Long story short...

Long story short, I made this page 10 years ago to try and get referral money for recommending people to a driver's ed website. Today I got my first message ever

Dubs decides

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-020038_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 472K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-020047_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 674K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-020051_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 672K)

Send "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car"

roll

fuckin reroll

shit

WINRAR

Winrar

lmao

Rolling for you to send a picture of your pp

She fucked up the chat somehow, now we wait

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-021209_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 205K)

Roll

Thanks for sending it

"We're gonna run people over if you get behind the wheel you crazy bitch"

roll

rell

Fuck it just send all the lyrics
Hey (hey) you (you), get into my car Who me? Yes you, get into my car Wooooooooooooooh. Wah! Yeah! Who's that lady Coming down the road Who's that lady Who's that woman Walking through my door What's the score I'll be the sun Shining on you Hey Cinderella Step in your shoe I'll be your non-stop lover Get it while you can Your non-stop miracle I'm your man Get outta my dreams Get into my car Get outta my dreams Get in the back seat baby Get into my car Beep beep, yeah Get outta my mind Get into my life Oooooooooh Oh I said hey (Hey) you (You) Get into my car Oh baby Lady driver Let me take your wheel Smooth operator Touch my bumper (Bumper) Hey, let's make a deal Make it real Like a road runner Coming after you Just like a hero Outta the blue I'll be your non-stop lover Get it while you can Your non-stop miracle I'm your man Get outta my dreams Get into my car Get outta my dreams Get in the back seat baby Get into my car Beep beep, yeah Get outta my mind Get into my life Oooooooooh Oh I said hey (Hey) you (You) Get into my car Oh baby, let's go I said open the door (Get in the back) Tread on the floor (Get on the track) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Yeah (Yeah) Let's go Oh baby Ooooh, woooow, yeah I'll be the sun Shining on you Hey Cinderella Step in your shoe I'll be your non-stop lover Get it while you can Your non-stop miracle I'm your man Get outta my... Get outta my... Get outta my dreams Get into my car Get outta my dreams Get in the back seat baby Get into my car Beep beep, yeah Get outta my mind Get into my life Oooooooooh Oh I said hey (Hey) you (You) Get into my, hey (Hey) you (You) Get into my, hey (Hey) you (You) Get into my car

roll

say if you send pictures of your tits I will reffer you/you pass (whatever it is that you are doing)

WINRAR LUL

Send this image or something similar and say "This is what will happen if you don't let me teach you babe"

Attached: Car accident.jpg (600x326, 27K)

roll

reroll

WERE IN BOYS!

She's talking about the third pedal (clutch) dubs decides

ROLL NIGGA

COME ON GIT DUBS

This

Post cap

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-022142_Messenger.jpg (1080x2220, 280K)

"It's what I'll teach you after you let me take you out for dinner Goddess"

"Clutch" is a word with more than one meaning. As a noun, a clutch is used to shift gears. But as a verb, I will clutch your breasts and suckle them tenderly.

roll

reroll

This

Do both

>referral program ended six months ago
>tfw

both

Roll for both

The clutch disconnects the engine from the drivetrain to be specific

all these

Fag

Both

Niggers shouldn't be able to drive
We dont want you out here blasting your boom bap gorilla music, and getting into high speed chases with upstanding white police officers, it is for this reason we have decided to deny you an appointment.

roll

>people from Phoenix are Phoenicians

shut up faggot

Roll

Would you like to go out for dinner so we can get to know each other before I teach you the art of driving?

Roll

55 GET

I'd smash your pussy like you'd smash a car if you don't let me into your life

I think I'm falling in love with you! Do you want to come over and pump my third pedal?

This

Get

Roll

Lemme smash

Roll

Lol

Rolling

all this

all these

cum on

ALL THEDSE

You smash the car and I'll smash you right in the pussy

kek

Looking forward to this.

Hey so jokes aside, I don't give driving lessons anymore. That was an old job, I have my own successful business that I just sold and Im moving all my capital to Seychelles where I also bought a beach house to start up an Internet service business. Would you like to leave this country with Marsh 19th to accompany me?

This guy needs to fuck off

Gonna crush your pussy like a car in a car crusher

no u

Bump

I'm going to smash your pussy

This

Bump up

all these

:(

shouldn't you be at school?

Soo...he was behind of all that..

Attached: t734h98s8tk87zu3n228382670700.jpg (1532x1106, 110K)

roll

OP, deliver!

Retard

Sorry meant for another post

WANT TO FUCK FIRST?

winrar

Attached: 1549859886599.jpg (500x500, 84K)

BRING A FRIEND SO WE CAN FILL THE BACKSEAT WITH STANK

STAAAAAAAAAANK

Bump

Nice wins all along but OP is gone because he's a faggot.

WINRAAAAR

roll

Dis faggotry is funny even tho' fake.
I roll for GAS THE NIGGERS

chopwood