CuckoldThread. This is my wife. I want her to get lots of dick pics. She is a slut for BBC

CuckoldThread. This is my wife. I want her to get lots of dick pics. She is a slut for BBC.

Attached: 2.png (1080x2220, 1.03M)

Attached: snip1.png (162x288, 128K)

Attached: snip2.png (380x286, 218K)

Attached: snip3.png (357x596, 489K)

Hmm she liked the dick pic I sent her

Attached: Capture.png (375x282, 239K)

Are people actually messaging her?

I don't think so yet, but I wouldn't know. She doesn't like to talk to me unless I'm taking her or picking her up from her bull's house.

Bump. I wanna know if people are actually messaging her. Is she real?

Screenshots? Anything else happen?

Op let's see her topless tits

Yes sir...

Attached: 4MIlx6p_d.jpg (640x1136, 60K)

I’m a cuck. Kik me and I’ll share pics of my wife if you tell me how you’d use her.

Tronmoon

Nice, keep going. I like how they hang.
Any more like that?

I'm not OP. I'm the guy who has been bullying him and convinced him to post here. But I have some more pictures.

Apparently someone has messaged Jessica (his wife). He said that she called him and asked if he had given out his number. He said lied and said no.
He doesn't have access to this thread anymore, because I don't let him look at uncensored pictures of her. But you can talk to me.

Attached: 5NdXgCh_d.jpg (640x1136, 45K)

My gf has a sugar daddy that she's been with twice now.

Both haven't been that long, but it's hot as hell to me. First time all she did was take him doggy, apparently he came twice (in condom) in about 10 min.

This pic is from the second time. She was there a little longer, but still probably only 30-45 min. She gave him a bj before getting on her knees and taking him from behind again.

After he fucked her the second time he continued to play with her with this 8-9in dildo, and a wand. She told me she came hard when he did that, first time he's seen her cum. He put that collar on her too, and I told her she belongs to him when it's on her while I fucked her used pussy after she got home.

We both enjoy it and the money he gives her. They've been talking about having a long session at our house soon!

Attached: IMG_1866.jpg (767x1024, 73K)

nice roleplay but this isnt tg, faggot

She bends over like a slut for anyone but her husband

Attached: nnsRaHA_d.jpg (593x800, 27K)

Literally not even roleplaying. Met in a cuckold themed discord server, that he constantly begs to be humiliated in. He might be larping, but I'm not. He has me pretty well fooled if he's larping.

Y'all are pathetic excuses for men

tits

lets turn her around

Attached: HA8oaxL_d.jpg (640x1136, 41K)

nips

Snap/kik?

Unfortunately I don't have one for her. Just the phone number. The cuck says that she doesn't have them.

BTW, post screenshots if you have any interactions with her. I want to rub it in his face. He's already regretting posting here

Attached: FNGKY8Y_d.jpg (640x1136, 55K)

Sis, still counts

Attached: 123.jpg (612x612, 94K)

If any cuck is interested in sharing wife stuff hmu karatsuba on kik

Kik kongking5 for more of her

Attached: 1515808481420.jpg (2737x3218, 996K)

Uhh Jessica? I went to school with her.

Attached: 1551284640900.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

Man, at least grow some balls, learn the game, and go full pimp. That bitch has to learn that when daddy sends her somewhere is to earn his mudafukin money, you know what I mean?

Yes. You should chat with me, and we can see what we can do about putting you in contact again. Kik or discord?

Maybe. She was known as the school slut. I heard she took multiple guys in the locker room. Kinda nasty.

Kik me. throwaway11518

Says she doesn't have a Snapchat, but posts Snapchat screens.

Her pussy worn out looking anyway. Used to be able to smell that shit in class.