Is Fallout going to be great again?

Is Fallout going to be great again?

Or can we consider that the double fail (Fallout 4/Fallout 76's launches) and the announce of the Outter Worlds by Obsidian killed the serie once and for good?

Attached: IMG_20190225_131107.jpg (894x541, 105K)

People still play 76?

A very few

Actually 76 is kind of a unique multisingleplayer game where the most rare encounter is an actual player

No way, Tood Howard is a retard and killed it, now we can bet Fallout games are going to be much minors, and will be a way to bait phone users money

How retard are you for calling a Bethesda's product "dead" and not "non profitable anymore"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 54K)

No.
No way.
Fallout's universe is way too deep and has a large enough fan based to keep living for years it wont disappear like this for 2 bad games

How retard are you for thinking ppl actually buy anything in this shit hole called the Creation Club

I mean theres rumours of a remaster coming , maybe a new vegas one, i think that could revive the fallout series a lil bit. But for new games I doubt bethesda will ever release anything of quality, ESO Sucks, F4 F76 suck. Bethesda is like the new EA, but then again they've always pretended to be a triple A game studio while releasing AA games thats buggy

Attached: tyler-ericandre-608x339.png (608x339, 485K)

Pre war books mentions the existence of these folks

Holy fuck any source of those rumours?
Or are you talking about the Fallout 4 : New Vegas project on Nexus?

>fail
>fallout 4
bitch boi detected, opinions made irrelevant. kys. sage

OP here, I do love FO4 myself and never understood why was there so much hate about this game aswell

Why would anyone need a remaster of NV it's perfectly play you fucking casual gamer cancer cunts.
Not even Fallou 1&2 need a remake because they're perfectly fine the way they are and you're just a console gamer fag suck a dick

*playable

But the game left a pretty shitty taste in most of users mouth and was considered a fail by them

I guess ppl need a visual update to enjoy it as a playable game in 2019

Just play Metro Exodous, its everything Fallout wishes it could have been

The Outer Worlds looks promising and it from Obsidian, the original makers of Fallout. fingers crosses, should probably cross our dicks too

Is this true?

Fallout 4 wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed it

Fallout 4 was good tho