Just a reminder if you do coffee you are a drug addict piece of shit junkie and should kill yourself

Just a reminder if you do coffee you are a drug addict piece of shit junkie and should kill yourself

Attached: xd.jpg (960x574, 39K)

just a reminder that all of the cool kids in high school never invited user to come smoke weed with them, and now he thinks he's smarter than everyone else cause he doesn't do drugs.

he doesn't have any friends because he's smarter than everyone else, isn't that right?

no I just hate drug addicts if you consume suger, coffee, meth cigs, booze dont matter if its still a drug , and you are a junkie piece of shit drug addict loser faggot waste of skin

>he doesn't have any friends because he's smarter than everyone else, isn't that right?
just hate drug addicts have lots of friends they just are junkie losers like you'res

*are not

learn to read

kys drug addict junkie piece of shit loser waste of skin faggot you should be shot you people are the worst

Just a reminder everything's a drug if you put it like that.
Video games, fast food, love, tv, etc.

You sicken me OP. I only have sex for the sole purpose of procreation and I only get on Yea Forums to teach young innocent idiots like you about thing or two about life. I am not enjoying this.

i don't have to learn to read, my friends do it for me while i kick back and smoke weed.

I'm doing coffee right now G...I'm buzzled right out.
Gettin' highed up on the dirty brown.

>Just a reminder everything's a drug if you put it like that.
>Video games, fast food, love, tv, etc.
good use you're anger and strike me down

>I'm doing coffee right now
fucking junkie drug addict you are the worst kys

No way mano...I'm a high functioning junkie, I'm in it for the long haul.
Plus...I can stop whenever I want. I just don't want to.

Attached: image.png (625x626, 5K)

You should English better faggot

We lost all hope in humanity

Attached: NC2.png (510x1080, 75K)

better than you'res pajeet

fucking if you do coffee you are no different from someone who does heroin you are both drug addict junkie losers

>all those coffee drinking, booze drinking, substance abusing, smoker addicts out there who are marginally more successful than you
How do you feel being beaten at the game of life by all these degenerate addicts?

Heyy! he was behind of this..!

Attached: uucuyofqwzo6od9xq228196170100.jpg (1676x1157, 171K)

Attached: 1539467101729.png (928x645, 240K)

ha jokes on you I make 180 k a year faggot kys

I had to take a couple of hits of meth to enjoy this bait.

Attached: toothpaste+-+for+on+my+shop+on+the+internet.jpg (1000x707, 79K)

How am I supposed to believe you have a good life when you can’t even make a good thread?

Life is a drug, now do us all a favor and an hero, preferably on a live stream

Attached: 42 - 4oL3GtQ.jpg (960x719, 48K)

>he can’t even go a few days without eating food
Fucking eating addict you let food control you and your life by eating it everyday go kys degenerate

Attached: 44 - w45sSzy.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Attached: 46 - 0zfAAhQ.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Hey man, that's not very nice.

Attached: 34 - BqQesWM.jpg (960x960, 77K)

Attached: 31 - ai9wetp.jpg (960x960, 78K)

i dont get it, does op think hes funny of what. from a outside persepctive it just looks sad.

Attached: 1527810655824.png (496x497, 446K)

or what*

Attached: 15 - l6QrMx3.jpg (960x639, 57K)

Attached: 3 - 00CFkez.jpg (2000x1196, 143K)

Attached: 3 - rdomKup.png (1080x1051, 201K)

Ok Haji calm down, did your muslim father drink too much coffee and touch you? Seems like you really hate coffee abusers.

Attached: 5 - uziP8Oh.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Attached: 9 - FeVHfxf.jpg (2048x1459, 195K)

Coffee is gross. I'd rather do meth

he's so smart he joined discord gg JeeStB XD furry gay shit sex server