Why are white people so cringey?

Why are white people so cringey?

Attached: 1548014846762.jpg (563x719, 46K)

because they feel entitled, like that kid is going to be entitled to having to pay some huge lawyer fees.

>trump voters
>white

they're no better than niggers tbh. Trump is 1000x the nigger Obama ever was. And they're kiked up as fuck. Literally the only shit Trump has done is for the good of Israel, not Americans.

It's astounding that pol was retarded enough to ever jump on board with that retard Trump. Should have been asking questions with the fact that ALL HIS GRANDCHILDREN ARE JEWISH and ALL HIS ASSOCIATES ARE JEWS and HE FUCKING LOVES ISRAEL. HES A KIKE WANNABE BUT BEHAVES LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER

HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

how does he bite with thos teef

Why are 'progressive' people so hateful?

Attached: 50877598_552083455272764_8988772379468265871_n.jpg (1080x1329, 133K)

Cz the whole white generations have been molested by niggers and they now like nuggets.

Because we know how evil conservatives are.

we're just sick of dumb cunts

Yet you are ok with killing a kid just before hes about to be born. Start the civil war already you stupid faggot

91% of abortions are performed in the first 13 weeks. Pregnancy is a 40 week duration. Typical dumb cunt. Be part of the 9% that's aborted after 13 weeks and abort yourself

>posts on Yea Forums
>calls others cringey
what you think is edge the rest of the world thinks is a developmental disability.

Attached: 1548015329000.gif (563x719, 469K)

Cry more
>nachosarah
>I’m the target of the day and conservative websites are using my pics as clickbait to bash me so here’s one for them where I’m smiling.
>ALSO my dm requests are full of alt-right people threatening to rape me and telling me to kill myself SOOO if you’re trying to get through with like a normal message I’m probably not going to see it for a day or two

Attached: 49627634_666755780405707_4980575429819984966_n.jpg (1080x808, 88K)

I don't understand why no one else saw this. He literally visited the wall one week after he was sworn in like a good goyim.

Also Kushner is Jewish and he gave his precious Ivanka away to be bred by KIKES

> Avatar fagging

>I don't understand why no one else saw this

it's pretty simple really. Rural America are uneducated and dumb as shit, and pol is just r9k with politics - a collection of low IQ autists with no real world experience.

I don't even say this as a hard leftie. Trump supporters are dumb cunts. They would have unironically been better off if Hillary had won the election which would give them 4 years to stew in rage and put forward an actual competent leader to put forward their agenda. Instead you got Trump, who got all his agenda from Bannon's advice during the campaign but really didn't give a fuck, and is way too incompetent and lazy to turn agenda into policy to begin with. Now instead the USA will get 4 years of Dems brewing with rage and they may well successfully put someone very far left into the executive seat and take the Senate as well. If the Dems have all 3 branches they aren't going to be playing golf and going on holiday for the entire time like Trump did when Republicans had the House and Senate. I knew Trump would be incompetent but he was waaaaay more retarded than I ever imagined.

Why do POC have an inferiority complex?

The civil war never really ended because the slavers weren't completely obliterated like they should've been.

Because you are a retarded faggot. Go suck another cock

Anybody got a video of what this kid done or is he basically a successful troll?

I'm not feeling the love here

Attached: 2vust2.jpg (888x499, 83K)

Try reading for a change. His lawyer is pro bono, dumb dumb

He just stood there and did nothing except smile

>thinking i mean his lawyers
how cute

>Why are black people such racist & animalistic savages, not taking resposability for their actions & being general fucking idiots.

Who knows user, who know....

>Why are white people so cringey?
Because OP's white

Why are niggers so apey

Chronic lack of self awareness

Fucking russia

His family is already rich. Once he's finished suing the pants off of Washington post he's not going to have to work a day in his life. You're retarded.

>His family is already rich.
apparently not rich enough to get competent lawyers that would file a lawsuit in a place where the american rule isn't practiced.

With those teeth? Doubt

Would you rather they be out nigging and doing this like dealing drugs, robbing convenience stores, stealing cars, shooting up their neighborhoods, etc etc?

but whites do that too

Attached: B54DB38C-54FD-424F-89EF-3EC80C2F8925.jpg (768x960, 109K)

>taking 250m from the bezos post

At least we're people, you fucking ook monkey. Enjoy bottom of the barrel IQ lmao

>welfare
>food stamps
redundant much?

At least we're not niggers, and that's really what matters.

Attached: Image-1466992717.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Is it your lunch period?

>whyts are weak asf

They are the people of highest development on earth, so in this group, the highest propability of people going full bunkers is to be expected, simply because they can.

Huh?

what i mean is, if the lawyers were competent, they wouldn't have filed the frivolous lawsuit in an area where the client could be liable for WaPo's or CNN's lawyer fees.

Oh I see

It’s gonna take a long time before you get scotus back.

>entitled
yeah. i'm sure "entitlement" is what we're all feeling as we get to pay for more rapefugees and "undocumented aliens."
fuck off with your retarded bullshit.
i've yet to see a white person brag about being here illegally while simultaneously demanding free education, healthcare, housing, food, etc.

You aint seen nothing yet user

Attached: WHTPPLRFUCKED.webm (640x360, 1.09M)

oh look, it's the retard white supremacists who are magically kept down by every successful hebrew in existence.
everyone point and laugh at the toothless retard neo-nazis.

When the anti-trumpers finally come clean about being racist.

>2019
>still buying the "muh russia" shit from 2016
neck yourself, sport.

>i've yet to see a white person brag about being here illegally while simultaneously demanding free education, healthcare, housing, food, etc.
can you show me anyone(any race) here illegally demanding all of those?

that's what the people paying for that shit think, too.
and yeah, you can get a welfare check AND an ebt card in many states.
don't pretend you didn't know that.

go to an average college campus with any measurable beaner population, you'll see it.

why is my dick so tiny

ok, then just goto walmart and start asking around, i'm sure you find one white illegal demanding shit too.

user, if you think food stamps aren't a form of welfare, you are retarded.