I've been talking and hanging with a 14 year old girl for over a year now And we're so closed and just yesterday I...

I've been talking and hanging with a 14 year old girl for over a year now And we're so closed and just yesterday I confessed to her that I had feelings for her...

She said she really likes me too and thinks I'm an amazing guy but she said there's been other guys talking to her, and one specific one who are a bit closer to her age (he's 20, I'm 26). I was upset and cried on the phone and she came over that night and well we slept together (her parents go out of town for work regularly, sometimes for weeks at a time - and no, not sex just me crying and falling asleep on her).. the next morning she made me breakfast (she's been over b4) and left me a note with a loveheart saying she has to go to school and to talk soon.

How do I win Her heart and not have these other older creeps flirting or talking with her Yea Forums? I know she's young but she's so amazing and wife material.. I just want her to he mine b4 some other dude steals her..

Wtf do I do? I love her

Attached: Sad Days.jpg (1404x1373, 382K)

What a faggot

Practice lubrication on your asshole. You're gonna need it.

Get cancer pedo

What a fucking loser. You are 26 years old faggot act like one. Why the fuck would you cry about her talking to other guy when she isn't even your gf? If you really love her go ahead and don't give up dumbass

If you get the opportunity you should kill yourself

Daily FBI thread, SAGE it.
Do you want some donuts fella?

Grow up. Women don't like whiny bitches

Even if you did "win her heart" .. she is 14, few years time, she will hate you because she will see you manipulated her and that you are a weak spineless faggot ... What happens then, well you should

>26 in love with a 14 year old
It's fine to be friends with them but jesus fucking christ stop being a pedophile and go back to tumblr. But then again, this is Yea Forums and everything is fictional.

Attached: 51vVSS5WCuL._SY679_.jpg (453x679, 21K)

How do you become friends with a 14 year old girl?

Attached: GJrOuTL.png (706x680, 84K)

Damn this bait. So you are a pedophile, a beta faggot, and a soon to be cuck.
Sage

Attached: 1551441880532.jpg (200x230, 10K)

Wait four years.Then what you're doing will just be extremely creepy but technically legal.

Attached: pervert.gif (500x281, 453K)

Check out this thread just a couple lines down from yours for some real inspiration

Attached: B0D0A526-CBA4-4974-800B-F3DBE946A2E1.jpg (750x1334, 165K)

OP probably met her in front of his van.

Why are Yea Forums fags such annoying cucks? like, do you losers actually think you have morals or something? lol

Based OP, though he is a pussy.

Attached: b1b43a2384425934103f376c4ab0971a-imagejpeg.jpg (142x255, 9K)

Get some help you fucking faggot

We do, it's called not being a pedophile, rebecca

Attached: Rebecca+Sugar+2017+Adult+Swim+Upfront+Party+u-GLGpN5rCll.jpg (399x600, 54K)

Not everyone is a degenerate like you, basement-dwelling incel

Attached: 1551538695066.png (640x698, 547K)

Yeah, now go dress up as a woman while you eat your own shit cuck.

>Yea Forumstard
>not a degenerate
Nice cope tranny.

Sucks to be you
14 is legal here and people don't even think it's weird if you are 6 years apart
But 12 years is a pretty big gap. But then again I wouldn't say no if a 14 yr old approaches me so do what you want, but if you end up in jail it wasn't worth

Im disappointed in all of you
This is a fuckin pasta
I saw this 3 days ago
AND IM A NEWFAG
(yea go ahead and hate i dug my own grave)

Not only a few days ago, i saw it thecsay before, and the day before that too, oh and yesterday as well

the day* fuck i can't type

Yes Officers! This fucking faggot right here.

This pasta is getting stale. Someone made this exact same thread 2 days ago

Attached: 1420911043435.jpg (498x482, 69K)

you're on Yea Forums....

this has been posted for like a week +

Perseverence

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot (PBUH), emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

Attached: 1552378123312.png (300x250, 17K)

Repost. Kill yourself.

yo girl has to comfort 26 yo "man" in a relationship

Hi FBI. What sort of vacation time do you boys at the Bureau get?

Cant you just wait until she's the legal age in your country?

Yea Forums faggotry at it's finest.

>defending this pasta
>imagine being this retard
I know Im in Yea Forums, you mongoloids, but you are the ones falling for the reposted bait

Whats wrong with a teen girl providing comfort to a lovestruck man?

Nothing, they're just jelly.