How many people have you killed? My count is 6

How many people have you killed? My count is 6.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x530, 51K)

Make you your seventh kill :D

dude at least leave high school before posting here

Attached: 1543931873357.jpg (488x351, 34K)

I dropped out. It's all about that money now. I don't care who the fuck I have to kill because I'm a certified savage.

No thanks.

>6
Is that before breakfast or a life time total?

Attached: 1517776734009.jpg (455x324, 28K)

OP here. Is this a fucking joke? I thought there would be more savages here on Yea Forums but it seems that everyone is a fucking pussy.

Life time total. I had to decapitate one teen guy and one adult woman at the same time with a hunting knife because they didn't pay the fuck up.

Sigh...another thread I feel morally obligated to report to the FBI

What goes around comes around

>because they didn't pay the fuck up
That's some hardcore kike shit right there.

In videogames I bet. You wouldn't last a minute in Australia, mate

Attached: Pimping.jpg (905x840, 82K)

How do you know that OP is in the USA?

Hahahaha more like a certified faggot

Explain to me this shit hole meme

One. Just. One.
Not directly. Not on purpose. But I watched.

You're a diluted coward that thinks they're hard haha

>But I watched.

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 46K)

I saw someone get killed

yknow those rekt threads where you watch someone become pavement paste? that happened to someone driving past me as I was walking down the road

guy was drunk and wrapped his truck around a tree, there wasnt much that was still humanoid, as he slammed the tree so hard it pretty much vaporized him

I called the cops, but even then, i knew this guy needed to be cleaned up with a shovel and hose

fucked my day up bad

Is your count higher than his/her's though? If it's not then you can't be talking shit.

2 .
Dont ask .

how?

fpbp

I killed eight people in Vietnam

Attached: 5CF976BE-54E7-4564-905C-692D9A74E3B4.jpg (615x410, 37K)

I killed 37 people between Iraq and Afghanistan

When I was 17 I was walking behind a man and thought heavily about smashing a rock over his head but I knew I'd be caught so I didn't. Only time I've come close. I have watched one person die.

I ain't killed anyone it's a cowardly thing to do

6 million or so they say

I dont like answering questions . 1 self defense from a homeless guy . Dude fuck up my right leg pretty good (64 stiches) I disarmed him and yeah ..
2. A guy that raped my now Ex GF whole story is just a shit show and it fucked me up plus legal resons I cant speak about it.

Only one that I know of. A guy got pissed that I sped past him on an 8 lane highway at like 3:30 in the morning and started following me with high beams in a fucking Kia. We exchanged some fuck yous and middle fingers and I thought he backed off. I went back to my normal empty highway, middle of the night speed and the fucker started slowly closing on me again with high beams. Being absolutely sick of this fuck, I brake checked him hard, mostly intending to stop and have it out. Instead he fucking lost it into the retaining wall. I just kept going, lulz were had, drunken road rager fucked his ride up. Friend of mine that was in the truck with me found a news article the next day, of a single car fatality on that stretch of road right around that time. I've never spoken of it since or even verified it, but friend was pretty adamant that he hit a lot harder than I thought he did. Oops. Don't road rage kids.

Attached: 1549241488163.jpg (3024x4032, 1.29M)

41.013467,-122.148614

I can talk shit about anyone who proudly murders all I want anyone can killers are scum

Go commit seppuku user-chan. Honor your ancestors.

Attached: seppuku.jpg (300x330, 38K)

6 chickens with a frier maybe nig nog.

Dont rouch my fucking melons.

you're gonna end up in jail some day when your friend snitches

How about you report yourself to the FBI? Faggot.

fucking liar

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Three so far. All three in Central America. I almost killed two in Asia but they got away. I was so close too.

Nah, it's been forever and it's impossible to prove shit.

Attached: I+know+this+is+bait+but+you+hooked+me+_66c7c6c17eb21530a0e8d20358f5eeca.jpg (900x1357, 151K)

Umm, niggers aren't people, they are animals, so killing them does not count as killing people.....