Anyone else wish they were a Psychopath so they woudnt have to care about other people?

Anyone else wish they were a Psychopath so they woudnt have to care about other people?

Attached: bladerunner.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2lpwPsY410
youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sucks to be you. I’m living your dream.

Yes, not a full blown psychopath but definitely not caring as much. I'm too nice too many times, I follow rules and think twice about things too often. I need to loosen up a bit.

No.

Found the edgelord.
Imagine being proud for literally being less human, since empathy and emotions are a huge factor when defining humans

Fucking animal psychopaths and wannabe psychos kys

>empathy and emotions are a huge factor defining humans

And personally I feel like most of the people have a very wrong understanding of human emotion and empathy. Everyone likes to talk big but at the end of the day no one really cares about the people not close to you.
It's all just about what sounds good, what makes you appear good, what will you get liked by other people.
It is a deranged emotional competition everyone is competing until you are too old to give a fuck anymore or simply dead.

The abstinence of adequate emotions and empathy definitely are a huge factor aswell talking about defining any human being.

Not the guy you originally commented on btw

Your typical “WHY ME! WHY ME!” Reply says it all. I’ll give a shit about others when others learn to stop ruining life. Untill then, you can do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

it's not all it's cracked up to be. very difficult to find your place

>No one really cares
Wrong, you think just because there is a war somewhere in the world for example, everyone has to put all their energy in it to save those people, otherwise they don't care? It's not possible for an individualbto change the world for a better, everyone has accepted that and knows that a lot of horrible shit is going on. But most people would feel better just knowing that somewhere in the world something good happened, like a war that has stopped. This has nothing to do with your ego or personal goals or whatever. What you're saying is a typical strawman to justify psychopathy or simply to portray all humans as less valuable, egoistic, or evil. It's your perspective of this complexity but there is much more to human brains it's unbelievable.

Im a sociopath (diagnosed, not a faggot) but I still have empathy. Im also diagnosed with borderline and not outwardly violent. DSM gives a few symptons of an abnormal issue and you don't have to hit all of them so technically you can be a sociopath or a psychopath with empathy :D so essentially the premise to this thread is fucking retarded.

No.

But imagine following.
There is a button to end war, but only if you sacrifice the one thing which means most to you.
And there is a button to keep it but the war will go on.
What I say isnt that people dont like the idea of ending war or the idea of spending time and effort into success. But I would bet that most people wouldnt hesitate to press the second button. Because they like to appear affected, shocked, sad. But in reality they actually arent. It is all a big show.

All humans arent really valuable. Not you, not me. Not anybody else on this planet. We are the cancer of earth. And it is okay. Even though our brains are complex. Not trying to justify psychopathy, just giving my opinion on this topic

im a diagnosed sociopath and been part of a few clinical studies into it, like brain imaging and such, I genuinley hate the way i am and got my disorder through abuse as a child. Im incapable of experiencing love and i feel like ive been robbed of the human experience that everyone seems to have especially when most tv shows and movies have their plot lines based around it, feels like its been wiped in my face just how much im missing out on im sometimes envious of the NPC meme that people are categorized into as they might be a bit dumb and not aware of the world but i sometimes feel like NPCs are the most alive people in the world, just following their emotions randomly without any intellect doing things just because it makes them happy. Be thankfull you can experience tru emotion because feeling numb to everything and controlling and manipulating people gets old quickly and i just yearn to be able to have that kind of deep connection with someone, knowing i can truly never experience it is the ultimate curse to me.

When is your suicide planned? Will you livestream?

There's a very unfortunate reality to being a psycho. You can't make friends, you're unaware of how people are perceiving you because you lack empathy and you end up thinking you're much smarter than you are because your narcissism blinds you to reality.

Check out this video about Chris Watts who murdered his family to understand what I'm talking about.
youtube.com/watch?v=i2lpwPsY410

Uh, I think you're on the wrong board, normie.

Ya those with major depressive disorder do not lead to a very happy combination. Everyday is just thinking about how bad I want to die. Ive tried a bunch of times but either got caught or stopped because didnt want to hurt family. Now I just do reckless stuff like fuck with and challenge people to fight on the street. Haven't been shot or stabbed yet sadly. My next strategy is to become a firefighter and be trained to rescue people out of the burining building.

I'd also press the second button. But that's not morally wrong in my opinion. Your own life, your loved ones etc. is obviously more important to you. That's completely fine. But that doesn't mean you pressed that button because you want war, you did it because you don't wanna lose that certain thing/person you love.
About the shock/entertaining factor, that's true. We can't deny that wars, 9/11, explosions and what not are kinda interesting to a certain extent, eventhough people deny it. That's why rekt threads are a thing. But again, being curious about those things isn't morally wrong or makes you less empathetic.

just stop caring, its easier than you think

Too nice how?
Are you lacking boundaries for how far you're willing to let other people take advantage of your kindness?
Is it conflict avoidance behavior on your part?

I do it a lot. Probably more than is healthy. You ever just stop and think, where did I go wrong? How did I fuck it up this bad? Everyday man. Everyday.

Attached: 1543031516082.jpg (1013x1013, 101K)

That would greatly benefit me actually

no one's a psycho, they just don't care

It isnt morally wrong.
I think it shows the way people work. It shows that everyone is obviously more interested in their own good-doing rather than ending big suffer. It doesnt stop by big suffer, same goes for small suffer. Most people just turn their heads.
And yes they are fascinated by death. But not to a point where they can actually grasp one persons suffering, no matter in which situation.
They have to be physically involved to actually feel real empathy and even then they are just tricked by mostly facial reactions and body language of others.

If you're a "Psychopath" with some degree of sucess in life then sure go on.
But if you're a looser like user and a Psychopath then you aren't a psycho you're just a looser.

Attached: 1551391789541.jpg (600x718, 250K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UUXBCdt5IPg

If you want less empathy get more testosterone.
FACT.
more test = more muscles = better brain function
women love that shit too, they are hardwired to want it and its the reason they always go with "mean guys"

Pretty good song.
I used to listen to tool very frequently back in the days.