What is your 'being alive' moment? The most memorable thing in your life. Trying to make a bucket list here

What is your 'being alive' moment? The most memorable thing in your life. Trying to make a bucket list here.

Obligatory 'no u' to any 'ur mama' jokes from losers with no life.

Attached: Document.png (550x278, 46K)

probably shitting in the woods

Did you have audience or something?

yea my cousin and sister.

Highschool

I’d have to say shitting in the woods is easily in my top 5

Painting illegal graffiti ~10ft from a 4-lane highway with cars whizzing by. Adrenaline is the best drug

having sex with my ex on rug, bare naked, both were 17, then having her dad come in apartment so I had to hide, good times

First Time Shooting up Heroin up my anus

shitting in the woods

Taking the v of 10yo girl when I was 15ish

Definitely that time I went backpacking through Yellowstone national park. There was this winding trail that led deep, deep into the woods.
I went down it, and when the moment was right, I dropped my pants and shit there.

Are you all the same guy? Is this guy's story
related or what?

seeing my uncles dick spurt when I was 8 because of me

Stepping on the mat for first time at the MMA gym I go to. It's exhilarating

Ok, this will be a bit long, so buckle up.
I was traveling in Russia and didn't know the language, but I figured English will be enough so whatever. After couple of days of hanging out in clubs and enjoying the nightlife (russian chicks are hot af) I got to know some cool russian dudes. One of them, Boris (obviously), pulled out some drugs and gave me to try.
I have tried some heavy shit before that, but this was something else. I don't know what they had in it, but that shit got me so high I wasn't able to control my body, but my brain was fully aware, felt like my sould left my body and I was observing it from 3rd point view, honestly.
At some point I felt like I had to take a dump, but I had to struggle mentally pushing for my body to move for some 20 minutes, while making sure not to shit in my pants at the same time.
I don't know how did we end up in the woods, but that shit I took in the woods was the best in my life, and probably the most memorable moment too. That was when I knew my life peaked. I still jerk off to that memory sometimes.

That one time I bumped a thread

When I stabbed a guy in the back

try doing something stupid and illegal at night time and getting caught. the adrenaline hit I got from running kept me awake for days

Besides losing my virginity? Had to be tripping on 25i-NBOMe in the woods with my buddies.

Ur muma

Walking home at night under the rain (no umbrella) with a close friend, we made jokes, fooled around while walking about two miles, we even took turns peeing on the sidewalk. When we got home we dried and took almost all clothes off except for the boxers and stood still for a moment, watching at each other before grabbing the towels. We didnt do anything further than that, but for me it was so erotic and it's one of the fondest memories i have of him.

believe it or not playing FFXI, ran with this linkshell that stayed small and elite on purpose, 35-40 players at most. it took us years but we pushed back the racist japanese shell that ruled the server to the point almost all server firsts in new content were NA. was best friends with the brains of the outfit who was most responsible for these victories and i tremendously enjoyed being everything from his friend to a spy and a thief on his behalf.

just felt good to be somebody's dragon, to work for someone smarter than me who is making it rain for the whole family, I would have done just about anything he told me. i miss that clarity.

also, this badass leader? cute as a button, look at that little shithead

Attached: BLMRelic.png (350x600, 126K)

This makes me sad

Attached: 8EC9EE39-0925-451C-97A0-62E97A479146.jpg (1080x1144, 130K)

Dressing up like a slutty girl, putting on a wig and leaving the house to walk around the streets at 2am. Such a rush. I always want to be caught

Today we got to feel a spiders vibe it was amazing we were all shocked in terrorized silence at that moment I realized we were cursed it was a nice walk

cause vidya games? but somehow was the most social thing ever, voice chat all the time and everyone was pretty close friends...hell i hooked up with a girl who used to be one of me and the leader's worst enemies for like...two years? i've honestly considered novelizing the entire experience.

i guess i know what you mean though, something has happened to what i guess you might call social capital, we all seem to have trouble meeting people that our parents didn't really have

Attached: e57183c441c2154f749568707c60bb93.jpg (707x1000, 214K)