Last thread got pruned, fuck

Last thread got pruned, fuck

Picking up from where we left off

Attached: C3BF79B8-2597-495A-B709-BFD88084A3A8.png (750x1334, 213K)

give her your number

haha faggot.

Attached: pruned.jpg (1600x1067, 159K)

Guys...

Attached: 4CA1CDDF-3E38-43D7-83FC-4A468F9344F0.png (750x1334, 418K)

winnuh

fpbp and dubs

Attached: cosby.jpg (720x717, 60K)

WINRAR

Attached: 1451717488097.png (672x434, 143K)

Is you actually in a chair?

If so, can I anal you? You won't feel it if you're paralyzed, so why not?

I have a pretty large penis, so you'd like it.

So... before the vaginannihilation and Little Jack Horner bootyhole improv, you wanna go to the store and get some dinonuggets to cook at your place?

lolwat

Tap to see it man!!

big if true

unfucking real. You need to get her number bro. Also, incase this is dubs tell her that you have chlamydia

its happening

im mad this worked

Attached: 1354488420106.jpg (181x310, 18K)

Haha I was only joking, I only fuck trannies ;D

nigger nigger chicken dinner

Attached: two-thumbs-up-neil-patrick-harris.gif (312x176, 1.25M)

Save it for us!!!

there were wooden doors on gas chambers

Roll

Does bumble let the other person know if you screenshot their pics?

Good girl.

just gimmie the tits and face and we will call it even ok igor?

Rollll

Also here we go

Attached: F0025BA5-385A-4F02-B2AD-DFDCAA26D338.jpg (750x1334, 273K)

give her your number and say that you hope she likes the smell of fried goat semen, because thats what your house smells like

My tits are bigger

>get off Yea Forums
>exchange numbers
>go and fuck her
>report back about how great it is not to be virgin

Holy shit that actually worked?

Yummy! They remind me of my moms! I a, so horny now!

nigger op tryna bust one in before we can

This would make my night.

reroll cuz almost trips

is the pic actually tits?

tap to see and post the screenshot, faggot

I want to titty fuck you

>Doesn't show the picture

ask her if she would mind live streaming sex so that your friends on Yea Forums can watch

Rollin Rollin Rollin

winrar

Wow your tiddies look just like my sisters :D
HMU bae :D
I am so glad that rash cleared up.

OP doubted us at first, we proved him wrong. Nigger

POST THEM OP

One last reroll

Dubs for pic

OP I hope you can be witty/autistic irl or this may fall apart
Don't forget to wear a condom! :D

I enjoy that she's played along and would strongly advise tryna smash.

Roll

Ewww. No thanks. See ya.
>unfriend her

this thread is a perfect example of what people mean when they call Yea Forums "weaponized autism"

Let's see this cripple bitch tiddies

I hope you can shove your whole fist up my bum hole?

checked
shew us yer titz, luv

post pic

Roll

checked again
SHOW US THE PIC

dudes gun get hot cripple sex thanks to muh autistic prose

"so how about I snap your femurs in half and put you in a metal trash can then bang on it with a led pipe for 4 hours straight while standing in a pool of my neighbors period blood"

I have waited since the BEGINNING OF THE LAST THREAD. plz op. Don't hold back on us

ReRoll

don’t send that bro

Does your clunge still work?

All these dubs deserve to see them titties

don't post pics!

so just to be sure we are going to fuck like rabbits right?

I can’t believe your not a huncho guy

OP has left us, we served our duty. He got the fucking girl, and we got our keks. Today was truly a fucking win boys.

OP caking on the phone with this bitch confirmed

Fuckin wont let me post “file too large”

Attached: 50E3F923-46BA-4510-9C11-5AA88020D50A.jpg (225x225, 36K)

OP here. Kiss my ass?

This is gay. That's my friend trading messages with me.

Night fags. Trolled u!!

You should confess that she was seduced by a Yea Forums dubs thread and that if she wishes to hook up it will have to be a gangbang with all your local cyberpals.

Go for vagene

This one too m8

Show vegana plis

Story? Did a dubs decide actually get tits for once?? Anyone repost?

Help me now Yea Forumsros
(Not op)

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-014713_Bumble.jpg (1080x1920, 240K)

How many puppies have you drown in your cunt.

Godspeed op

This.
Huzzah to us all.
Let us all go and wank mightily into our waifu pillows and then cry ourselves to sleep! We are the Sperg Force

OP is such a chad. Despite acting like a maximum fucking tard he still managed to get the girl.
We are all beta cucks by comparison.

we're all waiting for updates at this historic moment when user loses his virgginnity

I wanna drop more bomb ass loads on you than the Americans did on Tokyo

ABSOLUTE FAKE NEWS

Crop the photo and then retry

One is true. One is lying. Which do we believe anons?

OP left in embarrassment after finding out the guy he was talking to was also a faggot

Attached: boner duck.jpg (218x231, 4K)

Soo...he was behind of that...

Attached: rqf7zsnkifpdiatou227762330900.jpg (1518x1197, 129K)

tell her that you will hold her down and forcibly penetrate her until she cries, so that she can tell her friends shes been raped by an autistic man

your friend wants to stick his thumb up your ass and we are the gay ones? Fucke kekkek

kill yourself

"venmo me 10 bucks and show me your tits"

Attached: 1528772832234.webm (500x375, 1.81M)

WANNA FUCK?

y'wanna come over with four $5 frozen pizzas and ignore a movie on Netflix?

pls give me twnty bucks bitch pls pls pls I need it so bad I got kidz and I need weeed give me some of that skidtallyz shit NOW NOW NOW GIVE ME 20 BUKS BITCH OR I WILL FUCK YOUR FACE UP BITC

What site is this?

Proud of our boy
Godspeed you sweet saint

how much for a quick handie then?

this please

The only logical next step.

dude op post the tits at least...

Attached: aGZ9zxX_700b.jpg (594x461, 32K)

Are you an angel too and did you fall from heaven? 'Cause your face is all fucked up

You ever stuck a 20 note up your clam?

Lads i appreciate your enthusiasm so much and you help has been legendary, i just texted her, gonna hit the hay for tonight

Will most likely continue the thread tmrw night around the same time as before if you want updates

Thank you Yea Forums you truly are the wildest and best board

Attached: C33DAA88-B9B8-4F1D-AC0E-D2BE06E47834.jpg (196x250, 8K)

what was the image?
was it actuall tits of her?

okay, OP is a fucking faggot and this is an Anne Thread now

Attached: Anime Anne.jpg (640x352, 40K)

Gas: $3
Netflix: $5
Pizza: $12
My nut on your face: priceless.

Is it alright if I txt you while I take a massive shit?

they call me the yeast beast cuz ill leave your ass with an infection fit for a baker

Attached: Anne Looking Upwards.jpg (1600x1200, 620K)

Truly a win. I don’t know why, but I believe you OP

Bump

Attached: Anne Waifu.jpg (750x951, 192K)

What site is this?

Attached: ANNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1178x1200, 94K)

opinions on the jews who control the media?

Attached: Annelies.jpg (474x615, 28K)

Attached: Annicus.jpg (660x498, 52K)

You're welcome OP. I personally think my "peen peen aches for you" comment sealed the deal, so please think of me when you have sex with her.

I'd love to, we can take a picture of it too so I can prove to my fam I'm not gay!

Attached: Annie with an I.jpg (590x525, 41K)

Bumble, for retards like me who get banned off tinder

best I can do is about $3.50

Attached: Annne with 3 n's.jpg (654x491, 36K)

Before we get all close and stuff can you please send pic of your vag? I need to make sure you have the sort that I like and not the heaps gross kind ;D

Attached: Annus Frankus.jpg (402x402, 68K)

What’s with all the Helen Keller pics

Send nudes and I'll send you 20 bucks

Attached: Baby Anne.jpg (236x365, 16K)

cursed against dubs wtf. Ill fix it. Say "im gonna kill my family tonight" and lets start this again

Attached: Beach Anne.jpg (364x530, 60K)

Wait urironically?

Attached: Beach jew.png (633x675, 469K)

Attached: CASUAL ANNE.png (872x886, 1.41M)

Attached: Dress Anne.jpg (982x1024, 487K)

lmaooo

No you fucking idiot.
Abandon thread

I am genuinely in love with Anne Frank. She was a beautiful, witty, and graceful young woman whose light was snuffed out far too early. I frequently fantasize about being Peter van Pels hiding with her. Oh god, just imagine deflowering that sweet girl on a lazy Amsterdam afternoon, lying and learn what each other's bodies were for. Now imagine nine months later, she's got a massive bulging stomach from carrying your child inside of her and it seems like she’s gonna pop any moment now. Her popped belly button makes it look like she's got a giant third boob where her stomach once was. She waddles around and can barely move half of the time. She's developed an insatiable craving for your dick and you've likewise developed a taste for her pussy. You’re both cooped up in an attic all day have nothing better to do besides fuck like an unsustainable third world population. You lie down on your back, she strips off her comically too small clothes and kneels on top of you. She grabs a hold of your rock hard cock, inserts it deep inside of her, and begins to ride you like a stallion. You feel the pressure from her incredible weight and huge round belly bearing down on you but the indescribable pleasure of her tight pussy throbbing on you cock negates any discomfort. You sink into her beautiful soul, into that secret place where no one dares to go. After 30 minutes, you're both moaning with ever greater intensity, you know it won't be long now. Suddenly, you feel your cock shaking like a V-2 rocket and the orgasm reaches it's climax as your cum literally explodes like an 88mm AT round inside her Sherman tank, blowing the turret right off. You and her both join as one, souls screaming from the sheer ecstasy. As the elation wears off, she lies next to you. Too exhausted to do anything else, you simply hold her in your embrace. In that moment, there is no family squabbles, no Nazis, no war. Just you and her, watching the sky turn pink with the setting sun.

Attached: Family Anne.jpg (474x315, 27K)

i get trips, you show tits

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a bloodcurdling scream. You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Anne sitting next to you, clutching her belly, face contorted from pain. A foul smelling fluid lies pooled on the floor around her mid-section. Your hot dirty fuckfest has brought on labor. she cries your name, begging for help, begging for you. The noise. She’s louder than a line of Louisiana Tigers giving the Rebel Yell right now. You raise your finger to your lips to tell her to be quiet. But the agony is too much for her to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood and with it, the Nazis. Suddenly you remember the bulge in your pants. You’ve got morning wood. It’s not the best gag, but it will have to do. You stand up, squat like a slav, using her belly as an impromptu stool, grab your still cum-crusted cock, and shove it right inside her mouth. At first, she tries to scream even louder in surprise, but your circumcised 100% Kosher dong blocks her windpipe, reducing her screams to a barely audible gurgle. Suffering from unbearable pain, she bites down on her your meat with each contraction. Now you’e in pain too. With each contraction, she bites down harder, it feels like she’s gonna tear your cock right off. Eventually, the pain subsides for her and she doesn’t bite down as much. Now it seems almost as if she’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel your child kick on your testicles. Clearly it’s excited too. Suddenly, your cock starts to shake like a V-2 again, you pull it out of her mouth just in time. You bust your steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing her like an incendiary carpetbombing of Dresden. Semen stains her mountaintops (all three of them), along with her hair and most of her face. She quietly giggles from the ironic amusement of it all. You giggle too

Attached: Fancy Anne.jpg (640x660, 38K)

you idiot, Helen Keller didn't have eyes.

I'll just start a new thread fuck it

You look at the newborn now lying on the floor and see that it is a boy. You have a son. Perfect, perfect in every way. He begins to stir and you realize he’s about to cry. After all that’s happened, you don’t to given away to the Germans from the wails of a newborn. You gently lift him up and place him on Anne’s semen stained mountaintops. The baby quickly finds the breast is soon sucking happily. Semen, blood, amniotic fluid, breastmilk all mix and fill the air with a strange scent that while repulsive, is also extremely arousing. You can’t resist the urge anymore. Your mouth land on top of Anne’s opposite breast, sucking first your own cum, but then her tasty milk. You look into her eyes, she’s somewhat annoyed, but too exhaust to really care. A gust of wind coming from a hole in the wall blows through, cooling both of your sweat-drenched bodies, but also disturbing the little one. You’re afraid he’ll start shivering. You look around the dusty attic for something to keep the baby warm. You settle on Anne’s fur winter jacket, having sat unused for the past two years. You know Anne will definitely not be happy that you ruined her favorite coat, but it’s for the best. She hasn’t been able to fit in it for the past nine months anyway. You carefully wrap your little one in the coat and hand him to an exhausted Anne, she continues to quietly feed him. You notice the dead silence for the first time, not even the other occupants of the Annex, mere feet away in the next room, were roused. You feel a sense of relief. You’re safe, for the moment at least. Eventually you curl up next to her quietly and begin to doze off. Your secret sleeps in winter clothes. Tomorrow, you can find a way to explain the night’s events to your parents and hope they don’t kill each other. You can somehow find a way to get your little bundle of joy to safety. But tonight, you just rest, your first night as a family.

Attached: Kitty.jpg (225x219, 9K)

I'll give you 20 bucks 8f you show bobs and vagene. One question though, can you lend me 40 bucks?

Attached: Little Anne.jpg (494x537, 446K)

Attached: Littler Anne.jpg (640x629, 30K)

Attached: Medium Sized Ann.jpg (300x199, 12K)

Wasted trips

Attached: E334AD43-5915-4B8F-BBF1-751E54289195.jpg (500x500, 56K)

Anneless daft

Attached: Playful Anne.jpg (500x681, 49K)

Attached: School Anne.jpg (1009x1156, 587K)

Attached: Silly Jew.jpg (1200x1600, 585K)

Roll

How did the most bumped thread on Yea Forums just get fucked by me wtf bitch asses

Attached: Waifu Jew.jpg (720x844, 71K)

Attached: Why did she have to die.jpg (640x629, 37K)

Try to posted on Dropbox or mega and will copy it from there

Attached: Why won't she love me....jpg (1400x787, 248K)

OP was a faggot

Attached: Winter Anne.jpg (500x686, 25K)

You fucking piece of shit tell us what the photo was

Don’t do it OP. You keep those tiddies to yourself! Go and get laid and fuck all the incel h8rs here cos they would do exactly the same thing kek

your mom fagit

no, that girl is Hellen Killher

You piece of shit you want to see them to don’t fucking lie

OP deserves the pic if it’s real. If it’s fake then I don’t care.

/thread thank you for the good moments tonight

Jesus man, just go for the horse cock instead

Justice for MJ

Attached: Home BTN.jpg (191x264, 7K)