit and was not rebuffed. Then she grabbed by dick through my clothes and we ended up having sex on the couch. She made me promise not to tell my sister because she had a boyfriend and my sister would rat her out. We had sex every night that week but before we left she told me that all of what we did stayed here and she’d deny it if I told anyway. That she was grateful I saved her but she was just thanking me and now it was over. I was actually pretty sad but what was I gonna do. I think because I didn’t tell anybody she let me fuck a few more times over the years. Usually when she was high or drunk but not always.

Please tell me she gets to use [her] dick too?

I used to be a sissy whore in college

All the time even self mutilation but that would make her sad and she likes it when I'm gentle

pls tell us more

Not much into being topped honestly, but I do usually jerk her off while I fuck her, or suck her off.

A couple times, she's busted hands-free while riding me, which is always very hot.

When my nephew stays at my place I let him shower with me and my gf

Do you actually enjoy being a degenerate or do you feel regret after?
Why 3y/o?

It was my second year of college I was 18 and I had lost a scholarship. I was freaking out and a guy I knew said he knew a way I could make good money. So to pay my tuition I basically became a sissy prostitute.

I hate and love it and 3yo because she lets me

The love is cuz I get to touch whatever I want and she enjoys it

Wow, nice bait...

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-163126_Chan Oran.jpg (1440x1406, 418K)

How old is he?

Also I used to have threesomes with my younger brother and sister

Somewhere in the deep web (not dark web) there's probably some old yearbooks from schools where there are photos of young boys naked. Boys used to swim naked in a lot of schools.

Almost 9

Elaborate!

Attached: 1535066066098.png (403x448, 53K)

That's a nice switch from your normal. Not the usual "taught my niece to shave" or the other derivatives of that.

Oh so he's probably too young to know what body parts do, and probably is too young to get hard all the time from seeing nakedness

You seem to have me confused with someone else, FYI.

Straight male. Really wanna fuck a sissy trap ladyboy tho.

When we were kids my sister started it and got my brother involved, Idk how it started cuzit was 10 years ago

>not gay
>fuck a male

choose one.

I wanna fuck Bjorn the Peggle horse mascot.

He knows now, but his parents worked hard to keep him sheltered from such information about reality.

So do it. It's not hard.

This is your first day on the internet isn't it

Cameras like those are usually for when something gets stolen etc so you shouldve been all dandy still user

Checked

My damaged goods of a second cousin is staying over at my place and she works late night at a power plant in an office. One night as I was sleeping she climbed into my bed clinging onto me and crying quietly in her sleep, I woke to this and being the biggest beta faggot didn't do anything. I've only had two girl friends in my entire life and never had sex with them. The next day she told me to forget about it and to never speak of this to anyone, she usually dating black guys but now she's giving up on relationships completely. I want to ask her out but just talking to girls makes my heart feel it's going to explode, would it be incest to be with her.

I've done that before, but in the woods. Skinny dipping is fun!

That’s the problem :/

kinda alpha for a 15 year old, nice

only a problem if you believe it is. Stop having hang ups, drink less of the communion whine.

not really, but i havent frequented b as much in the last few years so kinda outta the loop

Bmp

How? I've seen you post this on another thread.

Daisy's Destruction is an old ass video, you fucking faggot.

Condoms fucking suck. Getting an STD test from your partner is much better.

no it isn't.

It's a film where a woman hurts a little girl. Wax, piss, stuff like that. Really nasty and traumatizing shit, but no lasting damage and certainly no snuff.

This is confused. There WAS a body found buried in the garden, of a teenage girl. The man and woman responsible were arrested. This was all in the MSM - google Peter Scully

Attached: tumblr_p58d3weICp1vtafopo2_500.png (500x323, 236K)

I once masturbated.

Bump

Did you actually enjoy it or was it just for the money? Greentexts would be nice too. Tell about your first time.

I have been feeding my brothers gf my cums in her foods and drinks

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot (PBUH), emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Attached: 1552378123312.png (300x250, 17K)

Sure you're not on 8 Xanax right now?

elaborate on what happened?

I'm a guy and I like too roll up my underwear up so it's like a thong, so it feels like I'm wearing panties

did he ever hotdog your ass and grind til he came? if so, story? doesnt need to be greentext

story pls?

You call it alpha but when I was 15 I was beta as fuck. I couldn't get girls my age to look at me.
Those little girls were the only ones that actual liked me

There's not much to tell, I'm gentle, kind and always let her watch YouTube on my phone, but 1 time I made her watch blowjob porn to watch YouTube but didn't do anything else, If anything happens I'll say in another thread

I once shat infront of a store on a sunday when it was closed, was around 8-9 with friends and we didn't think of there being cameras around. It was infront of a door and my shit mark is still there years later.

I wish I was you. You have my respect

how about one time where you groped her and came on her?

When I was 9 I had my first orgasm. I asked my younger brother if he ever experienced it before. I gave my brother his first orgasm by rubbing our weiners together.

>weiners

Attached: 1520881973294.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

The first person to ever see me cum was my dads gf’s little girl. They had gone to the store and left us home. I was 13. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and she was sitting naked on the toilet. I said sorry and was gonna leave but she asked for help. When I asked what was wrong she laughed and said nothing but she wanted to play the potty game. I asked what that was and she told me I was supposed to pull down my shorts and pull on my pee pee. And that if I could make it squirt before she was done I squirt on her tummy and I win. If not I had to squirt in the potty. I knew it was wrong but horny kicks fears ass every time so I went for it. I came really quick but I couldn’t bend my dick down far enough and came on her face and chest. She wasn’t mad and said that’s why we potty naked so no accidents. She cleaned herself up and we went about the day as if nothing had happened.

ur writing sounds indian r u a poo?

Something similar to this happen to but I didn't assault anyone. Some teenager/kid slapped my balls and I was hurt, instead of punching them I told them I have a pain-fetish.

Thats what we called them at that age. I find it makes the story slightly more interesting.

im a devil worshiper lol

I eat turds left in public toilets, usually restaurants. Go order food with shitty breath and teeth.

Not greentext but one day while we're cuddling in front of my brother she rubs my dick with her foot and I stop her cuz I feel like I'm gonna cum but later that while she sleeps I hotdog her and jerk off until I cum on her ass. Another time she's watching YouTube and I feel horny so I cum on her leg, she's confused but ok with it (I don't hurt her intentionally) and anytime we're alone while she watches YouTube on my phone I reach under her shirt, grab her ass and rub her pussy through her pants. One day she said her "pot" hurt so I put lotion on it (not sexual this time) she told but talked my way out and she loves me more then others

sauce?

what was the most memorable session with her?

What kinda weapons grade shits do you drop that stain concrete for years?

The fake kind

One time she changed clothes and ran around bottomless so I got to rub her bare pussy and put my dick between her legs

All those grope times, Cumming on her leg and her sitting in my lap while I had a boner

thanks for sharin

Have a school nurse story from way back when

I really don't know man, haven't checked the mark in a while tho

Can't. She's too well known on this board. I have to keep the ruse up just a little longer.

I've had sex with 9 men since I got married. My husband has no idea.

No problem

I have more for another thread

why not this thread?

Ok

Gf and I have a fun relationship that no one knows about.

>start off kinky relationship with gf with pain and humiliation
>continue to a lot of sissy play including maid play, and nastier/weirder humiliation (eating her spitted leftovers, being egged by her, rough pegging, toilet play etc.)
>She ends up telling me she no longer sees me as a man and my body disgusts her because of the stuff I was okay with her doing to me
>cut off from all forms of sex other than licking her a few months ago (handjobs were the last to go), in sissy clothes more often now. She starts flirting online on Tinder at this point
>no longer allowed to cum ever since 2 months ago, she's actually serious about me being her eunuch
> She's cucking me for the first time later this month, with a ex-lover coming over and sleeping over for as long as she wants
>will demote me to just a maid while he's around.

thanks user

Was 28f and the school nurse in the early 80’s, started doing sports physicals before practices/tryouts etc. i wore scrubs all the time that were tighter and showed more (it was the 80’s) got through the basics with 5th grader who was starring at me the whole time. I told him I needed to check for a hernia and to drop his pants. He was nervous and didn’t want to, I assured him it was ok and he did. When he pulled his pants down he was at full mast and was embarrassed. I told him it was totally normal and proceeded. I moved his dick up out of the way to check for abnormalities and all the sudden he busted all over my face and chest. He said sorry but I wasn’t mad and actually enjoyed what I made him do. And I wanted to do it on purpose more often after that....

Attached: hold-up-nigga-you-gay-oc-also-nigga-you-gay-12570305.png (500x500, 291K)

xvideos.com/video10729139/hot_teen_babe_loves_anal

I have a 6yo sister that wears dresses but treats them like pants, I let her watch YouTube on my phone and rubbed her thigh and ass but she moved to the floor and so did I, she wouldn't give back my phone so I tickled her with my boner on her ass (I was wearing shorts but took my underwear off for this part) after laughing and having fun I lift both her legs and rub my clothed dick on her fat pussy but before that she stood up with her back toward me so I lift her dress and pull her panties into her ass cheeks, she can't talk properly so I wasn't worried but I didn't want to be rough

why cant she speak properly?

I now understand milf and shots

Her maternal family doesn't teach her

Please continue.

is there more about her?

I've worked as a male stripper for several years while in college. It was pretty fucking weird. Brides to be are whores.

does she ever say/act differently about the hard thing poking her?

Anymore

Sadly her mom is crazy but I made our time enjoyable but I have a 12yo sister that did gymnastics and developed a beautiful phat ass, nothing with her now

I had a friend in elementary school, and everytime we had a sleepover we had "sex" but it was basically just giving each other a blowjob. It was weird.

Fuck you, you degenerate piece of shit. For the good of humanity, end your life. You are the worst kind of scum there is, getting off on children being tortured? You are pathetic and I hate you with every fiber of my being. Go fuck yourself, I hope someone kidnaps you and tortures you as well, fuck you. You absolute cunt, you are scum, you are subhuman, you are an awful person. I hope you're proud of your abhorrent deeds, because if i had to live with doing that for 10 seconds i'd realize that i'm a danger to society and commit suicide by fire.

No which surprises me, she expects it probably

Wrong answer, the 6yo isn't coming back as far as I can tell

I'm usually into chubbier guys, bc I don't wanna fuck someone with a nicer body than me
But a few weeks ago I fucked I guy with a real nice body and he was skinny
Didn't think much of it aside from being ashamed of my body but now I think I really like it because he had the body a trap would have and I secretly love traps and want to fuck one
Femanon btw, if that makes any difference

Started checking more boys out each week. eventually get the nerve to not just check them for injuries but start looking at their dicks and basically forcing them to get hard. Finally one boy does and he feels embarrassed, but i tell him its natural and I say that I could “help him with his problem” with a sexy smile on my face. At first he didn’t really understand, but he did when I tightened my grip and started jerking slowly. He was squirming and said he’s never felt this before. I then decided to go for it and put my mouth on him, I could fit him all in my mouth. I’m using a lot of suction as i do and he lasts about 20 seconds and blows a load and I keep sucking. I swallow and he says it felt amazing.

Fuck, that's every teenager's fantasy. Really hot.

Nice trips BTW too.

kek

That’s beautiful man....

anythin on the 12 year old?

64 year old female on Yea Forums?

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

Congrats, now you're ready to watch the grifter

Sadly no, how do I condition her to have sex with me one day on family game night she was playing footsie but I was high af and noticed when she was done

That's fun to you?

I know where Cotton-eye Joe came from and where he went

I absorbed my ex gfs cancer mind into mine and I want to kms every fucking day and I treat everyone I know like shit apparently somehow because of this shit which I view as normal cause I'm judging them but idc cause when I was a normal person noone cared why pretend now you're all goofs

Attached: IQdYSeQ.jpg (3112x2968, 1.21M)

Kek.

Yes, in a submissive way. I always feel like a failure of a man so am happy I can at least make my love laugh and smile, even if its at my expense.

how old are you? It's not too late for you user

I have zero mental disabilities.

Hard uncut dick blowing load deep in my ass

Attached: E666EB4D-8F03-43AD-B897-E02771AC8251.jpg (1238x2141, 99K)

You found my dorm bitch!

>broke up with a cute but clingy girl in the dorms
>took her v card and we were togeather fall semester
>needs to always know where I’m at and hates my friends
>start of spring semester tire of her shit. tell her to go away
>she stalks me for a week, begs and tells me she will do anything
>just want her to leave me alone. tell TA but nothing changes
>decide to be mean to her to get her to stop bothering me
>one night tell her to suck my dick in guys bathroom
>surprising she follows me to guys bathroom
>tell her I think she is stupid and ugly. go away!
>she gets in a stall, take off her top, gets on her knees
>I’m 19 and horny... should have walked out... but let her start to suck
>while she is sucking teller her to suck better or I will never talk to her again
>amazingly she sucks better. Gags herself on my cock. Makes mMmm noises
>see that she is also crying...
>get close and tell her she had better swallow all of it
>call her bitch and stuff. Say I’m only using her to get off
>tell her she is a worthless little shit and only good as a mouth
>tell her to get me off
>best blowjob ever
>tears soaking her chest
>cumm buckets
>she swallows everything and keeps sucking
>I push her off and leave
>hear her crying

I let her suck me off a lot of nights just like this until end of semester. All she did was follow me everywhere even sat in my classes. One time she even slept in the hall outside of my room and my roommate had to yell at her to get her to leave. My friends would run interference so I could get away for a bit but she would always just be sitting in the main room waiting for me - then follow me to the guys bathroom. A few times people came in or were even in one of the stalls but she didn’t stop. She failed all classes and didn’t come back. The sex was a blast at the time but being stalked was shit. Now I have regrets and am sorry I broke her instead of getting some help - didn’t know what to do.

Attached: 200px-No_fun_zone.jpg (200x211, 14K)

He didn't tell his mom?

I posted on b but my mom caught me and told me to never to never do it again but I didnt listen and posted that AOC sucking Donald Trumps weiner

booooring

Attached: HAPPI.jpg (640x427, 39K)

>Completely molested a 14yo drunk girl when I was 21. Everybody kinda just left her behind. She was into it, especially when I ate her which I don't think anybody had done to her before.
>A homeless black chick approached me for some clothes and a shower. I told her she could have two showers if she let me fuck after the first one. Needless to say she left with four full outfits of then gfs unused clothes. She was happy and I tested clean.
>While trying to get bud one day I ran across one the wierder chicks that lived in my 'hood. She takes me to the most ghettoest part of town. Guy inside serves me, and quicker than I could pack a bowl, had smacked her in the face and had her panties off, rawdogging her from the back. While in utter shock he asked if I wanted in on this. We rawdogging that crazy bitch til both of us were spent. She had tears, but I think deep down inside she loved it.
>During high school some friends and myself would break into a neighborhood girls house wearing masks and take her in any way we wanted. Year's later I found out she loved it and hated it when we stopped. Haven't told her I was one of them.

To add why this happens I'm an extreme empath so when bullshit hits me I absorb it not so much as a larp I'm not delusional enough to internalize it... But empaths yes when my cat can't shit I can't either and like I have to turn my emotions off completely or I go insane, love psychosis I'm unlovable because love

Attached: 1237955383_preview_20171221141302_1.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

My friend's wife has been blowing me for 3 years now and occasionally lets me fuck her and I record it all I even take pictures, it's been 5 months now though and she hasnt hit me up. That's pretty much it for my dirty little secret

My gf doesn't like sex, so I secretly cum in her clean panties just before she puts them on so my cum is on her pussy anyway... I cum in all her used onces always

youtube.com/watch?v=fbrLISGlrp8

Post the pics, user

At first it was only for the money but i did start enjoying it after a couple of times

I'm sorry this happened to you.

Find a therapist to talk to. Yea Forums ius a lousy therapist.

Just dump the bitch, she's probably cheating on you anyway

Currently I'm at my brother's house and don't have my private phone for her selfies but I upload them to xhamster I have some pics there when I get home I'll post more m.xhamster.com/users/kinkypenguins

The poor child. Not fair to her at all.

Those poor girls. They got a bad deal.

bumpin for stories

Are you happy?

You are a piece of shit.