Oldfags give tips / advice based on past experiences / mistakes

>oldfags give tips / advice based on past experiences / mistakes.

Attached: 1452474283651.png (500x282, 169K)

Never, ever, miss an opportunity to fuck pussy....
Doesn't matter your relationship status or any other consideration. You'll always regret it if you don't take what's offered. No one at the end of their life says, Oh, I really regret that fuck.

Get over your inhibitions and anxiety: If you're attracted to her, ask her to hang out. (All she can do is turn you down. Her loss.)
If she's hanging out with you, chances are that she'd like to fuck you. Women want it just like you do and most will take what they can get. So make a move: Put your hand on her, your arm around her, look her in the eyes and kiss her. Then keep going until your cock is inside her pussy.
Blow jobs are just foreplay. Fuck her and cum inside her pussy.
Ass fucking is just for dominance.

I regret fucking my old roommates fat friend
She was so loose I could barely feel anything
I wish it never happened

Be fucking careful though with today's social political climate you could have your whole fucking life destroyed because you hit on a chick

It's not hard.

Just find a girl in your attractiveness range or below. Not every girl will respond to you.

Just keep trying until you find one who responds.

Chat her up, compliment her good features, get her drunk and/or high, kiss, touch, get her horny, fuck her senseless.....

It will be a great experience.

Using a prostitute will be disappointing

What to talk about: Just ask her questions about herself and let her do the talking.

How are you?
What are you interested in?
Tell me more about it?

Of course, answer any questions she asks you briefly. Then go back to asking about her. It will make her feel you are interested in her as a person....

Never going to be a problem to hit on a woman unless you are in a position of authority (e.g., her boss, etc.) or unless you fail to get her consent, implicit or explicit (passivity is not consent -- Just ask her: You want me to do this, right? -- If she's moaning and unzipping your pants, you can skip, lol).

Make time to exercise.

Eat more vegetables and lean meat.

Refer to people as “sir” and “ma’am” in your interactions. Doubly so for strangers (cashiers and such).

Don’t read the comments.

Don’t be afraid of your strength, just learn to control it.

Don’t be afraid to speak with authority on matters that you understand.

Give her good dick, but let her worry about her orgasm.

Save at least 20% of your income for retirement. More is better, but don’t rob yourself today.

>Give her good dick, but let her worry about her orgasm.
explain this

Problem is the girl i want is in a relationship and i know i can't provide her with anything better other than my company, it's time to let go i think.

You've got a decent point im probably just being paranoid
I just dont want any of us to get in any shit

Never apologize to an SJW or someone making an argument from morality. You will just be admitting that you are immoral and they will not forgive you.

Anyone who says, "I'm really nice" isn't. They don't know themselves and are so blind that they don't recognize their own flaws. Keep at arm's length.

Living right is hard work, but living wrong is even harder work. Keep a structure and keep moving forward.

Attached: 1549875927281.jpg (590x550, 54K)

>Be me
>16 at the time
>In technical drawing class
>Teacher is stalking some kids browser history
>Feel like disturbing her hobby
>Decide to fart
>Fart
>insert feels_good_man.jpg
>Teacher doesn't get disturbed
>Sad
>Decide to shit post about it
>Realise that I am not on Yea Forums
>FML

Don't fart in class if your teacher is a stalker

Stop thinking you know best. Get opinions and change yours if warranted.

Dont blame things on other people.

If you are lost and do not what direction to go in life just pick an option you think might be tolerable.

If you hate it, make a goal to finish what you started. I applied this to my career and now I have found a terrific job.

TL;DR pick and FINISH career/schooling goals.

I struggled with this for a long time. Hard lessons stick the hardest.

Attached: Project-page-feature-image-UPS-Commencement-Walk.jpg (1500x800, 671K)

Well, don't assume anything. How long has she been in this "relationship?" Once the "honeymoon period" wears off, she's going to get bored, at least sexually. So if it's been a while, you can just tell her: Hey, if you ever get tired of bf or just want something discreet on the side, I'm down. And/or you can wait until they break up and make your move then. Meanwhile, never put all your focus on one girl/woman. There are plenty of attractive, interesting women, so don't let yourself get too invested in any one woman. If you are too invested, make yourself focus on at least two other prospects. Chances are doing so will improve your odds of getting with your original target. You're more attractive as an assertive man with many prospects and/or if she feels her chance with you may be slipping away.

They have been on and off together for about 3 years now, she does get frustrated with him some times but i don't think she'll break up again, but i mean who knows.
I am good friends with her, we study together, watch movies together and just chill a lot, we have so much in common it's amazing.
I'm trying not to think about her but it's hard, i actually slept with her sister and friend but i just don't feel the same click that i do with her.
>If you are too invested, make yourself focus on at least two other prospects.
what do you mean by this?

It's good to finish what you start, but not if you find it boring. You'll never be good at something that doesn't interest you. You have the best chance to be successful (not to mention happy) at something you really enjoy.

What I mean is that there is no ONE right woman for you. If she's really unavailable, at least for now, find another woman to focus on, preferably more than one. Yes, it won't fee the same "click" because that "click" is fantasy (you're not really with her). Reality always feels different, less perfect, than what is in your imagination.

It's not helping you to be too invested in a woman who may not be available. Having other prospect will help you be less over-focused on her.

Also, keep in mind that some women are more attracted to men who treat them badly or where there are other problems because that's what they have been conditioned (usually by family experiences) to feel is "right" for them. So they may not feel excited and attracted to someone who actually is a better fit.

Have you told her you want to be with her? E.g, during a break up -- or tell her, you don't seem happy with him, I think we would be great together.

>Have you told her you want to be with her? E.g, during a break up -- or tell her, you don't seem happy with him, I think we would be great together.
checked but it's a very bad idea

What's bad about it?

if this doesn't work out you just seem like a desperate piece of garbage trying to break up a couple, you lose a friend and your dignity..

bump

Never good to do anything out of desperation. That's why it's good to focus on other women. On the other hand, she might get with you if you make your move, especially when she breaks up with current bf. Bound to happen again.

what do you do?

Don't sell drugs for quick cash.

If you do though, do it smart and hide that shit well in your house and don't get caught. If you do, shut the fuck up and lawyer up ASAP.

Story time?