My lady wants to get a tattoo around her nipples and above her pussy at the same time...

My lady wants to get a tattoo around her nipples and above her pussy at the same time. She will becompletely naked as it's being done and the guy doing it is a close friend of ours. Should I let her do it?

Attached: 500643603.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

No.

you should break up with her, she sounds like a slut and not a girl you want for longer than one night.

It doesn't matter who, what matters is those are the worst fucking possible fucking tattoos for a fucking slut to fucking get

If it's around her nipples it's going to be above her pussy unless she's standing on her head. Get the fuck out.

She's a total exhibitionist and won't care who's watching her being tattooed. She will be in corner of shop.

I just don't understand what the problem with you americans and nudity is.
It'll look shitty - that's what's gonna be the problem...not some dude seeing her pussy

She wants each nipple done and a heart above her pussy where her public hair should be. So she will be shaved aswell.

Why are you doing this rp?

It may look ok. She will love the attention I'm sure probably play up to it aswell.

What do you mean bro?

If he is professional, friend or not, it shouldn't even matter.. He'll have the professional decency not to just whip his dick out and start whacking it.... He'll wait till he's home!
No, but seriously.. Ink around the nipples and on the pussy looks incredibly classless.

It's a proper tattoo parlour about 4 work there. She's had him tattoo her before but clothed. I think others will want to watch her being done aswell. She will get such a kick out of it too.

So she will be naked and I'm sure others will want to see what she's having done.

Looks like someone yelled at them while they were in the proofer.

Attached: 3910024545_04994eba52.jpg (351x500, 90K)

i doubt your dude wants a piece of that

Yes. You’ll have the classiest broad in the neighborhood once she has pussy AND nipple tats.

Attached: 2CA81D16-4A6E-4568-BBEF-F8E362D9FC41.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>girl

Pic related? I would save that money for a boob job. God damn those things are ugly!

He won't. It's just things get round when there's a naked woman having tattoos done. The shop would suddenly be full of onlookers.

True