What would be your serial killer nickname and gimmick, Yea Forums? Don't pretend you've not thought about it

What would be your serial killer nickname and gimmick, Yea Forums? Don't pretend you've not thought about it

Attached: tvs-prom-getup.jpg (531x542, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ijKZNgVuWKs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Michael_Stephani
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYVrbMQx77M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sleepless and my powers would be to make anyone paralyzed but could still feel everything and then i would do it to strippers and have lots of hot sex and then i would win an oscar because i could be like a male medusa and do fancy things and then i could be like a racecar driver too and i could also be a spaceman and a spanish taco salesman that secretly steals shit

The Duke, Gabriel the euthanizer duke, i would proclaim myself a duke from eastern europe, i would charm beautiful and gullible girls with broken lives, i would give them the best month of their lives inviting them to resorts, paradises and exlclusive cruises, made them feel like the won the lottery. then exacly one month later at 12pm i would give them their last drink with a mix that made them sleep, then i would apply the euthanasia syringe.

Woman after woman, they would die dreaming of the perfect lives they will have besides me.

Attached: Strahd.jpg (1365x924, 180K)

John or Dave or something. That's not my real name so it would throw the police off.

The degenerate deathknell

My trademark would be secret sneaky killings of famous homosexuals transexuals ect all via very discreet means like poisoned pellet gun in an umbrella or a drone carrying a small 9mm derringer

Anytime, anywhere a degenerate might get their death. I would also do flashier stuff like massacring a furry convention and then escaping in a fursuit

Biff The Tripper. I’d trip people and then stab them, then simply destroy any newspapers that would have come out that day effectively eliminating the deed from the public conscious.

Candlejack because I alw

The Incel Incinerator and I roast the Roasties

Being a highwayman serial killer is still the easiest way to cover up your crimes.

Crowdsourced murder. A veritable 21st century serial killer.

Rulebraker
ONLY women and children

*gets raped and curbstomped on first attempt*

I'm politically hard-line Conservative/Traditionalist, so I'd probably the the IRL, not-undead version of the killer from that July 4th-themed slasher-movie Uncle Sam.

youtu.be/ijKZNgVuWKs

they would call me the flesh nargler because nargling flesh was how i killed my victims

Honestly is it even worth being a serial killer anymore? I mean I get some people have the compulsion and get excited about the idea but anyone trying to be original is shit out of luck.

A lot of serial killers have already taken the best MOs. Who the hell wants to be a copy cat? I mean you can try to beat them in body count but what people remember is the shocking original stuff. Frankly it has all been done or people have been desensitized to it by TV crime shows.

You may as well just strangle and rape people cause any MO you have will be compared to someone else. BAKA.

Absurd weapons or staging the scene to make a pun.

They could call me the jokester

The giv ayy gf killer
I’d carve “giv ayy gf” into all my victims and I’d wear a Pepe mask and chase them down with arms outstretched.

lol ya fags the dickless and furries are well known for their fighting prowess

The Stabber
I stab people

Shit nigga u crazy

Cringe

Attached: 1423344345209.png (1000x1000, 51K)

I would kill people and then leave the police/the media complex, puzzle-like clues that if solved will lead them to my next victim/the revelation of my identity.

The twist: All the mysterious clues, when finally solves, are invariably implicating Jerry Seinfeld.

the penile collector
because i collect my victims cocks

So it was you!

Attached: Capture.jpg (932x594, 123K)

There's a reason spree killers are the big thing now. Although historically they pre date serial killers as well e.g Charles Whitman. Watch The Killing Of America for more info.

How do you rape someone who just walks past you on the street with an umbrella?

Poisoned pellets guns are a real assassination method used by the soviets. Silent, easy to conceal and if done in a crowd victim will not know they were hit by anything

>interacting with the police/media whatsoever
>in 1969+50
Lole have fun in prison ya nonce

>then simply destroy any newspapers that would have come out that day effectively eliminating the deed from the public conscious.

This legit made me lol.
This sounds like a plan Dale Gribble would come up with if asked this question.

>If I was on Death Row I would request that my last meal be "the World's Rarest Truffle". Then, while they're spending time desperately hunting for it, I make my escape....

The CoCooner
I'd only kill black people and wrap them up in a big cocoon of string or paper mache or some shit, maybe put a bomb inside it too to fuck the police, idk

>How do you rape someone who just walks past you on the street with an umbrella
With the umbrella.

please start a fire at a furry convention. If you owned a suit you should the convention yourself thus allowing you to pick the location with the worst fir safety lmao

Also try poisoning the pellets and darts with blood from aids people (in california it not illegal to give someone aids lmao). That way if you get caught you will only get done for shooting them with a pellet gun and not actually killing them.

the cunny ripper
the brapstalker

The Dubs Killer. I kill anybody in this thread who got dubs. Trips get some elaborate Saw shit maybe

the hentai-semite, and i only kill jeweebs

Attached: 1526157324179.png (960x732, 822K)

They did that to themselves, I'd be more inclined to (HYPOTHETICALLY) smuggle in some sort of semi auto shotgun (underused in shootings desu) would be easy to hide in a fursuit, then leave the suit in a bathroom and retrieve it after a few minutes of carnage for the escape

I feel like a chainsaw and molotovs would also be fitting, if not a little impractical.

lol

>giving aids TO homosexuals

Uhhh user that's not how this works.

the overkill killer

So you kill Overwatch players or

Sorry, bub. I'm taking you down to the station. It's on (3)rd street.

>nargling
>was how i killed my victims
Based. Based all around.

Attached: 1552107145688.gif (456x240, 2.2M)

I bet one of them x15 flame throwers would be great for burning up all that fur.

Its so that when they die, no one knows it was from your attack. At worst you get charged with shooting a pellet at someone, then later on that person coincidentally dies from aids. I thought the point of shooting them with pellets was to be as discreet as possible.

I would be the "Hitler of Hollywood" as I'd kill all the boy raping Jews festering in that cesspit.

Or make sure the very first poofta you kill has aids, then take blood samples from him in a really big syringe and use his blood as the subsequent murder weapon for the rest of your fag killing career.

He kills people and then he kills them again

I would make sweet, sweet love to my victims. I have aids.

user THEY ALREADY ALL HAVE AIDS

You should become this guy
that way you can kill people by raping them

Then give them MORE aids. Make them overdose on aids

Bubblegum Bob. I'd put a piece of bubblegum into my victims' mouths. The flavor of each piece of gum would be a clue about how to find the next victim.

where do I sign up

If you get AIDS while you already have AIDS then it turns into Double AIDS
It's twice as bad

The Spoiler
I'd go around telling everybody who I was going to kill and how and when I was going to do it, and then I'd kill my victims and nobody would be surprised. Then I'll go to my secret hiding place and write letters to the police telling them where I'm hiding.

Flamethrower might just burn the costume and they could rip it off. Also would be curious to see what someone taking a facefull of buckshot in a fursuit would look like.

Aids doesn't really kill people anymore, it would have to be a much more deadly STD, would probably be easier to just use something like carfentanyl and make them OD

Arby's Killer
I would murder and cook roasties, leaving their holes on a burger bun at the scene of the crime, with different toppings according to their crimes against humanity.

Make the change you want to see user! Pellet guns are cheap and plentiful, and there are many deadly untraceable poisons you can make!

B&R pilled

Blue Raja, Master of Silverware. I'll shoot people.

Attached: 10030803_2.jpg (1000x538, 54K)

Kek

Unironically based.

rollin

Attached: mate.jpg (340x400, 15K)

Peanutbutter Darwin

I Open epi pens and poot in them

Leave a mega mixture of the most common allerigens all over public buildings

On random food in grocery store

Inside cereal boxes

Sneak feed it to cows

Sprinkle on toilet paper

Nobody would ever catch me and my body count would be incredible

Sounds expensive user, love the premise tho.

>his name was zodiac
>killed two people and then took credit for all the other murders
>should have been named "media manipulator" because that's all he did
>no zodiac themed killings

Do it in California and you'll only get charged with a misdemeanor.

The Incel Killer. I'd pay high class hookers to have sex with incels to kill them leaving only a regular human being behind. I'd maybe throw in a Captain Marvel ticket on the deal as a treat

You better run user

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 6K)

I volunteer as your first victim

Oh fuck...

Attached: 1936039.jpg (1920x1080, 651K)

I have never thought about it and I remember a weird dude in high school that you remind me of. At a fucking party he brings up the fact that we must all have thought about who we'd kill. The conversations stopped dead. You're fucking weird. Most of us do you not think of a "serial killer nickname and gimmick".

Send people
>"If you don't send this to another person, you mother will die in her sleep"
Then actually kill their mother.

I am the oregano killer

I kill all lame unoriginal, uninspired copycat killers

Would you even check if they'd send it

>The Jew
>I vote for socially progressive parties

t. the NPC. He kills people with boring unsolicited high school stories

Where's the fun in that?

Oh I never asked if you found my story boring. I simply stated anyone who fucking thinks of a serial killer name and gimmick is absolutely a weird awkward piece of shit.

>no

Hello my name is the Yea Forums post 111299802 killer i kill all people with this post number who are gay

Stfu fag, someone should kill you

The tranny basher slasher.

My gimmick would be catfishing discord trannies and meeting up them then kidnapping them and then raping them hence the basher and slice their throats after I cum hence the slasher

The shitpost killer. I'd kill people having warned them beforehand by pooping in their mailbox

They would call me Sneed
I wouls kill people with plants that I seed and feed

The Baneposter. I'd kidnap people, package them and send them somewhere that requires air mail, then crash the plane with no survivors

Nigger Lover

niggerslayer420

They call me the Hiphopopotamus
I'd throw people down a well

I'd exclusively kill fat people by poisoning their food. And by fat I mean my 600lbs life fat.
I'd have to move to America though because there are no such people where I live and get poison that stops your heart from working. I doubt I'll ever be caught.

The pointless killer. I'd kill people using exclusively blunt objects

trash killer
would kill people who consider garbage in this homosexual world is, drug addicts, feminists, blacks, thieves, etc.
MY power would be to control people with the mind

>MY power would be to control people with the mind

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Alright, I think I finally got a gimmick that nobody else has really done before. Or at the very least, nobody's capitalized on it yet.

>Be 20-something year old male
>Slip into big highschool with several bags full of DIY potassium perchlorate and aluminum powder
>Improvise basic timer
>Nobody notices or cares because there are tons of highschoolers that look 20 something and tons of 20 somethings that look like highschoolers (I've done it before and nobody noticed)
>Leave bags all around school during lunch
>Blow shit the FUCK up
>Escape in the confusion
>Travel around the country just synthesizing clorox into KCLO4 and filing away aluminum blocks until I bomb at least a dozen schools all around America
>But I'm not stupid, so I'll be careful with who I bomb, and when and where

my nickname would be the incel and my gimmick would be to post during the killing regarding women in a cryptic way

Just pull a Hannibal and make your killings very elaborate, public affairs. They'll remember a corpse in contrapposto outside city hall.

The Asshole Killer. I’d find people who were generally unpleasant to be around and murder them by sticking my entire arm up their ass.

That's a big list of flightplans...

The Çunnyplanter. I'd just put çunny folders on people's computers and rat them out effectively destroying their lives

The Gunn Gunner

I'd find people who talk bad about James gunn and I'd shoot them at night through their windows with a high powered rifle.

Ray Rape

undrrayed post

Hitler, my name would be Hitler

i like it

The inextinguishable priapist

Attached: SpongeBob_SquarePants(copy)0.png (994x900, 954K)

absolutlely basedddddd

kek

lol

>How do you rape someone who just walks past you on the street with an umbrella?
LOL at this fucking newfag

based

liar and fagpilled

top kek

Attached: mace char_6027.jpg (210x240, 51K)

I would be called Sneed and kill all the city slickers that enter my territory.

"The Fedora Killer"

I would drop carfentynal in the holy water "christcucks" dab on their foreheads and drop playing cards by the scene of crime. I wouldn't drop JOKER cards though, they would be the instruction cards from the playing deck - as I am instructing the sky jebus morons that there is no god.

Attached: Wounderland-Mothmeister-3.jpg (760x759, 87K)

moonman

I’d poison boxes of cereal at the supermarket.

They’d call me the Breakfast Killer.

"Peanut Butter Jelly Time Killer".

I carry around ground up peanuts and spread them all around playgrounds, wipe the dust on shopping carts and sprinkle nut powder on diaper boxes at target. I leave pictures of Brian from family guy in a banana suit where I don't spread the dust.

Attached: dan meyers your hero.jpg (575x960, 80K)

I'm sure something like this hasn't been done yet:

You basically kill only couples, then cut the flash from their faces and subsequently sew them back in opposite order.

Name could be something like the mask or mirrorman.

Come and get me for my sake please God end it

Edgelord faggot

You had one job.

and it was at the grocery store
they'll pay, oh, how they'll pay

Gas Station Microwave Assasin.

Bring a jar full of ammonia with a smaller jar inside of it filled with bleach. make sure it's also full of metal bbs. Shake it up and put it in the microwave for 5 minutes then leave.

Attached: mono kills spleens.jpg (1022x766, 346K)

???
my real name. I'm too dumb to succeed as a serial murderer and always imagined I would shoot up a bunch of people in one place before police and maybe even federal marshals (hopefully in large numbers) did the same to me. I would want to make the most of it and leave a horribly mangled corpse that made people sick to look at

The perfect crime

Kek

The braper. I would only kill girls with good ass.

The Indecent Exposer

I will torture and kill pedophiles and sex offenders. Then i’ll string them up naked and jawless in public areas late through the night when no one is around.

if this was spelled incorrectly on purpose, then it's pretty good

The Debraper then

The Incel Killer

based. let’s kill that faggot

The POZMASTER. Your ass is mine.

Get a poz my neg hole mug for your daughter-in-law Beatrix.

"The Ten Ton Terror of Tel-Aviv"

Can't tell of this is bait but if this isn't:
>Most of us do you not think of a "serial killer nickname and gimmick".
>Most of us do not think of a
>Most of us do not
>Most of us
Where do you think you are? Do you think the people who visit this site are "Most of us"

If this is bait:
9/10 good job user

Haahahaha

Wow

Now that's some autism

The Bayou Strangler

Attached: DSC_0049.jpg (847x561, 116K)

>not doublemint dave

also check'd

>You're a Strangluy
>Bayou

LEFT A GOOD JOB IN THE CITY

If you get murdered the killer usually plants CP now.

My name would be the Kevin Schneider strangler because I would strangle that stupid fat cunt Kevin Schneider

Checked

Attached: Shit.png (1344x839, 172K)

Bayside Pigman run and operate a pig farm near the bay area hunt the homeless and other detritus wearing only a fresh butchered pigs head. Bleed them dry and feed the corpse to my pigs. Who i then butcher and sell to hipsters at farmers markets.

Attached: 1530441316075.jpg (847x561, 203K)

Hijabi Hacker, obviously doing some rapey-hackey stuff to those wearing Hijabs. Would also involve some helter skelter kind of manson stuff obivously.

is that Kenny Powers?

The Kindred Kike Killing Commando
I’d kill Jews

Bravo sir

>abduct little girls
>keep them in nice furnished room with toys and tv
>feed them good food and keep them company
>release them unharmed after 2 weeks or so

My obsessive fetish would be the joy the families felt after getting their kids back they feared were dead

Vastly underrated

I like the Weepy Voiced Killer's gimmick: he'd call the police crying after every crime and tell them where the body was

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Michael_Stephani
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bYVrbMQx77M

Attached: weepyladdo.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Don't pretend you've not thought about it
Sorry, I'm not a fucking faggot. Now that you're asking thouth, I guess I'd go with bane of incels.

Rolling

Interesting

Attached: interest ct.png (336x349, 118K)

underrated

Attached: 1542978315892.png (1334x2000, 1.16M)

Should dress like Charlie Chaplin then

come at me faggot

Fuck, i hope that this is just a larping fag

when i was younger and edgier I thought of being the collector and my gimmick was slicing the epidermis of victim's hands and their faces. Im glad that never happened.

fart

jack the ripper
i'd hunt down expensive or valuable documents and rip them up
my most notorious crime would be ripping up the declaration of independence, thus forcing america back under britain's rule

>and start 'Refugees Welcome' NGOs

Truly perfidious

I'd leave a giant letter written in blood at each murder, and the letters put together chronologically based on the day I killed them would spell out clues, but not helpful clues. After the first few kills, the letters would be MYNAMEISN, and the media would be going crazy for people with first letter N names, but a few more kills the letters would be MYNAMEISNOTIMPORTANTBUT. If I go long enough without getting caught, my kills would spell out an on going runon sentence MYNAMEISNOTIMPORTANTBUTMYNEXTVICTIMISSOFOCUSONTHETASKATHANDANDMAYBEYOUWILLCATCHMEHOWEVERUNLIKELYTHATISBECAUSEIFYOUCOULDTHENYOUALREADYWOULDVE. I'd be called the ALPHABETKILLER.

Gr8 b8 m8